Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Bump!!! We rock

Kind of bump...
    Hypocrit
    "That we occasionally violate our own stated moral code does not imply that we are insincere in espousing that code"

Finkle -McGraw on Hypocrisy

You forgotten to tell everyone that Mayhem is also tolerating Ninjas !!!
    Ask yourself :

How about a "1 IPR for 100 Tokens"-Feature ?

Will "making the whole zone 25% gas when attacking an outpost of the opposite side" reduce lag ?

Is it an exploit if your target runs into 75% gas you are unable to cast nanos of them when they press ESC ?

Jannerik..

Since you are not the one making policy for Mayhem go post somewhere else and post.

I have never come to your boards and flamed even if I had a grievance against you. Now grow up!
    Legion
    Beartwo

Well, there have been many posts and threads about the kind of players you have in your guild (the ninja looters) however they have all been deleted by the FC moderators. So I think it is our duty to warn all these people you are trying to get into your guild about what the rest of rubi Ka thinks about the things you support. To all people thinking of Joining this guild: If you ever want or value a good reputation in this game, I would advise finding another guild.

Mayhem supports the stealing of other peoples hard earned loot.

Be sure to ask around before joining this guild so that you can find out what people really think about this guild. And its not just clan, ask omni players too, they will tell you the same thing.
    To wrap it up, be aware of what a guild is about, ninja looting and things like that, before joining them.

((It is so not cool to flame on someone's recruitment thread regardles of what they did or you think they did. Start another thread if you feel the need to comment. I know the other threads got deleted, but now this one will probably be gone too.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

And don't forget to tell possible recruits that if they join Mayhem none the major omni guilds will assist in towerwars since they also don't like guilds who

- gank other omnis in arena
    - Ninja people

To Beartwo:

No i won't shut up. I've taken the responsibility to warn new players not to join your guild since they really don't know how that will mess up their reputation. Almost all guilds on clan & omniside do not tolerate your behavior.
    Ask yourself :

How about a "1 IPR for 100 Tokens"-Feature ?

Will "making the whole zone 25% gas when attacking an outpost of the opposite side" reduce lag ?

Is it an exploit if your target runs into 75% gas you are unable to cast nanos of them when they press ESC ?

There are very few rules cmmon to all the people of Rubika, and the only way to enforce any of them is through information. If FC were to take care of this issue themselves none of this would be needed. However, given the current system I don't see any course of action that is left to all of us who are disgusted by Mayhem's actions.

Flaming in a recruitment thread is not only lame, But extremly stupid. And hey Jannerik speaking of lame guilds, Storm tolerates Exploiters perhaps no one should join them eh? Now shut up. And bump for Mayhem.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

((Please don't flame a recruitment thread. If you have a problem with an organization it's best to either PM/tell an org member or the org leader. Flaming on a recruitment message is just bad karma.))

bump
    Ghostdealer - RK1

Tegeran - RK1

If you find typos in my posts you can keep them

lmao... yes ppl have tried and 1 did ninja in Mayhem
    but c'mon stfu you don't even know what has been done since that in the guild, you're just having fun flaming and this prouves your mental age around 5 years old.

i will let Beartwo explain or not, but trust us that we DO NOT ACCEPT ninjaers so plz just shut up and try to grow up a bit.
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

FYI, Mayhem has admirably kicked the ninjas from their ranks.

Kudos, and thus... bump.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

MiddleBump
    Hypocrit
    "That we occasionally violate our own stated moral code does not imply that we are insincere in espousing that code"

Finkle -McGraw on Hypocrisy

Exclamation Since the case has been raised here, I will comment

To all possible applicants and other intersted parties.

The incident at Ian Warr was unfortunate and a lot of flaming went back and forth.

Patk9 went off on a rant without even sending me a tell, and I had insufficent information to act on that day. So some of the posts made were premature and more fuelled by anger than reason.

I apologized to LC and the others involved and 5 members of mayhem is no longer with us, including a long time friend in game, general Norway.

I will not excuse Patk's behaviour on these boards and elsewhere. even if he thought my posts were wrong he (nor anyone else) had a right to flame me for trying to defend my members while I was trying to piece together all sides of the case.

Regretfully this ended up with 5 members less for us, but I hope it sends everyone a message that I will not tolerate that kind of action by my members. I also hope that the "flamers" understand that Mayhem will not kick their own members lightly and never without an investigation into what happened.

I value my members word more than I do outsiders.

If you can respect these words then I will gladly welcome you as an applicant in a great guild.
    Legion
    Beartwo

Talking

Well spoken Mr. President !

*buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump*

The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200