Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Denounce Elite Operations

I Denounce Elite Operations

Me, Mademoiselle "Oliewabie" Pompadour,

Denounces Elite oprations.
    I speak only for myself.

The actions of elite operations have endaged our neutral community.

Elite operations has betrayed their neutrality by seeking help from Omni Tech.
    However clever, they tried to disguise their actions under the cloak of neutrality, they have arranged for Mecenaries to kill clan.
    Killing clan,... that is by my definition the same as employees of Omni Tech.
    Elite operations are responsible for this.

Either they all denounce neutrality and turn to fraction with which they have alligned themselves or I will hunt them down untill they have done so.

So be warned Elite operations, either you leave our neutral community or suffer the wraith off a Master Assassin.

Oliewabie
    Master Assassin.
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

Re: I Denounce Elite Operations

Originally posted by Basiel

I speak only for myself.

However clever, they tried to disguise their actions under the cloak of neutrality, they have arranged for Mecenaries to kill clan.

Either they all denounce neutrality and turn to fraction with which they have alligned themselves or I will hunt them down untill they have done so.

So be warned Elite operations, either you leave our neutral community or suffer the wraith off a Master Assassin.

Oliewabie
    Master Assassin.
    You "Master Assassin" has just drawned Omni-Tek's eyes upon you, Be very carful. *Grins*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I General Lida Tempus Pierce can not support nor denounce EO

but....

Templus looks at Oliewabie
    Templus frowns
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Re: Re: I Denounce Elite Operations

Originally posted by Marlamin

You "Master Assassin" has just drawned Omni-Tek's eyes upon you, Be very carful. *Grins*
    A truly neutral person gets angry at "neutrals" who are not really neutral and you think you have the right to threaten her? Or that OmniTek has the right to get angry at her for being neutral?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: Re: Re: I Denounce Elite Operations

Originally posted by Uwen

A truly neutral person gets angry at "neutrals" who are not really neutral and you think you have the right to threaten her? Or that OmniTek has the right to get angry at her for being neutral?
    She just threatened a Neutral Faction.. So tell me Uwen, In wich way is she more "Neutral" Then Elite Operations?
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Because she is angry that Elite Operations would so obviously ignore their neutral status and indiscriminately murder innocent clanners. She is angry because they imposed these guards on NLC when many neutrals do not want them because they are not neutral. That is how she is mroe neutral than Elite Ops. Because she is neutral.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Because she is angry that Elite Operations would so obviously ignore their neutral status and indiscriminately murder innocent clanners. She is angry because they imposed these guards on NLC when many neutrals do not want them because they are not neutral. That is how she is mroe neutral than Elite Ops. Because she is neutral.
    She seems more like a Rebel Supporter to me. But then I guess so are you.. Traitors stick together eh?

SHes not a rebel supporter. Shes just a neutral. She doesn't like having guards that are not neutral in her cities. Why can you not understand that, fool? Has the OmniTek propaganda taken up all the limited space in your brain?

Oh, and I'm not a traitor. I have a legal right to be on Rubi Ka and not work for the corporation.

Its all just one group who's hatred of the Clans has made them go so cozy with Omni, and in there doing this they have endangered every other neutral as well. It's kinda sad really.
    *agrees with Olie*
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oi! Marliman! I need an explanation as to why I am a traitor. As soon as you can string the random Omni propaganda phrases together, let me know!

((OOC))

((OOC I congratulate elite operations with their Storyline))
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

Elite Operations is not "neutral".
    Elite Operations is independent, not clan, not omni.

The term "neutral" was chosen by the GMs of Rubi-Ka, not by EO.

EO are mercs, we will defend our interest against anyone that threatens us, which does include such things as threats from Sentinels of Tir. They threaten to invade us, we answer by hiring guards to defend our home cities.

/J
    Wasted time: 220, 220, 213, 211, 191, 187, 182, 175, 140, 94, 60, 55, 52, 31, 25
    Big bad neutral addict

Originally posted by Jereziah
    I can agree with that

They threaten to invade us, we answer by hiring guards to defend our home cities.
    No, you mean you hired guards to indiscriminately murder innocent clanners.

Buy yourselves a backbone. Then we can talk on more equal ground.

The reasons have been debated many times. They need not be debated again. If your can't read the reasons, then thats your problem.

I'm sure the rest of the neutral people would love living in a city of ashes ... should the sentinals have marched on newland, and newland not have proper protection ... it'd be gone. And borealis next after that. So enjoy your peace ... while it lasts. Without those guards there, it'd be your ashes drifting in the wind with newland.

What was the saying? Ashes to ashes. .. dust to dust? Heh ... your right .. maybe we should have left newland in ICC protection...
    Silinar: 104 Meta-physicist. Elite Operations.

“Man may never understand what we have done. But God will.” ~ George McKinney

Well, I can understand hiring tougher guards to defend NLC, but there was no need for them to kill any clanner they see. And were you telling me to buy a backbone? I believe I have one, if you were. Just got done defending a Free Trade Alliance tower from Omni's and one of your towers (EA) from my own side, clanners. So yeah, I have a backbone.

I would like everyone to note that while I defended EO/EA's towers, it was because clanners should not be attacking neutrals, not because I agree with them about the NLC guards. I respect them for tyring to defend NLC, but they did the wrong thing with these guards. However, even though I may disagree with EO/EA, I will defend them and any other neutral tower from any attacks from any side so long as they do not attack me or my friends, whom they would have no reason to attack.

And as a personal aside to Codex, who was attacking the EA tower: I'm not a traitor. You are the traitor. You are a terrorist. Go attack Omni's you coward. That goes to the rest of Fury as well.

I apologise. . I should have been more explicit on the direction ... was directed toward the topic poster.

Ah, ok. No hard feelings. Well, except for the guards
    But otherwise, we're cool

Originally posted by Jereziah
    Elite Operations is independent, not clan, not omni.

The term "neutral" was chosen by the GMs of Rubi-Ka, not by EO.

EO are mercs, we will defend our interest against anyone that threatens us, which does include such things as threats from Sentinels of Tir. They threaten to invade us, we answer by hiring guards to defend our home cities.
    Exactly. Its amazing how some people still dont get it! Being neutral isnt being a member of a neutral community or faction, its simply not to be OT or Clan. Sure some neutrals have banded together, but that doesnt mean we all go in for it. For some, being neutral is a way to work for/against both/either faction, as merc or as an additional, abliet smaller faction of their own.

There is a big difference between being a neutral and being neutral (as in neutrality). Its not the fault of the neutral if others assume that not being Omni or Clan means that they will not participate in the conflict.

I speak only for myself.

Neutral community is only endangered by those who seek to oppress us into a position where we are not free and are forced to choose a side in some war we want no part of.

When contracted we hired Neutral guards, as far as I am concerned that is what we have gotten, how people wish to see them as Omni as their primary defense is against Clanners is none of my concern...

I have to see this is the only thing I can agree with, is that yes we are responsible for the guards in Newland City.

Denounce our neutral status? Never! We are neutrals and proud of it. We live in hopes of seeing a Rubi-ka without a Clan/Omni conflict, we live as citizens of this planet, nothing more... nothing less.

Oliewabie
    Master Assassin.
    Who are you to give us demands, what battles have you fought for your own freedom that you seem to hold so dear? What have you bore on your back in the name of being 'neutral'?

You have no words that can sway me to turn myself to any side... I haven't let the dozens of Clan attacks persuade me to a side, and I will not let you do so either...

I live in hopes that the Clans will see their current ways are the wrong way, that they may pick up the cause that started so long ago, so that they can follow the cause as FixerBen has done in his search of freedom and justice on Rubi-ka... I support Uwen and his cause of taking the Clan cause and putting the fight back where it belongs in the Clan/Omni conflict, not to us neutrals.

I do not want war, I do not support war... what has been done has only been done in defense... I hate that those new amongst the Clans travel to Newland City only to find a quick trip back to reclaim, but so many neutrals have shared the same fate in Tir...

We know the Sentinels are not supported by everyone, but when words say one thing and actions say another... you can only do one thing and that is to listen to yourself... We have done what we thought was best to move this all forward... to cause events, and as you can see these things are happening! Things are happening in Rubi-ka that should make us all stand up and take notice...

Blame us, blame us for putting people together for a cause... blame us for spinning the Clans into some form of action, but it will be those amongst the Clans that stand for the true cause to take this action that has gathered and forge it into a tool they can use for freedom of Rubi-ka!
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Oh, and Olie ... you might wanna check with your organization ... I don't think they would approve of any hostile actions ... but maybe I'm wrong and the IR are aggressive after all.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast