Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

I will come to you Deacon... name the spot I will fight with everything I have. I know I cannot defeat you, but I will fight you if that is what you desire.

I see nothing weak about having to hire more hands to fight superior numbers... thats just intelligence, don't let it bother you so much.

I have never raised hand before to any clanner that didn't attack me or our land... I have fought those kind before.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Sighs deeply

Sir, I fail to see how taking up arms against EO will make the Hired Killers and Thugs go away. I do understand your point. I agree with you to a degree and if I could wave my magic wand and make all this go away like it never happened I would .

I was not invited or made aware of any Neutral meeting or conference or anything of the sort . I have only just heard that such a thing took place and it enrages me as it does to other neutrals I know.

I like you can only speak for myself. If my actions are not proving what my repeated words claim then there is nothing else I can do. But that does not mean I will stop trying.

There is not much that a young doctor like myself can do, I know Im not alone but I am not someone that the predominant Neutral leaders would probably take into concideration to be heard and yes it furiates and saddens me.

So If I happen to be foolish enough to walk through a political zone and you target me as " Just another Hostile Neutral" you do what you feel you need to do. If it makes you feel happy or better to take me down then more power to you, Im sure it would be rather quick and easy for you to do, and probably you could use a skill or means that is not even familliar to yourself to do so.

I don't know what other peace seeking neutrals plan on doing or if they plan anything at all against EO. I have spoken out that I do not support what they have done. I know the guild I represent feels the same though I can not personally claim to know what the guild plans on doing about it , if anything.

And in saying all that I still hold true to my hypocratic oath I took as a neutral doctor to heal and aid all that need it and to try to end suffering . In taking that oath I can not in my right mind bear arms against a fellow citizen of Rubi-ka. Meaning that If I come across a member of EO that needs healing I will heal them. I don't have to like them, speak to them or team with them. But heal them I would.
    Last edited by Gwen; Feb 11th, 2003 at 01:01:21.

Omni Tek claims Neutrals are Omni Employees, Neutrals do little or nothing to disagree with that statement, Neutrals are now seen as Omni Employees. It's as simple as that. You said it, we didn't
    Never said we were Omni-Tek employees, never will.

Only neutral that is a Omni-Tek employee is one who takes his application and fills it out.

The rest of us no matter what their cause, purpose, or belief... are neutral to the Clan/Omni conflict...

Choosing to fight either side because of it's own aggression towards us, doesn't make us any less neutral.

By Nelida's words I had assumed there was this strong force opposing the Sentinels... it must be the circle of ten thing you speak of, were the few are saying one thing but never act on it eh?

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Viray
    I will come to you Deacon... name the spot I will fight with everything I have. I know I cannot defeat you, but I will fight you if that is what you desire.

I see nothing weak about having to hire more hands to fight superior numbers... thats just intelligence, don't let it bother you so much.

I have never raised hand before to any clanner that didn't attack me or our land... I have fought those kind before.
    Then let it be official! Your post actually makes you worthy of a modicem of respect!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

Omni Tek claims Neutrals are Omni Employees, Neutrals do little or nothing to disagree with that statement, Neutrals are now seen as Omni Employees.
    Hmmm... *wonders what would happen if "Newland City" was Declared "Atroxland City"*
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

"...before..."
    Yet now you have...you have raised your hand and smitten dead innocent clanners that have never attacked you or your land. You did this by hiring killers to do it FOR you. You knew ahead of time what you were doing making it premeditated murder.

Until you can take responsibility for this and stop making excuses for it there can be no forgivness, no acceptance of appologies, no remuneration and no peace between EO and the Clans...or even between EO and many other Neutrals. I set you apart from all other neutrals as proven killers of the innocent.

Originally posted by Nelida
    "...before..."
    Yet now you have...you have raised your hand and smitten dead innocent clanners that have never attacked you or your land. You did this by hiring killers to do it FOR you. You knew ahead of time what you were doing making it premeditated murder.

Until you can take responsibility for this and stop making excuses for it there can be no forgivness, no acceptance of appologies, no remuneration and no peace between EO and the Clans...or even between EO and many other Neutrals. I set you apart from all other neutrals and proven killers of the innocent.

In other words, we gonna whup thatazz until something is done! Every time a clan guild does something, the entire clan populace is held responsible. Dust Brigade, Sentinels, etc. I see no reason not to do the same to Omni Tek Employees---er, I mean Neutrals.

Originally posted by Umberdeath

Hmmm... *wonders what would happen if "Newland City" was Declared "Atroxland City"*
    I think the phrase your looking for would be, 'there goes the neighbourhood'. :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

*sniffs the air cautiously*
    I thought our air was permeated with notum...not testosterone...

*thinks to herself; primative chest-pounding hairless apes*

Then let it be official! Your post actually makes you worthy of a modicem of respect!

Originally posted by Savoy

I think the phrase your looking for would be, 'there goes the neighbourhood'. :-)
    *shrugs* Eh, maybe...

*starts writing up the declaration*
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

Until you can take responsibility for this and stop making excuses for it there can be no forgivness, no acceptance of appologies, no remuneration and no peace between EO and the Clans...or even between EO and many other Neutrals. I set you apart from all other neutrals and proven killers of the innocent.
    Your selective hearing choose before to mean that now I simply attack those at will that I care not for human life. Which still isn't true.

TheDeacon has asked me to a fight, I will accept and go fight him. It will be the first time I ever raise a weapon to a person outside of defense.

Those that wandered into Newland City unaware of the Guards and revived at the reclaim terminal shortly there after are the only innocent I can think that truly suffer at the hands of those guards.

Anyone else that died did so knowing full well what they were getting themselves into. If you are given a choice and make it you are no longer innocent you have accepted the consequences.

And again while you and others may open oppose the Sentinels and support Neutral relations the majority of the Clans still don't see they way you do.

We have accepted responsibility for this. We are not making excuses, we simply lay out our reasons for you... granted you don't understand them, don't accept them but they are our reasons.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Oh I love teh controversy yo. I'm just pissed that I'm cut off from a good portion of nanomage females that hang out in newland city...

In other words, we gonna whup thatazz until something is done! Every time a clan guild does something, the entire clan populace is held responsible. Dust Brigade, Sentinels, etc. I see no reason not to do the same to Omni Tek Employees---er, I mean Neutrals.
    Sighs deeply, realizing she is still not heard, shaking her head she turns the page.

((/OOC is on. Bailey is Out Of Character

I so can not see these boards on Wednesday in regards to the 10 (+?) hours downtime. LOL ))

/OOC is off . Bailey is back in Character.

Bailey, I never noticed how hot you were btw

Wrong...again Viray...

I was not given a choice about free travel through NLC...I had that and EO took it away by force. You took away other neutrals right to have me visit them there. You took away the shopkeepers right to do business with me. You, EO alone, decided to use deadly force to prevent free travel of innocent clanners through NLC.

This is not a lack of understand on the part of the vast majority of the rest of us Viray...it is denial by you and EO.

Still, you do not take responsibility for what you truely are...murderers...ones who kill without lawful authorization. Deny all you want...I think Rubika in general knows what you have become.

Your selective hearing choose before to mean that now I simply attack those at will that I care not for human life. Which still isn't true.

TheDeacon has asked me to a fight, I will accept and go fight him. It will be the first time I ever raise a weapon to a person outside of defense.

Those that wandered into Newland City unaware of the Guards and revived at the reclaim terminal shortly there after are the only innocent I can think that truly suffer at the hands of those guards.

Anyone else that died did so knowing full well what they were getting themselves into. If you are given a choice and make it you are no longer innocent you have accepted the consequences.

And again while you and others may open oppose the Sentinels and support Neutral relations the majority of the Clans still don't see they way you do.

We have accepted responsibility for this. We are not making excuses, we simply lay out our reasons for you... granted you don't understand them, don't accept them but they are our reasons.

Wrong...again Viray...

You took away the shopkeepers right to do business with me.
    You know, you really should not mention the right to do business with shopkeepers to a Neutral; it is something of a sore point. You should hear what kind of abuse both Omni and Clan shopkeepers hurl at Neutrals. Sheesh, do they eat with those mouths?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I was not given a choice about free travel through NLC...I had that and EO took it away by force. You took away other neutrals right to have me visit them there. You took away the shopkeepers right to do business with me. You, EO alone, decided to use deadly force to prevent free travel of innocent clanners through NLC.

This is not a lack of understand on the part of the vast majority of the rest of us Viray...it is denial by you and EO.

Still, you do not take responsibility for what you truely are...murderers...ones who kill without lawful authorization. Deny all you want...I think Rubika in general knows what you have become.
    Nelida, again... you don't see anything but yourself. While we did use force it was for a purpose other than simply cause we wished to see people suffer and cause bloodshed.

You can't see that, but the decision that was made wasn't just so we could watch Clanners die by whompas and snicker like twisted psychopaths.

It was made in efforts to protect Newland City from the possible Sentinel Threats, and to keep Newland City from being a staging area for Clan attacks on neutral towers.

Yes, this decision was made knowing we would effect a lot of people not involved in this conflict.

Yes, this decision was made knowing that we would come under fire from the battlefield and the political arena.

Yes, I realize that to you we are the scum of the earth and you will be forever jaded and unswayed in your opinion that Elite Operations should be extinguished.

However when the Sentinels leave Tir, the guards will leave Newland City. There will be no one killing either side, in the end isn't this what you want? Peace at any cost... remember that.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Nelida, I belive that description fits you Rebel filth better. *Smirks*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

ones who kill without lawful authorization.
    What law do you keep speaking of??

Are you the law? Am I to listen to you? Whos law are you throwing at me??

I am throughly confused.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Exactly Viray!

What law gave you the right to kill indescriminately?

Answer: NONE

You are simply a lawless killer of innocents.

And "confused" is what you must have been when you hired them...would you care to plead temporary insanity?

What law do you keep speaking of??

Are you the law? Am I to listen to you? Whos law are you throwing at me??

I am throughly confused.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast