Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    In the meantime, I challenge any current member of Elite Operations to a one on one duel to the death. I win, they release Loren Warr from his contract. If they refuse to fight, well then that says a whole lot about the backbone of neutrals, doesn't it?
    No, that would only concern EO's backbone.

Challenging a stranger to a fight on the street and them refusing, doesn't mean everyone else on the street is a sissy.

Quotes by Viray:
    "Lord knows no moderate Clanner had come along and offered their services."

Your "Lord" has selective eyesight then. Not only have I fought side by side with neutrals but I can recall numerous moderate Clanners that did the same. I suggest you find a "Lord" that is not quite so myopic.

"Since the guards, yes Clan attacks have increased but more so by those already attacking us. Cause they now believe they have moderate clanner's approval."

and..

"2. Forbid Clanners from using Newland City as a base of operations to attack Neutral Towers..."

First, I do not believe they think they have moderate approval and IF their "beliefs" are such then it is YOU that have pushed them to this erroneous conclusion.

Second, and most important, these aggressive clans have rarely ever used NLC as a base of operations. And IF they had then your attempt to slow attacks by taking NLC away from them failed miserably since YOU admit the attacks increased since the killers were brought to NLC.

"However I have also seen few moderate clanners out there in the field fighting by my side against those same aggressor. Never had that ever happened before."

I hardly need to point out the falacy of this...there are plenty of neutrals that know this is a lie...and plenty of moderate clanners that know they have gone to the defense of neutrals when asked.

"I would say with they have served their purpose well."

As I have pointed out, and you seem to cooberate, they have failed utterly in all regards.

"...the whole of you suffered. I have already extend my apologies several times previously."

I'm sorry but an apology for murder is not accepted...not by me at least. Fortunately moderate clanners understand that you do not represent the Neutral community at large any more than the Sentinels represent the Clans at large. Fortunately you have taken responsibility for your actions in NLC...at least in words. Now you must take responsibility and pay the consequences as what we see you as...murders.

"Mercenaries after a war usually mercenaries can become any number of professions to help society... police forces, milita, security guards, laborers, skills people... they fill in those positions of society as the need is called for when peace is present. Not all mercenaries are blood thirsty warlords you try to portray us as."

Very true...I can see you all as laborers...in a prison...as prisoners.

No, not all mercenaries are "blood thirsty warlords"...but those that impose themselves on the ones they CLAIM they are protecting, then indescriminately kill innocents ARE blood thirst war lords that have no place in a free and just society.

You claim you take responsibility for your actions yet here you argue to be something other than what you have proven yourselves to be.

I will turn my shotgun on ANY person; Clan, Omni or Neutral that attempts to turn Borealis into an oppressed killing ground.

The Sentinels and ALL those that support them are the enemies of a peaceful and just society. The Sentinels are due to be removed from Tir and while I'm alive I will see to it that they are.

Loren Warr and her ilk are the enemies of any peaceful and just society. They are due to be removed, by force if necessary, from Newland.

Neutrals did NOT hire Warr's thugs...Elite Operations hired them and EO hides their mercenary group under the neutral tag. Yet they are nothing more than a gang of common killers...criminals.

Hahahaha Loren's a gimp. When I get really bored, I fly two feet above his head and flip him off, laughing as he says such classic comedic lines such as "You came here to die?" and "Huh?" over and over again.

Only neutrals would hire a non warping, melee gimp that's half the man his/her/its brother is to guard a city that nobody really gives two craps about. Freaking gimps can't even defend themselves so they hire someone else to do it.

Alrighty then, I'll up the anty. I'll pay 500 million of my own money to have Simon Silverstone recognize what the neutrals are doing in Newland and retaliate by joining myself and a nice heavily armed team to 'remove' the threat of the neutrals from Borealis and place it in the ownership of the clans, since Newland is now in the ownership of the omnis.

If we get beat down during our invasion, the town stays neutral. If we win, Neutrals will be attacked upon entering Borealis. For an added perk, I'd like signs posted to this effect and make me pvp flagged, but only for neutrals.

3 hours of lowered gas is all we need to do this. Hell, I'd bet another 50 mil that we could do it in one hour.

In the meantime, I challenge any current member of Elite Operations to a one on one duel to the death. I win, they release Loren Warr from his contract. If they refuse to fight, well then that says a whole lot about the backbone of neutrals, doesn't it?

(((OOC: Well that was a roleplay first for me, I've just busted my role play cherry )))

Oh, and in the meantime, since Neutrals feel a need to be sweeping in their desire to murder ALL clanners without first taking a look at their detachment or getting to know them first, I'll be doing the same with any and all neutrals I catch in lowered suppression zones or arenas.

If this sounds a bit harsh or unfair, please by all means speak to Elite Operations and advise them to reconsider their stance.

By changing a Neutral city to an Omni city (don't give me the 'loosely affiliated' crap. You're either Omni or you're not Omni and Loren's tag clearly states Omni), you're presenting your affiliation with Omni and only reinforcing Philip Ross's position on bringing neutrals "back into the family".

Now there's some neuts out there reading this saying "Well I never supported Loren Warr coming to Newland". Well you also didn't oppose it or try to stop it either. Your laziness to get involved with what your own faction does puts you in a position even lower than that of Elite Operations.

500 million is my bid and I have this sneaking su****ion that a bit of clan rallying will match that for a cool billion. THAT'S what being a faction is all about. Supporting your own and damning those that would do you harm.

For the clanners opposed to the Sentinels 'invading' Tir. BOLLOCKS. If you hate Omni so much, I sure didn't see you doing anything to keep them from trampling the streets of Tir in the middle of a war with weak ICC guards looking the other way at every turn.

After Philip Ross's speech about Neutrals being recognized as Omni Employees and the lack of a protest to that statement from the neutrals, I can see why they wouldn't want Neutrals in clan towns.

If you disagreed with Philip Ross's statement, then you should have all raised your voices in protest against it and made him and the ICC retract their statements. Do you get what I'm saying? I'm saying that by saying nothing, you passively agreed with both statements, admitting your Omni citizenship and giving up your right for your own personal freedom.

I used to respect what neutrals were trying to do, but now I see them as passive sheep that goes along with whatever 'the man' tells him is right and hires othrs to do their own dirty work. Can the act of paying a merc 100 million credits be called anything less than 'cowardice'?

Don't tell me it was done to keep your own hands clean, because that transaction alone dirtied your hands more than picking up a gun and showing some spine ever could. You want in this war, you're just too scared to fight it yourself. At least the Omnis fight and die for what they believe in, raising their guns in triumph or defeat. Neutrals are too scared to even raise their voices, choosing instead to hie behind the muscle of Omni Tek, helping OMNI TEK in control for land.

If you were truly smart and truly Neutral, you would see that you were duped when Philip Ross made that speech and you were duped again when you used YOUR own money to make Newland safe for only Omnis. If you were perceptive, you would have caught onto this immediately and declared war against Omni Tek, rather than the clans.

If Omni Tek loved, cared and respected you as much as they claim, wouldn't they have reached into their endlessly deep pockets and paid the 100 mil themselves? Wouldn't they have shown you a bit more consideration over the past 1000 years or so, instead of waiting until they were on the verge of having their lease on the planet yanked out from under them? You're scared to fight a war on either front, let alone both. A brave faction would have hired Loren to kill BOTH omnis and clans. At least that would be something I could almost respect. At least then you'd be declaring your own neutrality. But instead, it's like you're too scared to really have an opinion, so you run and hide under the apron of the side you PERCEIVE to be the strongest.

What has Omni Tek ever done for you other than misrepresent your position? Hell, they don't even regard you enough to bring their own guards to Newland, instead making you RENT your own. You realize by doing that you've made yourselves appear weak and are laughed at by both sides of the fence, even your own benefactors, who have repeatedly stated that you're the same as clan to them.

Neutrality is fine, but keep it *real* neutrality. That means no 'loose' affiliations with anyone but your own faction. Both sides will still view you in a lesser regard, but at least you stick by your guns.

You guys don't even see how badly you got played by Omni Tek, do you?

Chew on it for a while and see if a lightbulb appears over your head.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Maybe it is those 'moderate' Clanners that have had selective bards of neutrals to protect.

I know that each tower defense I have been to the aggressor was always Clanner and the defenders mostly just neutrals.

I have accepted what 'punishment' the Clans decide to hand down to me... however as the only law that exsists is Omni-Tek's on all of Rubi-ka... killing Clanners isn't against the law, or at least not a law Omni-Tek seems to want to enforce. So I don't know how you can classify us as criminals when you yourself are already a Clanner, declared enemy of Omni-Tek there fore a criminal.

I am a neutral. Simply a by-stander in your war... aggressive groups chose to involve neutrals in a conflict not THE conflict... so you only have them to blame for any fellow innocents lost.

You want to lay blame here, but maybe you should go to the cause before blaming the effect.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Yesterday, I defended a neutral base against Omnis, so its not ALWAYs clanners.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Nelida
    Neutrals did NOT hire Warr's thugs...Elite Operations hired them and EO hides their mercenary group under the neutral tag. Yet they are nothing more than a gang of common killers...criminals.
    Which is exactly why every other neutral on the planet should be jumping down EO's throats for doing so, instead of staring blankly like a lame moose when they come to Newland.

I've heard alot more than just EO cheer on when a clanner was killed by Loren and his buddies.

Talk is cheap. If you disagree with Loren Warr and co. killing clanners on sight, doing something to show it instead of sitting here with your thumbs up your back end. Represent your faction!

If you want to be 'neutral', then you don't wish to make enemies of either side correct? Killing the thugs (since they are omni aligned) makes you enemies of Omni Tek. Killing clanners on sight and helping to destroy their towers (which many of you are guilty of) makes you enemies of clan. The only way to end this madness and still keep your neutrality is to convince (by force if necessary) EO to prematurely end the the contract with Loren Warr.

Ask Wolf Brigade and EO how many Neutrals died at the hand of my younger associate, a trader by the name of Refund before a combine force of thirty finally took him down? (and keep in mind that it still took 30 minutes to do so). My count was 16.

Since you all are in the same faction as EO, you're responsible for their actions. Omni Tek will only go so far to show their support for you, as they only care about the bottom line credit. Last thing they want is to upset the ICC by inciting another large scale war (and no I dont consider squables over tiny chunks of notum mining land a 'large scale war'). Fact is, you're on your own for the most part here.

I again reinforce my statement about ALL neutrals being responsible for EO's action. If you read the Tir Accord, it states that Newland shall be governed by the Neutrals solely. So what detachment was Newland handed over to? Don't the 'powers that be' have anything to say about Loren being in Newland? I'd assume they did. And the fact that they've done nothing to stop Loren shows that they must agree with his presence there, correct?

Oh, and in the meantime, since Neutrals feel a need to be sweeping in their desire to murder ALL clanners without first taking a look at their detachment or getting to know them first, I'll be doing the same with any and all neutrals I catch in lowered suppression zones or arenas.

If this sounds a bit harsh or unfair, please by all means speak to Elite Operations and advise them to reconsider their stance.
    Elite Operations has already requested any reprecussions to be directed at ourselves.

By changing a Neutral city to an Omni city (don't give me the 'loosely affiliated' crap. You're either Omni or you're not Omni and Loren's tag clearly states Omni), you're presenting your affiliation with Omni and only reinforcing Philip Ross's position on bringing neutrals "back into the family".
    Newland City is far from Omni-Tek. The contract with the Mercenaries can be ended at Elite Operations descrision.

Now there's some neuts out there reading this saying "Well I never supported Loren Warr coming to Newland". Well you also didn't oppose it or try to stop it either. Your laziness to get involved with what your own faction does puts you in a position even lower than that of Elite Operations.
    You are a hypocrite for not evening looking in your own Backyard... as I understand it you are a member of Storm, while I am happy that you attack Omni-Tek and stay true to those efforts, this shameless display of aggression is what cause this all in the first place. Look to own pseudo-capital before ya try to simply enforce oppression on another city... are Storm also mindless zealots like the Sentinels?

500 million is my bid and I have this sneaking su****ion that a bit of clan rallying will match that for a cool billion. THAT'S what being a faction is all about. Supporting your own and damning those that would do you harm.
    Agreed... however as I have been hammered with.. Neutrals aren't a faction. We are bystanders, Elite Operations chose to no longer be by bystanders for the Clanner drive by... you should at least respect that.

For the clanners opposed to the Sentinels 'invading' Tir. BOLLOCKS. If you hate Omni so much, I sure didn't see you doing anything to keep them from trampling the streets of Tir in the middle of a war with weak ICC guards looking the other way at every turn.
    Please go on... give your own what they seemingly have forgotten.

After Philip Ross's speech about Neutrals being recognized as Omni Employees and the lack of a protest to that statement from the neutrals, I can see why they wouldn't want Neutrals in clan towns.
    Actually neutrals aren't Omni-Tek employees, and bollocks as you say to anyone who says other wise. I know I don't work for the 'man'...

If you disagreed with Philip Ross's statement, then you should have all raised your voices in protest against it and made him and the ICC retract their statements. Do you get what I'm saying? I'm saying that by saying nothing, you passively agreed with both statements, admitting your Omni citizenship and giving up your right for your own personal freedom.
    I'll come shout in the streets of Tir if you like how much I ain't a bloody Omni-Tek... never have been never will be.

I used to respect what neutrals were trying to do, but now I see them as passive sheep that goes along with whatever 'the man' tells him is right and hires othrs to do their own dirty work. Can the act of paying a merc 100 million credits be called anything less than 'cowardice'?
    I call it a military decision facing impossible odds. We are not stupid. For everyone of us out there ready to stand up for being neutrals there are about a hundred others that would knocks us flat without a thought... you do what you have too.

Don't tell me it was done to keep your own hands clean, because that transaction alone dirtied your hands more than picking up a gun and showing some spine ever could. You want in this war, you're just too scared to fight it yourself. At least the Omnis fight and die for what they believe in, raising their guns in triumph or defeat. Neutrals are too scared to even raise their voices, choosing instead to hie behind the muscle of Omni Tek, helping OMNI TEK in control for land.

If you were truly smart and truly Neutral, you would see that you were duped when Philip Ross made that speech and you were duped again when you used YOUR own money to make Newland safe for only Omnis. If you were perceptive, you would have caught onto this immediately and declared war against Omni Tek, rather than the clans.
    I believe that you should realise we really want war with no one, however the Clans came in a swinging... everything you are saying about standing up for ourselves we are doing... except we are having to do it against the Clans as they have become our aggressor.

If Omni Tek loved, cared and respected you as much as they claim, wouldn't they have reached into their endlessly deep pockets and paid the 100 mil themselves? Wouldn't they have shown you a bit more consideration over the past 1000 years or so, instead of waiting until they were on the verge of having their lease on the planet yanked out from under them? You're scared to fight a war on either front, let alone both. A brave faction would have hired Loren to kill BOTH omnis and clans. At least that would be something I could almost respect. At least then you'd be declaring your own neutrality. But instead, it's like you're too scared to really have an opinion, so you run and hide under the apron of the side you PERCEIVE to be the strongest.
    We hired neutral guards. We are not hiding behind Omni-Tek, if anything if we were so buddy buddy with Omni-Tek we should have stuck a deal to have a lot more than just mercenaries guard Newland why not an entire Omni-AF reqiment!

Simple we are not Omni-Tek!

What has Omni Tek ever done for you other than misrepresent your position? Hell, they don't even regard you enough to bring their own guards to Newland, instead making you RENT your own. You realize by doing that you've made yourselves appear weak and are laughed at by both sides of the fence, even your own benefactors, who have repeatedly stated that you're the same as clan to them.
    Omni-Tek has done nothin for us, or to us. The Clans have started a conflict and seek to oppress us simply for standing behind our neutral banner.

If you see standing up for ourselves as weak thats your opinion, but I believe the .001% of the population of Rubi-ka standing up to the other 47% and not backing down is something that does not speak of much weakness in spirit.

Neutrality is fine, but keep it *real* neutrality. That means no 'loose' affiliations with anyone but your own faction. Both sides will still view you in a lesser regard, but at least you stick by your guns.
    I would happily keep it *real* neutral... but ya sorta have to stop acting like I am the enemy for any chance of that happening.

You guys don't even see how badly you got played by Omni Tek, do you?
    I don't believe we've been... 'played'... but again assume what ya wish.

Chew on it for a while and see if a lightbulb appears over your head.
    Done chewing. Nothins changed... still a group of people out there that want to take away my rights and tell me how I can and can't live... or what I can and can't do... yep and they are still the Clans.
    Last edited by Viray; Feb 11th, 2003 at 00:30:12.

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Ect ect..

Sir, forgive me for quoting and I do not mean to repeat your words.
    There are some of us neutrals that have spoken out against what is currently going on in NLC. I for one have been there marching up and down the streets with protest signs, being ridiculed but well almost every omni I had past. I was there trying to the best of my ablilty which isn't much I know to heal the clan people I see come under the attack of the killers that are now permitted to run rampant in the streets. While there were neutrals who supported EO or were members of EO calling me names as well. The names didn't hurt but the one swift blow I felt from Loren Warr sure was enough to send me to reclaim more then twice.

So yes I am saying.. "Well I never supported Loren Warr coming to Newland".

But by no means is it because of lazyness to get involved. Sometimes we that are still in learning or grey in our knowledge have a very hard time being heard, no matter how loudly we scream!

Your opening statement is yet another reason why things will get worse before they get better. I realize its a natural tendency to strike back when threatened for anyone. But to lump all neutrals based on the action of one or a few guilds is as bad as lumping all clanners in with the Sentinals or those that support them as well.

Yesterday, I defended a neutral base against Omnis, so its not ALWAYs clanners.
    What base was that?

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

The Free Trade Alliance base outside NL.

((OOC: I defended it with my alt, Josef))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I again reinforce my statement about ALL neutrals being responsible for EO's action.
    If you wish to blanket us together, then you sir are no better than a Sentinel... you can't have both side of the coin...

And the fact that they've done nothing to stop Loren shows that they must agree with his presence there, correct?
    Means Storm and yourself must support the Sentinels in full.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

*glares at THEDEACON*

I think you've missed something here...

There are PLENTY of Neutral individuals and orgs that have opposed Warr and EO. Yesterday at the rally at ICC whompa many of their representatives spoke out against Warr and EO. After that rally many of them proceeded to NLC and died trying to rid themselves of Warr's thugs.

You sir, by turning your wrath, indescriminately on the entire neutral community are NO better than all of EO. You need to take a close look around before you start targetting those, on this issue, might just be your friends.

You sound no better than EO...a thug looking for blood.

Which is exactly why every other neutral on the planet should be jumping down EO's throats for doing so, instead of staring blankly like a lame moose when they come to Newland.

I've heard alot more than just EO cheer on when a clanner was killed by Loren and his buddies.

Talk is cheap. If you disagree with Loren Warr and co. killing clanners on sight, doing something to show it instead of sitting here with your thumbs up your back end. Represent your faction!

If you want to be 'neutral', then you don't wish to make enemies of either side correct? Killing the thugs (since they are omni aligned) makes you enemies of Omni Tek. Killing clanners on sight and helping to destroy their towers (which many of you are guilty of) makes you enemies of clan. The only way to end this madness and still keep your neutrality is to convince (by force if necessary) EO to prematurely end the the contract with Loren Warr.

Ask Wolf Brigade and EO how many Neutrals died at the hand of my younger associate, a trader by the name of Refund before a combine force of thirty finally took him down? (and keep in mind that it still took 30 minutes to do so). My count was 16.

Since you all are in the same faction as EO, you're responsible for their actions. Omni Tek will only go so far to show their support for you, as they only care about the bottom line credit. Last thing they want is to upset the ICC by inciting another large scale war (and no I dont consider squables over tiny chunks of notum mining land a 'large scale war'). Fact is, you're on your own for the most part here.

I again reinforce my statement about ALL neutrals being responsible for EO's action. If you read the Tir Accord, it states that Newland shall be governed by the Neutrals solely. So what detachment was Newland handed over to? Don't the 'powers that be' have anything to say about Loren being in Newland? I'd assume they did. And the fact that they've done nothing to stop Loren shows that they must agree with his presence there, correct?

Originally posted by Viray

If you wish to blanket us together, then you sir are no better than a Sentinel... you can't have both side of the coin...

It means *I* support the Sentinels. My guild speaks their opinions for themselves, don't they? Or did I miss a billion years of evolution only to find that clan guilds now have a collective intelligence with no room for independent thought?

You may like baseball, but does that automatically assume your entire family, all of your friends and everyone you associate yourself with likes baseball too?

If you want Storm's official stance, you'd need to speak to a general, correct? What I give here is my own personal opinion. Glad we got the chance to clear that up. Sneaky sneaky you, trying to claim I was speaking for an entire guild.
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Feb 11th, 2003 at 00:52:00.

Viray...

I have room to chastise THEDEACON...you and EO, however have built yourselves a moral and ethical glass house.

YOU have no room to talk this way.

YOU have done to us just what you now accuse THEDEACON of doing.

THIS statement makes YOU no better than THEDEACON and no better than the Sentinels you oppose.

(( Nelida I cannot help that the game mechanic has imposed a restriction on what the guards were meant to do. ))

I can assure you that Elite Operations is far from what you are attempting to paint us with your blind hate.

This is the Clan hating proganada starting all over again... someone tells the Clans they did something wrong they have to be Clan haters, or Omni-Tek lackey's... Now we are the Sentinels, just cause we saught to right a wrong against ourselves and others done by the Clans.

You and I are after the same peace, you don't want to believe that... no are incapable of believeing that.

But it doesn't make it any less true my dear.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Originally posted by Nelida
    You sound no better than EO...a thug looking for blood.
    I'm a thug alright, but I'm not looking for blood, I'm looking for some answers and explanations.

If any neutral orgs care to help me out in that department and show me that I'm wrong, please feel free to contact me. I speak for MYSELF here, assume nothing.

Neutrals giving their lives to rid Newland of Loren means nothing, it only means that they are making themselves enemies of Omni Tek as well. Besides, it's pointless. Loren is five steps from the reclaim terminal.

But all I've seen lately is the same dog-lazy complacency that I saw when Philip Ross and the ICC declared Neutrals as Omni employees. A ragtag group of ten speaking out does not exactly impress me as a "movement".

A large group of Neutrals taking arms against EO for their atrocities however, would. Until I see that, which I won't, I have to assume that EO has the backing of the neutral administration. We can sit here and talk all day, neutrals are good at that. What they haven't been good at so far, is actually taking action.

If you say that the Sentinels painted the clanners in a poor light, then the same holds true for EO and the Neutrals. The only difference is that nobody really asked the Sentinels to come to Tir, but the hired thugs were PAID to come to Newland.

So please, by all means, continue to poke holes in my theories, but your continued inaction to reprimand your own only bolsters them.

(((OOC: Damn, role playing is fuggin hard yo)))

(( Nelida I cannot help that the game mechanic has imposed a restriction on what the guards were meant to do. ))

I can assure you that Elite Operations is far from what you are attempting to paint us with your blind hate.

This is the Clan hating proganada starting all over again... someone tells the Clans they did something wrong they have to be Clan haters, or Omni-Tek lackey's... Now we are the Sentinels, just cause we saught to right a wrong against ourselves and others done by the Clans.

You and I are after the same peace, you don't want to believe that... no are incapable of believeing that.

But it doesn't make it any less true my dear.

Blah, a coward that hides behind hired thugs has no valid opinion, if he can't take up arms to defend them himself. You can indirectly cause the deaths of hundreds of clanners, but something tells me that you will refuse to directly fight one 'weak priest'....

If I'm wrong, name the zone and come self buffed.

A large group of Neutrals taking arms against EO for their atrocities however, would. Until I see that, which I won't, I have to assume that EO has the backing of the neutral administration. We can sit here and talk all day, neutrals are good at that. What they haven't been good at so far, is actually taking action.
    I could say the same for the Clans... sure FixerBen, Uwen, Nelida they all oppose and strong denounce with ACTION the presence of the Sentinels...

However the majority of Clanners seem indifferent. So does that say the same that the Sentinels have the backing by a majority of Clan people?

In essence by not action, been voted your own leaders.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

I could say the same for the Clans... sure FixerBen, Uwen, Nelida they all oppose and strong denounce with ACTION the presence of the Sentinels...

However the majority of Clanners seem indifferent. So does that say the same that the Sentinels have the backing by a majority of Clan people?

In essence by not action, been voted your own leaders.
    Who says we ALL oppose the Sentinels? *grin*

Omni Tek claims Neutrals are Omni Employees, Neutrals do little or nothing to disagree with that statement, Neutrals are now seen as Omni Employees. It's as simple as that. You said it, we didn't

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast