Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protest rally...need to delay one day...

OOC: When I first saw this post my initial reaction was:
    OMG, I'm gonna be there watching those filthy clanners getting their asses wuped. Many of the posts were very pro Neutral/Clan war, wich made me even more upset.
    But now with the new "mission statement" i have gained a new meaning about SOME clanners, I see some of you are still against Neutrals, can't undrestand why. I will be in NLC watching... if I only had a char above lvl 20 I would be participating, the only thing I have to offer is my moral support.

IC: Omni Tek has suppressed both neutrals and clans, they are our common enemy, Clan and Neutral should stand togheter against aginst all forms of suppression, not fight among them selves, and this is a step in the right way. I hope I see alot of people participating.

Re: Re: Protest rally...need to delay one day...

Perhaps you didn't understand...I did NOT ask Omni or Neuts to go to Tir. I asked them to take care of the NLC killers. Now, you might like the idea of Clans being killed in a city BUT I always thought that Omni were all about law and order...I wouldn't think it would be prudent for you to support hired thugs in ANY regard least you one day find some in your OWN cites without much of an ethical leg to stand on in protest....hmmmm?

Originally posted by Ognom
    "I would like to split the demonstration and have Clanners clean up our own mess in Tir and Neutrals (and those Omni wishing to participate) clean up theirs in NLC."

Does this sound funny to anyone or is it just me? And those omni wishing to participate as in... We actually care about your problem in Tir? Throw us a bone here...

I am happy to announce that Cathryn "Catalyste" Ardman will be speaking tomorrow Sunday at the rally at the ICC whompa hub.

Cat is a level 200 Neutral Adventurer that has remained unguilded throughout her life on Rubika. She is a well known and well respected member of the neutral community.

I welcome her words as we gather to strike a blow against lawlessness and anti-social behavior in both Tir and Newland.

Thank you Cat for joining us tomorrow.
    Last edited by Nelida; Feb 9th, 2003 at 04:02:31.

I will be there Nel.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I will be there aswell, To make sure this protest is not long lived. *Grins*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Marlamin, why would you want to stop a protest that may bring down OmniTeks largest opposor? Your Atrox logic always seems to escape me. Maybe your thinking on a higher plane than me...no probably just too much lower plane...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    Marlamin, why would you want to stop a protest that may bring down OmniTeks largest opposor? Your Atrox logic always seems to escape me. Maybe your thinking on a higher plane than me...no probably just too much lower plane...
    Oh, I have my reasons.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marlamin

Oh, I have my reasons.
    Like wanting a warlike clan leader around so you can have an excuse for murdering clanners? Just a guess, but I bet I'm right on.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

Like wanting a warlike clan leader around so you can have an excuse for murdering clanners? Just a guess, but I bet I'm right on.
    Do I consider Silverstone a better leader for the Clans then most of you would make? Yes I do, Atleast he dares to stand for the Clans true cause.. To slaughter and Terrorize all. The only difference between you and Silverstone is that you do it in the shadows of the night.. While he does it in the light of the day.

Originally posted by Marlamin

Do I consider Silverstone a better leader for the Clans then most of you would make? Yes I do, Atleast he dares to stand for the Clans true cause.. To slaughter and Terrorize all. The only difference between you and Silverstone is that you do it in the shadows of the night.. While he does it in the light of the day.
    I have never attacked a person without being attacked first. I do not slaughter or terrorize anyone. He does not stand for the clans true cause, you have no idea what the clans true cause is, obviously. All you are doing is regurgitating OmniTek propaganda.

And if you believe that Silverstone is a good leader, then youare as sick as him.

Oh, please! He wants to sound omninous but we all know why he'll be there: those scrumptious little Clan party sandwiches with the crusts cut off of them.
    I swear, one Atrox can clean a tray of those things off in a breath.

Originally posted by Drinky Crow
    Oh, please! He wants to sound omninous but we all know why he'll be there: those scrumptious little Clan party sandwiches with the crusts cut off of them.
    I swear, one Atrox can clean a tray of those things off in a breath.
    I dont eat Clan Sammiches.. Too many fleas in them for my taste.

I have never attacked a person without being attacked first. I do not slaughter or terrorize anyone. He does not stand for the clans true cause, you have no idea what the clans true cause is, obviously. All you are doing is regurgitating OmniTek propaganda.
    So the missions issued in Tir no longer require you to assasinate Omni Tek employees?

Are they made from real clanners?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

So the missions issued in Tir no longer require you to assasinate Omni Tek employees?
    I have never accepted a mission from Tir. Those missions are put there by the Sentinels. Why would I do their dirty work for them?

Originally posted by Uwen

I have never accepted a mission from Tir. Those missions are put there by the Sentinels. Why would I do their dirty work for them?
    Tir, Athens, one dirt hole or annother. The point remains the same. Accepting assignments in stolen OT territory means you participated in the willful premeditated slaughter of OT employees.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I never take assasination missions... but when OT employees start shoot at me for simply identifying an item I DO defend myself...

Originally posted by Bliqz

Are they made from real clanners?

Originally posted by Nelida
    I never take assasination missions... but when OT employees start shoot at me for simply identifying an item I DO defend myself...

They would never call it asssasinate, that would call it what it is...But I believe the text mentions "killing all the inhabitants as that is the easiest way to cover our tracks"..I paraphrase of course, but you get the point.
    God is a bullet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12