Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

I cannot see elite operations as being either Neutral or Independant when they employ omni thugs. Indirectly you are funding a side in this war by paying soldiers of the Omni Tek corporation.

When there are two sides to a conflict, having an affilation with either one immediatley stops you from being Independant. You have chosen a side, and it seems to me that it is Omni Tek who have hired the thugs.

So what you're saying Dhainne is that if neutrals buy bronto meat from clanners we're clanners too? If we buy a ship from Terra we're Terran? Wow.. I've got a lot of affiliations.

This is business Dhainne.. and the EO hired mercs.. they (the mercs) happened to have a loose affiliation with Omni-Tek. That does not make EO omni-tek... that makes EO a customer of Omni-Tek yes.. but they're also buying weapons and armour from Clan...also a customer of Clan.

And for the record.. there's no such thing as a black and white world ..only the fool thinks there's only two sides to a story.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

You've missed the point I was making entirely. I never said EO were 'Omni', just that they are not independant of this war.

A black and white story? You're making it all up. The world is an interesting and wonderful place with many colors, but this is a war predominatly between omni tek and The Clans. If anyone else is involved, which there may be in this colourful world of ours, then how can they maintain that they are Independant of this war.
    Dahe

I fail to see the importance in wether us neutrals are a faction or not. Yet this is all the gridfeeds ever talk about lately.

I'm impressed though, that less than 5% of the world's population has made the other 95% forget that they are at war, and keep all theire eyes on us and wether we are omni, clan or neutrals in their own eyes.

Fact of the matter is, I care very little about if you percieve me as neutral or not. All that really matters to me, if wether I percieve myself as neutral or not, and perhaps what my closest friends think.

I don't feel obliged to defend my neutrality. Besides, I don't question the affiliation of a clanner who teams with omni or vice versa. I suppose they have something to gain from a momentary seize fire.

I guess we, as neutrals, are this huge thorn in every ones side. I have a hard time understanding where all the hostility comes from. When omni attacks clan and vice versa things do not turn into a grudge match like when neuts attack or are attacked.

I think you all are just jealous or something, how else can you explain why 95% of the population gets their panties in a bunch when 5% makes any sort of move at all. Seems we have an enormous power over your emotions...
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

*badonkadonk*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Meister

*badonkadonk*

Laughs out loud

Oh Im sorry, that was just funny and while I can see EO's point of view ...you know being a fence sitting neutral on a swiveling post I can see many sides. This does not mean I endorse what they have taken upon themselves to do for the "sake of Neutral Cities". Ive said it before I never chose EO to be my voice. So I just choose to say yet again. I don't support it, yet at the same time , I can not refuse to heal anyone regardless if I agree or disagree with their politics.

/petition please remove "neutral" from my character info and in place put "my own damned side"

maybe that will get the point across

(( hrmmmm lookie what reappeared... ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Silinar your lack of logic surprises me...

1. The Sentinels were not threatening NLC. You took preemptive action, NOT just against the Sentinels, but against ALL clanners for an IMAGINED threat.

2. The Sentinels were FAR more of a threat to other Clan cities such as West Athen or Old Athen than they ever were to neutral cities.

3. The future for the Sentinels being removed is bright...NOT because of your murderous actions but because of Clanner activists that have been revolting against Sentinel tyrrany in Tir from the FIRST day they moved in.

4. EO is a band of mercenaries that are simply killers for hire...outside of ANY law including OT law. You are NOT saviors of NLC, you are simply hired thugs. You call yourselves 'neutral' so that you CAN stay outside of any law. You do NOT represent 'neutral' philosophy of any sort.

5. You are now targeted by neutrals and clans alike BECAUSE you are criminals and society has the right to rid themselves of their criminals. Because you have a 'neutral' tag does not give you the right to live lawlessly above all moral and ethical standards. You are now seeing the result of your criminal activities...you are being hunted down by peaceful citizens you attempted to lord yourselves over. Those individuals and orgs that are turning their wrath on you and your ilk are not the aggressors...they are defending their right to live in a peaceful and benevolent society...one that YOU have tried to take from them by hiring common killers to exact judgement and punishment without the Rule of Law.

I want to make it PERFECTLY clear that if and when the Sentinels leave Tir it has NOTHING to do with your actions in NLC. Those of us that have been fighitng the Sentinels reign of terror in Tir have been doing so from the first day they marched into our city. If anything your criminal actions in NLC have only briefly been an impediment to our ongoing crusade against the Sentinel thugs.

Read my lips: You have not aided in the removal of the Sentinels in ANY way what-so-ever. All you have accomplished is to place yourselves on the same moral and ethical level as the Sentinel scum.

I thank all of you that attended yesterday's rally at the ICC whompa. I am proud to call you my friends and proud to stand beside you in the name of Freedom, Prosperity and Peace.

Moderation will prevail and the Sentinels will one day be gone from our cities.

Moderation will prevail and one day Warr's thugs will be banished from NLC.

Moderaton WILL prevail and one day the last of Elite Operations will be hunted down across Rubika and terminated for being the mercenary criminals that they are.

((OOC: *smiles* great RP Silinar, we're coming for you!))

Originally posted by Silinar
    Oh, and Olie ... you might wanna check with your organization ... I don't think they would approve of any hostile actions ... but maybe I'm wrong and the IR are aggressive after all.
    Last edited by Nelida; Feb 10th, 2003 at 21:54:40.

Smacks herself on the forehead repeatedly

Mrs Kearns-Shone, I am so sorry I wasn't able to attend your protest! I do not forgive myself for not being there. I had signs ready and even got some new heal nano's for my measly level.

Damn it!!... Im so sorry I hope things went as expected!!!

/OOC

(( I just need to say, This is GREAT RP stuff ...Im so SO happy that I was pulled back into AO from Savoy and then decided to use my main and this alt.. I have never seen so many people come up with such imaginative things Im THRILLED to be a part of it ..Thank you its so enjoying))

/ooc

Bailey is back in character

Silinar your lack of logic surprises me...

1. The Sentinels were not threatening NLC. You took preemptive action, NOT just against the Sentinels, but against ALL clanners for an IMAGINED threat.
    I would say a man that declares a group of people not fit to live a threat. Long ago a man of old Terra did the same thing, he refused to believe that anyone but his people were the rightful rulers...

2. The Sentinels were FAR more of a threat to other Clan cities such as West Athen or Old Athen than they ever were to neutral cities.
    I will not be accused of being a faction monger any longer... however the Sentinels say they speak for the Clans, that they are Clan... this puts a bad light on all Clanners, even those that do not directly support them.

I look forward to the day that the Sentinels are put to use against Omni-Tek and not other peaceful citizens of Rubi-ka.

3. The future for the Sentinels being removed is bright...NOT because of your murderous actions but because of Clanner activists that have been revolting against Sentinel tyrrany in Tir from the FIRST day they moved in.
    While you again assume that your sole actions speak for the entire group of Clan Orgs. as a whole, but the majority of them have been opening attacking Neutrals long before the day the Sentinels moved in and have only continued it in a much harsher way when the war of towers broke out.

While I respect your feelings and those of other moderate Clanners out there that push for peace you cannot ask us to ignore those that attack us and are a threat to us.

4. EO is a band of mercenaries that are simply killers for hire...outside of ANY law including OT law. You are NOT saviors of NLC, you are simply hired thugs. You call yourselves 'neutral' so that you CAN stay outside of any law. You do NOT represent 'neutral' philosophy of any sort.
    We are a band of Mercenaries, and yes money is a factor in any contract. However our beliefs and purpose do not change... we do not lose our 'neutral' status cause we hold the ability to fight for ourselves or for anyone else we please.

You seem to think that being neutral means push over or punching bag... you lack of understanding in our position only creates great animosity.

5. You are now targeted by neutrals and clans alike BECAUSE you are criminals and society has the right to rid themselves of their criminals. Because you have a 'neutral' tag does not give you the right to live lawlessly above all moral and ethical standards. You are now seeing the result of your criminal activities...you are being hunted down by peaceful citizens you attempted to lord yourselves over. Those individuals and orgs that are turning their wrath on you and your ilk are not the aggressors...they are defending their right to live in a peaceful and benevolent society...one that YOU have tried to take from them by hiring common killers to exact judgement and punishment without the Rule of Law.
    Criminal? You ma'am as a declared Clanner are the 'criminal'... Your association by faction makes you an outlaw to Omni-Tek owner of this planet.

Now I don't care two squats that Omni-Tek owns this rock, but the fact is you are their 'natural' enemy... me and any other neutral are suppose to be just by-standers, unfortunately we can't enjoy that luxury unless we want to take a beating from aggressive Clanners.

I have not taken any rights away from anyone, I have defended my rights as an individual to fight oppression and tyranny regardless of its colors or flag... if you can't understand that again you are only creating greater animosity.

As for Neutrals attacking Elite Operations... I have yet to see this occur. Again we have only been defending ourselves from aggressive Clanners... sure maybe a few more that are there cause of the Guards, but still just the same majority of Clanners that were at it before.

I want to make it PERFECTLY clear than if and when the Sentinels leave Tir it has NOTHING to do with your actions in NLC. Those of us that have been fighitng the Sentinels reign of terror in Tir have been doing so from the first day they marched into our city. If anything your criminal actions in NLC have only briefly been an impediment to our ongoing crusade against the Sentinel thugs.
    You are more upset that this event of Newland City has stirred so many into action, than your own tireless efforts then anything else. You seem more upset that someone might steal your 'credit' of ridding Tir of the Sentinels than the actual cause of doing so...

Read my lips: You have not aided in the removal of the Sentinels in ANY way what-so-ever. All you have accomplished is to place yourselves on the same moral and ethical level as the Sentinel scum.
    I do not question that we have not aided in removal of the Sentinels... I mean I have yet to fire at one or even taunt them. However Newland City seem to bring enough people to the table to accomplish there goals, and as I hear possibly suceed.

I look forward to your sucess.

I thank all of you that attended yesterday's rally at the ICC whompa. I am proud to call you my friends and proud to stand beside you in the name of Freedom, Prosperity and Peace.

Moderation will prevail and the Sentinels will one day be gone from our cities.
    I look forward to the day this occurs. When of of Rubi-ka is free of hate, oppression, and those that stand against freedom.

I found the rally to be disconcerning about its topic, but still a grand effort in moving forward.

Moderation will prevail and one day Warr's thugs will be banished from NLC.
    Hopefully with the removal of the Sentinels these guards will no longer be nesscessary and can be removed. However should moderation fail and the Sentinels are removed with only more outrageous and indifferent leaders then well I guess they will remain.

Moderaton WILL prevail and one day the last of Elite Operations will be hunted down across Rubika and terminated for being the mercenary criminals that they are.
    You seek to persacute me for my rights to self defense? For trying to hold my freedom and safety? I do not believe this is any sort of act of moderation, but again you only see yourself and your actions... you do not try to understand anyone else's... so this statement is of course from yourself more than any 'Clan' you represent...

I look forward to hearing the news that the Sentinels have fallen and that the Clans have control of their city with a leader of Moderation... hopefully then the Clans will then begin to work towards their cause.

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I would like to make it known that during our meeting concerning the removal of the Sentinels last night, it was brought up that perhaps we should not remove them because it would look like we are catering to the neutrals. This is how firm our resolve is on this matter. The thugs in NLC have done NOTHING good. NOTHING. Don't try to tell yourselves that it did good because it speeded up the removal of the Sentinels because it did NOT. If anything, it slowed the removal down. Do NOT have delusions that anything good came of these mercs. We had to convince the person that we should go ahead with the plans, despite the criminals in NLC.

Nelida is absolutely right. The thugs in NLC have NOTHING to do with this. This is something that has been in the works for a long time and is finally coming to fruition. Just because it coincides with murderous criminal being hired in NLC does NOT mean the thug criminals influenced the decision AT ALL. Like I said before, all it has done is slowed the process by focusing clanner energy on neutrals. It almost prolonged it again because we will not look like we are being brought to our knees and made to obey by thug criminal murderers. This action, the removal of the Sentinels, will be for us, for peace, and for democracy. Silverstone is a threat to the clans, he is a threat to peace, and a threat to democracy.

I will say it one more time. The murderers in NLC have absolutely no effect on this movement, other than slowing it down and taking supporters away from it. The murderers in NLC did NOT stir ANYONE into action against the Sentinels. The only action it stirred them into is to attack neutrals more often.

Viray, my friend, and Sumokan, my friend, I am sorry, but this is the truth. I know you thought your actions would help, but they did not.

Have I made myself clear? Or will I have to repeatedly argue this, along with other clanners, because people can't/wont understand this like has happened with so many other things?
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 10th, 2003 at 22:33:02.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Like I said before, all it has done is slowed the process by focusing clanner energy on neutrals.
    I don't believe any Neutrals required your enegries to be spent on us, which is what cause this whole issue of guards to begin in the first place...

I also don't believe that Elite Operations nor any other neutral org. has ever interfered with any attempt to remove the Sentinels from Tir... if they have please point out these actions.

I won't argue what the guards in Newland City have or haven't done... I will leave that a matter of personal opinion.

I still do look forward to the day the Sentinels are out of Tir, and some peace is restored there. I am sure many other neutral orgs. beside Elite Operations will be happy to hear the news as well.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Originally posted by Viray

I don't believe any Neutrals required your enegries to be spent on us, which is what cause this whole issue of guards to begin in the first place...
    Neutrals may not have required clanner energies, but putting murderers in NLC sure brought some focused clanner energy to neutrals.

I also don't believe that Elite Operations nor any other neutral org. has ever interfered with any attempt to remove the Sentinels from Tir... if they have please point out these actions.

OK, how about hiring the murderers in NLC? That distracted everyone from the Sentinel issue and made some people think that maybe Silverstone and Fisk were right about neutrals.

I won't argue what the guards in Newland City have or haven't done... I will leave that a matter of personal opinion.

Theres nothing to argue about. They are thugs and murderers. They have murdered any clanner that comes to NLC, peaceful or not. They have murdered any Omni employee that attempts to assist a clanner. They have murdered neutrals who try to heal and save the clanners from the murderers brutality.

Silinar;

1. I am NOT trying to give credit, nor take it away from anyone. I am trying to ensure, by my words, that NO one gets the idea that the indescriminate killing of innocent travelers that YOU have initiated in NLC in ANY way promotes peace and safety.

2. Numerous innocent travelers have died in NLC and their blood is on YOUR hands. Your hired killers have done NOHTING to protect one single neutral from the Sentinels. You imagine that they MIGHT protect neutrals IF the Sentinels had attacked NLC before those moderate Clans had them removed. That has not occured so to date the presense of your killers has accomplished NOTHING but the murder of innocents.

3. You are NOT responsible for protecting NLC and neutrals...you have protected them from NOTHING. You have murdered innocents and that makes you a threat to any peaceful society.

What place do you imagine a large group of hired mercenary killers has in a world struggling to achieve peace, prosperity and freedom? I imagine it has NO place in such a world.

*sits down in Nueters R Us glancing at a old ariel picture of his hometown, Newland*
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

1. I am NOT trying to give credit, nor take it away from anyone. I am trying to ensure, by my words, that NO one gets the idea that the indescriminate killing of innocent travelers that YOU have initiated in NLC in ANY way promotes peace and safety.
    It insures the safety of Newland City, home of the neutrals...

We did not like that anyone innocent died, however we were more or less forced to choose... take the offer for some help, or continue to fight the aggressors alone. Lord knows no moderate Clanner had come along and offered their services.

Since the guards, yes Clan attacks have increased but more so by those already attacking us. Cause they now believe they have moderate clanner's approval.

However I have also seen few moderate clanners out there in the field fighting by my side against those same aggressor. Never had that ever happened before.

2. Numerous innocent travelers have died in NLC and their blood is on YOUR hands. Your hired killers have done NOHTING to protect one single neutral from the Sentinels. You imagine that they MIGHT protect neutrals IF the Sentinels had attacked NLC before those moderate Clans had them removed. That has not occured so to date the presense of your killers has accomplished NOTHING but the murder of innocents.
    The guards were put there for a purpose. There was plenty of advanced warning for all those parties on Rubi-ka to avoid any unnesscessary bloodshed.

The guards were hired for two reasons... 1. Protect Newland City from possible Sentinel threat, and 2. Forbid Clanners from using Newland City as a base of operations to attack Neutral Towers...

I would say with they have served their purpose well. Granted no not all Clanners were attacking neutral towers, however there was no way we could stand an point out each Clan aggressor to the guards all day and nite... unfortunately due to a majority of aggressive Clans, the whole of you suffered. I have already extend my apologies several times previously.

3. You are NOT responsible for protecting NLC and neutrals...you have protected them from NOTHING. You have murdered innocents and that makes you a threat to any peaceful society.
    We have protected interests in neutral land and that of Newland City from Clan aggressors... if this is not protecting neutrals I do not know what is.

What place do you imagine a large group of hired mercenary killers has in a world struggling to achieve peace, prosperity and freedom? I imagine it has NO place in such a world.
    Mercenaries after a war usually mercenaries can become any number of professions to help society... police forces, milita, security guards, laborers, skills people... they fill in those positions of society as the need is called for when peace is present. Not all mercenaries are blood thirsty warlords you try to portray us as.

I am not Clan bias I do not judge all Clanners on a handful of enraged thugs amongst them, but when moderate Clanners give the impression that those thugs aggression is ok, instead of seeing our actions as defensive... this gives me pause the next time I meet a Clanner and have to wonder... would they want me to give up my rights?

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Vir, I don't know who you were talking about when you said "but when moderate Clanners give the impression that those thugs aggression is ok" but I will have you know that I do not. You know, you saw me come out to help you defend against Codex and his terrorists. However, did you really think anyone would see your actions as defensive? Because they aren't. Defensive would be if you hired these guards who are tougher and can fend off an attack better than the ICC guards, but do not murder innocent clanners. The fact that they murder innocent clanners shows that it is not just a defensive move.

Hahahaha Loren's a gimp. When I get really bored, I fly two feet above his head and flip him off, laughing as he says such classic comedic lines such as "You came here to die?" and "Huh?" over and over again.

Only neutrals would hire a non warping, melee gimp that's half the man his/her/its brother is to guard a city that nobody really gives two craps about. Freaking gimps can't even defend themselves so they hire someone else to do it.

Alrighty then, I'll up the anty. I'll pay 500 million of my own money to have Simon Silverstone recognize what the neutrals are doing in Newland and retaliate by joining myself and a nice heavily armed team to 'remove' the threat of the neutrals from Borealis and place it in the ownership of the clans, since Newland is now in the ownership of the omnis.

If we get beat down during our invasion, the town stays neutral. If we win, Neutrals will be attacked upon entering Borealis. For an added perk, I'd like signs posted to this effect and make me pvp flagged, but only for neutrals.

3 hours of lowered gas is all we need to do this. Hell, I'd bet another 50 mil that we could do it in one hour.

In the meantime, I challenge any current member of Elite Operations to a one on one duel to the death. I win, they release Loren Warr from his contract. If they refuse to fight, well then that says a whole lot about the backbone of neutrals, doesn't it?

(((OOC: Well that was a roleplay first for me, I've just busted my role play cherry )))
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

(( game mechanics are such a bitch to explain IC ))

If ICC would have taken any notice in the situation that would have been wonderful, but while that might have help Newland City it would have been hard for ICC to fire on Clanners to prevent them from staying there and not being a political hot bed not that the Guards haven't caused one, just between a different set of people...

As for why all Clanners... again, how can we tell which Clanner is peaceful today and an enemy tomorrow? How can we tell which Clanner is not a spy to disable Towers in advanced... unfortunately we can't and we had to deal with that. Not to mention, again, the offer made to us was All or None... not this Org here, or this person there...

I mentioned that a Clanner had assisted us, and there have been others from time to time... but by far the majority have been usually there to attack us, not help us.

FixerBen once said to me "Peace at any cost..." while the methods may not make sense from your side, from here they look to be working properly, we have a ways to go yet it seems.

But in the long run, it is working out.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast