Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

You clanners are simply too amusing.. What laws do you follow? Please do tell me.. Do you not kill Loyal hard working Omni-Tek employees daily? The Clans are nothing but a band of Thugs, Have always been, will always be..

So dont tell Viray or EO that they are lawless when yourself is nothing but a common thief and Terrorist.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

No Viray, not "peace at any cost"...even genocide brings about peace of a sort. There are costs much too great for immediate gratification. You and EO have exceeded those costs. The removal of the Sentinels was well underway when you chose to have innocents gunned down and thrust that choice of YOURS on other Neutrals and all Clanners.

Your action in NLC was not going to change how the Sentinels where handled.

Your action in NLC DID not change attacks on neutral bases...except to increase them.

Your action in NLC was an abject failure...and at the pointless expense of loss of life.

Yes Viray, I will be unswayed in my opinion of EO until such time as EO admits that their course of action was both a failure and an impediment to a peaceful resolution to the Sentinels in Tir. When THAT day comes there is some hope for a reconciliation.

Originally posted by Viray

Nelida, again... you don't see anything but yourself. While we did use force it was for a purpose other than simply cause we wished to see people suffer and cause bloodshed.

You can't see that, but the decision that was made wasn't just so we could watch Clanners die by whompas and snicker like twisted psychopaths.

It was made in efforts to protect Newland City from the possible Sentinel Threats, and to keep Newland City from being a staging area for Clan attacks on neutral towers.

Yes, this decision was made knowing we would effect a lot of people not involved in this conflict.

Yes, this decision was made knowing that we would come under fire from the battlefield and the political arena.

Yes, I realize that to you we are the scum of the earth and you will be forever jaded and unswayed in your opinion that Elite Operations should be extinguished.

However when the Sentinels leave Tir, the guards will leave Newland City. There will be no one killing either side, in the end isn't this what you want? Peace at any cost... remember that.

*looks with amusement at Marlamin*

Marlamin if you can read, and not just listen to sound-bites, then you should know that I do not steal, do not kill unless attacked and have been working toward peace for...for as long as I can remember. Neither am I a terrorist.

Laws? Marlamin there is a 'natural law' that makes it fairly obvious that what EO did in NLC and what the Sentinels did in Tir is unethical and immoral...hence 'lawless'.

It does not take a library of obscure Omnitek and ICC regulations and written laws to make most peaceful and intelligent persons realize this.

You though will probably spout that corporate rhetoric 'till your dying breath...I feel sorry for you for that.

In the meantime...while you endlessly kill and are killed...I will continue to work to bring all of those across Rubika together that share a dream of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    You clanners are simply too amusing.. What laws do you follow? Please do tell me.. Do you not kill Loyal hard working Omni-Tek employees daily? The Clans are nothing but a band of Thugs, Have always been, will always be..

So dont tell Viray or EO that they are lawless when yourself is nothing but a common thief and Terrorist.

There will be no peace aslong rebels like you breath and exists Nelida, Once you are all wiped out from the face of Rubi-Ka.. Then we shall have peace. Until that more innocents will pay for your ignorance and betrail.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Nelida

In the meantime...while you endlessly kill and are killed...I will continue to work to bring all of those across Rubika together that share a dream of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity.
    Amen to that.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Originally posted by Lesentia

Amen to that.
    Sad to see so many rebel supporters today in Omni-Tek we really should have an internal cleansing *Smiles*.. And be careful Lesantia we would not want you to face the same road as Alamexis.. Now would we?

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

Bailey, I never noticed how hot you were btw
    Laughs out loud as she blushes slightly

Were?.. Oh you mean Before you gun( or other weapon of your choice..) my Neutral A$$ down ?

Oh yeah and Ive been told Im am the prettier of the Shone Sisters ..heheh..
    Last edited by Gwen; Feb 11th, 2003 at 02:35:34.

Originally posted by Marlamin

And be careful Lesantia we would not want you to face the same road as Alamexis.. Now would we?
    It would be a more welcome path compared to some other options that I could have had.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Your action in NLC DID not change attacks on neutral bases...except to increase them.

Your action in NLC was an abject failure...and at the pointless expense of loss of life.

You are not one to tell if it is a failure. No one really knows. What we do know is the sentinals have not attacked Newland, and therfore may be because of the new guards. Do we know for sure? No. No one will. When the Sentinals are gone and the mercs dismissed, if newland is still standing, then they served their purpose.

Two countries exist next to each other. One country knows the other is building up for a war against them. They have two options. Do nothing, and be destroyed, or build up an army to try and defend themselves, or detere the war entirly. I'm sorry we didn't chose the first option for you, but its not an option anyone ni EO saw as viable. Tht leaves the other option. To build an army, or hire one to defend the town. The action was done in a defensive manner ... not aggressive. We dont' seek to send the mercs to Tir. Tho if thats what it takes to get rid of the sentinals ... maybe.

Murderers eh? Sure... call us thugs ... call us murderers... but if we have prevented a war that would cause many more lives to be lost, then we have done our job. What gives any country or corporation the right to a military? If that military is used... are they then not the murderers you claim? Who's jurisdiction does it happen in?

There is no government in the Northern lands to say what is in the law, or against it. OMni-Tek has it's loose laws for the south ... but those are also rarely if ever enforced. If you wanna talk about whats against the law, or with it ... we can discuss the symantics of it.

The north of Rubi-Ka is nothing more then a baren wasteland with each town having their own laws. What goes against your law can be legal in someone else's town. If you don't like it ... you can try to fight it..but how? raise your own army? then who's the murderers? or is it justified? like the original reason for the first army ... justified in its own right for defending the people they were hired to defend.

I'll accept any challenge knowing full well I cna not defeat very many people. I stand behind my actions, and that of my org. for what we see as the right path. To any individual ... perception is the world. Whether that perception is skewed or not is an entirly different manner.
    Silinar: 104 Meta-physicist. Elite Operations.

“Man may never understand what we have done. But God will.” ~ George McKinney

Well, I've decided to follow Oddfellow's signature.
    "You can reason with ignorance, but it is pointless to reason with stupidity..."

From now one, I will just let Marliman's idiotic spewing of sewage (read: OmniTek propaganda) amuse me with its repetitiveness and illogic. Its really fun to see the same argument come from him with any subject. I can predict what he's going to say. As I've said before, its great when your enemies are predictable. Its also advantageous when your enemies are openly your enemies. Much less dangerous than those that are secretive. What was the old saying? A dagger in the dark is worth more than a thousand swords at dawn? Except I wouldn't credit ol' Marli with 1000 swords

Oh and Marli, if you didn't understand the correlation between the first statement and the second statement, which is understandable considering, I meant that you represent the stupidity that is pointless to reason with. Now, please, call me clanner scum and disgusting filth. Its highly amusing.

Also, Nel, it has become increasingly obvious that the neuts that supported the murderers will refuse to understand that they were wrong and that when the Sentinels are gone, it will not be because of them. I'm not going to argue with them either. I'm just going to watch them wrap themselves in the delusion that what they did served any good purpose. Now, that is not to say I think the neutrals are stupid, the first statement has nothing to do with this one. In just think that they do not want the wool they pulled over their own eyes to be removed.
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 11th, 2003 at 03:47:59.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Deacon... Do you really wish to involve yourself in this conflict? I've only met you once and seemed a decent fellow, but following the course you do will bring you at odds with those that wish you no harm. This conflict is no real place for a priest. I fear I have gotten myself involved much more then I had originally hoped.

Think on it a bit... don't let your new organization change the way you think... only harm can come of it.

Should you continue your course... you know how to find me.

Originally posted by Silinar
    Deacon... Do you really wish to involve yourself in this conflict? I've only met you once and seemed a decent fellow, but following the course you do will bring you at odds with those that wish you no harm. This conflict is no real place for a priest. I fear I have gotten myself involved much more then I had originally hoped.

Think on it a bit... don't let your new organization change the way you think... only harm can come of it.

Should you continue your course... you know how to find me.
    I plan on kidnapping all of the neutral nanomage females tomorrow to show how serious I can be.

They will be returned to you missing three layers of skin from their secsy gray feet, with horrid tales of slurping, biting and sucking their toes.

This is my one and only warning.

ph3ar m3 j0

(Im just having fun here btw )
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

No Viray, not "peace at any cost"...even genocide brings about peace of a sort. There are costs much too great for immediate gratification. You and EO have exceeded those costs. The removal of the Sentinels was well underway when you chose to have innocents gunned down and thrust that choice of YOURS on other Neutrals and all Clanners.
    Well under way? WELL UNDER WAY? FixerBen and even yourself have said how you could only calm and take out guards... that no matter what you did you couldn't get anything done.

Try as you might the events that have unfolded have lead to something shaking loose and further events unfolding to change the situation in Tir... was it the guards in Newland City? Maybe not, but events are a cause that gives an effect.

You will never here me say anything you have stated above... as for Elite Operations saying such... talk to Sumokan.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I plan on kidnapping all of the neutral nanomage females tomorrow to show how serious I can be.

They will be returned to you missing three layers of skin from their secsy gray feet, with horrid tales of slurping, biting and sucking their toes.

This is my one and only warning.

ph3ar m3 j0

(Im just having fun here btw )
    Ahh ... now thats the Deacon I know. We have quite a few nanomage females in Elite Operations, and our acadamy ... perhaps something can be worked out ...

(So am I )

(((OOC: Damn, role playing is fuggin hard yo)))
    (It pays off when you totally cut someone off and they have to shut up, ;p Think of it as a game of chess and you have to trap them into a corner. It's also give and take though as if you outwit everyone they will avoid you. btw I love how these mercs have ignited a nice plot twist, and I'm not just saying that because I play omni toons)

Events are causes that give effects...just that YOUR little murderous NLC 'event' will have done NO such thing if and when the Sentinels leave Tir.

Whatever you try and claim there have been NO more Clanners calling for thier removal since you began your treacherous acts of murder. Try as you might to say otherwise your little treachery has NOT spurred any additional Clanners into action that were not already in action.

The events you set in motion have added NOTHING to removing the Sentinels although I WAS warned that you and EO would attempt to claim your own "victory" should we, the moderate Clans, manage to remove them.

These statements by you are exactly what I want Rubika to see...you will attempt to claim credit for what moderate clanners may finally accomplish. You are glory hounds that plan on using this as 'advertising' for your own mercenary services.

Make no mistake Viray, I will oppose you in the most vehement manner at my disposal. You are what you are...murderers for hire.

Originally posted by Viray

Well under way? WELL UNDER WAY? FixerBen and even yourself have said how you could only calm and take out guards... that no matter what you did you couldn't get anything done.

Try as you might the events that have unfolded have lead to something shaking loose and further events unfolding to change the situation in Tir... was it the guards in Newland City? Maybe not, but events are a cause that gives an effect.

You will never here me say anything you have stated above... as for Elite Operations saying such... talk to Sumokan.
    Last edited by Nelida; Feb 11th, 2003 at 05:14:50.

I'm sorry Vir, but your hiring of the murderers in NLC really has not done anything to further the events that have recently unfolded. They have only hindered them. Please, stop trying to tell yourself that it has done any good because it hasn't. Its just that simple, it hasn't. Like Nelida said, things really were well under way. We just needed a contact to finish the plans up. It is only a coincidence that our contact has just recently been presented to us. Our contact wanted to make it clear that this was in no way a result of the murderers in NLC. We want to make it clear that this was in no way the result of the murderers in NLC. I have said it before.

The murderers in NLC changed many clanenrs minds, yes, but towards the hatred of neutrals, rather than the removal of the Sentinels. It took supporters away from the cause of removing the Sentinels. It lost support even in our little group that discussed it. As I have said, it was suggested that we do it later or not at all because we do not want to look like we cater to thugs, criminals, and murderers. We will never give into demands that we do not agree with. Never. Be it yours, be it the murderers in NLC, be it OmniTek's. Unless we agree with them and think that they are reasonable, we will never give in. That is how simple it is.

I will say once more, as simply as I can, in hopes that everyone can understand this:

The Sentinels are not/will not be removed because of the murderers in NLC, nor Elite Operations hiring them.

There, I hope everyone can understand that. Elite Ops has done absolutely nothing to further the cause of removing the Sentinels. They have only hurt it. I'm sorry Sumokan and Viray, but that is the truth.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

We will never give into demands that we do not agree with. Never. Be it yours, be it the murderers in NLC, be it OmniTek's. Unless we agree with them and think that they are reasonable, we will never give in. That is how simple it is.

I'm glad we both can understand this concept, because it is one of the root reasons that the mercs are there in the first place.

As far as being glory hounds? we are not... We do not need to claim responsibility of the sentinal removal to get glory if we want it. The publicity, good, or bad, that we have gotten because of all this is more then enough. We don't need to claim that we are responsible.

I know we are not responsible for their removal, but it did bring to light the fact that there are actions in place for removing them. Something no one in EO knew about before. This is a positive thing.

Nelida, I commend you for your efforts, but try to step away from the vehmenent clanner persona for a while, it has a tendancy of making people not like you, reguardless of your efforts. In your own way, it kinda moves your arguments against yourself. You need not loose your venom on us, the rest have already done so. Stay focused on removing the sentinals, and the mercs will be done away with.

We are not trying to steal your spotlight. If anything, this shines it more on you and the others that help you. The hiring of the mercs did help inform us of the goings on, but I can't rightly claim that it was all our doing, cause it wasn't.

unchecked anger can only lead to more problems ... I think we all may agree we have enough problems as is stay calm, and be diligent, and all will be righted.

(((OOC: Damn, role playing is fuggin hard yo)))

W3rd!
    Atvar
    Board member of the Peewee Avengers

Wrong...again Viray...

I was not given a choice about free travel through NLC...I had that and EO took it away by force. You took away other neutrals right to have me visit them there. You took away the shopkeepers right to do business with me. You, EO alone, decided to use deadly force to prevent free travel of innocent clanners through NLC.

This is not a lack of understand on the part of the vast majority of the rest of us Viray...it is denial by you and EO.

Still, you do not take responsibility for what you truely are...murderers...ones who kill without lawful authorization. Deny all you want...I think Rubika in general knows what you have become.

have a whinge i neva saw u in nlc anyways
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast