Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

ok, To the people who replied to me, a couple more points.

1) The clans all hate the sentinels and want them to leave.

Then why aren't they gone? I could be wrong, but the only action I have seen is some guards killed, and a couple of rallies held against them. Where is the military campaign to free Tir? Untill that happens, the clans ARE supporting the sentinels by their inaction, if not action.

2) Why do you keep pointing out the fact the mercs haven't killed any sentinels yet? They where NOT hired to start a campaign against the sentinels, they where hired to keep clanners out of Newland to prevent any attack, especially a surprise attack. The sentinels have stated they wish to wipe the neutrals off the map. EO is protecting Newland against this threat. It is a SERIOUSLY stupid idea to allow potential enemies behind your defenses while under threat. THAT is why all Clanners are being stopped. Since the COT fell there is no overall body regulating the clans. This means that if the mercs only stopped the sentinels and their allies from getting in, they could be leaving newland open to attack. Why? Because all it would take was one secret pact with a clan no one knew was allied with the sentinels, and there could be hundreds of armed clanners in newland when the sentinels attack.

3) Innocent Travellers? We have been told for a while that once these mercs where in place, Clanners are not welcome in Newland. Yet they go anyway. This is not the actions of an innocent traveller.

4) Not something Brought up so far, so I thought I would. Newland has a civic authority that runs it. Now, this action either has the endorsement for this authority or it doesn't. If it does, it means at the present time Newland doesn't want clanners in its city limits, which, as an independant body the clans would respect. If not, I assume all the clans would have no problem with people, anyone at all, just walking in and out of their cities, houses, secret military bases and what have you? If they DONT agree with the mercs being here, then they are in the same position as the clans are in Tir, and they have been invaded.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Uwen

We hate our thugs. The neutrals paid for theirs.
    This is getting old. Could you please not do to me, what you don't want anyone to do to you.

I haven't paid one cred towards the mercs.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567