Thread: Madmen on the loose.

Madmen on the loose.

About two weeks ago Chimera discovered a certain "Shigeos" presence in Omni-1 aswell as Rome, This got us extremly worried considering the Priets dark past.

Not long after this Manten Kyuukyoku Kanashimi and Chab Xzique Matica attempted to assassinate Mr Vincefeldt Brockmeyer while aquiring information from Matica.

Chimera wish to warn all Citizens of Omni-Tek to keep a look out for theese madmen since they have allready killed many and seemed to have formed some manner of cult.

Shigeo was also spotted with "Queen Fleshreaper" The leader of the NLF a neutral terrorist faction.

If you spot any of theese please send a tell to either General Marlamin Thay, Vincefeldt Brockmeyer or Victaaga Tsunami, Thank you for your time.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Grrr..

I seen dat little Skinny white worm. He ket talking about were all gunna die and that only he will be saved. He made me angry.

I ate his Meatball. It was Angry too. It tasted good. He got angry. Made another Flying Meatball. I ate it good. Taste god with steak sauce.

I see White Worm again..I tell you good. Then I eat his Meatball.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"