Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dumbfounded

i would like to meet the ma who could kill you before your demon killed him/her/it.

dots are still capped at 40% so even those uber dots you show. need atleast 3 tics to kill a lvl 75.

dots are not 1 attack. well not handled that way in game mechanis. they are several attacks, with just 1 cast though. like the ma specials blessed with thunder and shen.

wouldn't it be unfair for an unarmed doc lvl 200 not to be abel to kill a lvl 75.

i bet the 200 nt. would drop the lvl 75 toon in 3 nukes. but that is unfair too. becourse the 200 nt and the lvl 75 toon is to be equal becaurse they can attack each other under the currents rules, so the lvl 75 toon should have a 50% chance of killing the 200 nt.

if you wonna compare do it at roughly equal toons. not take the most extreme cases. if you only look at extrems you can allways call for a nerf.
    and gd. don't call for nerfs to other profesions, call for fixes.
    and a 3 hit your dead isn't fair. damage should be 25/40.
    so that fights would last longer.

btw why is it doc's who must be nerfed ? you'll hurt every healing profession in the game.

you can't judge pvp on the twinks, judge it on the average toon.
    and the average pillow wielding doc won't get close to owning anyone in pvp. even with dots.

why do i allways have the impression it's the nt's that wants something nerfed. i could be wrong, but it's allways then i see complaining.

Originally posted by Illith

get it hrough to your head they are capeed. on every hit just like everything is capped everytime they hit !!
    Get it through your thick skull that dots is NOT capped at 40% of max health!!! Dots will run all the time until you are dead. The 2 best doc dots will kill me 2x. WHen stacked they do 6500 dmg in pvp. All other kinds of dmg is capped at 40%, not dots, this obviously needs to be fixed, there is no reason dots should be an exception of htis rule.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Fryli
    And yes i think dot's are powerfull, but compared to equal lvl casterprofession they are not. Hehe, a 167 nt or mp would dropp a lvl 75 mp with 3 nukes, thats about 5-8 sec depending on nukes.....our dot's need 30-60 sec....

Fryli

Bah, you complain about dots??? You think you should have the best heals (which you have) and the best attacks in the game???? You compare NT nukes with docs dots??? LOL, you got heals, the best in the game, no way you docs need any more dmg... Infact, we need to make rules the same for heals as for dmg, this needs to be done quickly!!! And of course cap dots at 40%, no reason dots should be an exception of this rule, docs have had enough special treatment with 100% heals already.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu

Bah, you complain about dots??? You think you should have the best heals (which you have) and the best attacks in the game???? You compare NT nukes with docs dots??? LOL, you got heals, the best in the game, no way you docs need any more dmg... Infact, we need to make rules the same for heals as for dmg, this needs to be done quickly!!! And of course cap dots at 40%, no reason dots should be an exception of this rule, docs have had enough special treatment with 100% heals already.
    No i don't complaine agains dot's, i'm simply comparing them to nukes witch are nt's main combat ablities as dot's are for a doc.
    And yes over time they do dmg, but ur nukes is still faster and better dmg then dot's. Best attacks? LOL, 2 best dot's stacked do 7312 dmg over 120 sec that can hardly be called best attack.
    If we say Localized Dimensional Inversion does 800 as average in pvp, it can be instacasted and have a 4 sec recharge, it does 8000 dmg in 40 sec! So basicaly nt does more dmg in 40 sec then a doc do in 120 sec. Ohh, don't forget we have a nuke too, it does awsome 144 dmg in pvp all the time :-)

I have no problem making dot's caped at 50/40, but then i want the ability to stack all the dot's i have, and dot's from other doc's should stack with mine. Ohh...u wuld prolly not agree to that.... ok then, lets make it so nt's can only cast 2 nukes in PvP then.

Ur a crybaby Garzu, get out in the pvp life at Rubu-Ka and u will find that nt's are doing damn fine in PvP, i see lots of titled nt's.
    Can it be because nt's suck in PvP? or can it be because they play smart? Heals are not overpowered, only in ur mind they are.
    How come i don't see many high titled doc's, adventurers, ma's and mp's in the game? I do see lots of nt's and soldiers though!
    Can the fact be that shields is better then heals when it comes to PvP? And i'f FC change dot's and heals u bet they have to change aoe also, so all that is hit by it within range gona autoattack the caster. AOE is way to powerfull......... and so is nt's shield, layer, Izgimmer's Obfuscated Recompiler, Humididty, Crunc, Crown of Frost +++, and roots are waaay to powerfull.

Get it through your thick skull that dots is NOT capped at 40% of max health!!! Dots will run all the time until you are dead. The 2 best doc dots will kill me 2x. WHen stacked they do 6500 dmg in pvp. All other kinds of dmg is capped at 40%, not dots, this obviously needs to be fixed, there is no reason dots should be an exception of htis rule.
    cutting it out for you .i have 50 hp. and i am attacked by a 400 dot.
    1 tic) does 20 points of damage.
    2 tic) does 20 points of damage.
    3 tic) does 20 points of damage.
    see my point or am i to am not clear enough.

/sarcame on
    now what you need is 1 hp. then noone can kill you .
    /sarcasme off

this will ofcourse hit every other profesion with dot like abilities (like the serverly overpowerfull blessed with thunder) and will of course make my heals useless as a ma.

Re: Dumbfounded

I'm gonna try to answer the points in first post...

1/ Without mastries, infuse and that MPs would be totally pointless to play, our pets time out in quite short time so wrangle doesn't really work, and a yellow pet really sucks and cuz it's our main weapon we need a good pet, just compare it with a weapon, a agent can easly use a weapon twice their lvl, but they never need to reequip the weapon every 20 min. You need close to ql 200 implants to use a demon at lvl 120, and that's not very easy for a MP to get if you don't have higher lvl friends or other characters(this is if selfbuffed only ofcourse)
    Also after we can use the demon, we never get better, I do same damage now that I did at lvl 120 (except that I use a shotgun now)

2/ Agree with this, but I think they should change for MA instead of lower it for MPs, the Anima for MPs only add damage for 20 sec so pretty pointless to use if you use nuke cuz it have slow recharge

3/ you can buff all other abilities, so why not int and psy? I would see a buff that isn't self only tho

4/ Nano shutdown is good against afew profs in 1v1 PvP, else it's pretty pointless, and it have a long attack and long recharge, in PvP I rather get 2-3 nukes in than using nano shutdown(and as a doc you can render me useless cuz your init debuff hit faster than my nano shutdown)

5/ Curse of Chronos = nerfed, or maybe I should say balanced cuz it's a good change for PvP

6/ Most prof can kill us, root the pet and take your time, or as doc init debuff us and start hitting
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

No i don't complaine agains dot's, i'm simply comparing them to nukes witch are nt's main combat ablities as dot's are for a doc.
    And yes over time they do dmg, but ur nukes is still faster and better dmg then dot's. Best attacks? LOL, 2 best dot's stacked do 7312 dmg over 120 sec that can hardly be called best attack.
    If we say Localized Dimensional Inversion does 800 as average in pvp, it can be instacasted and have a 4 sec recharge, it does 8000 dmg in 40 sec! So basicaly nt does more dmg in 40 sec then a doc do in 120 sec. Ohh, don't forget we have a nuke too, it does awsome 144 dmg in pvp all the time :-)

I have no problem making dot's caped at 50/40, but then i want the ability to stack all the dot's i have, and dot's from other doc's should stack with mine. Ohh...u wuld prolly not agree to that.... ok then, lets make it so nt's can only cast 2 nukes in PvP then.

Ur a crybaby Garzu, get out in the pvp life at Rubu-Ka and u will find that nt's are doing damn fine in PvP, i see lots of titled nt's.
    Can it be because nt's suck in PvP? or can it be because they play smart? Heals are not overpowered, only in ur mind they are.
    How come i don't see many high titled doc's, adventurers, ma's and mp's in the game? I do see lots of nt's and soldiers though!
    Can the fact be that shields is better then heals when it comes to PvP? And i'f FC change dot's and heals u bet they have to change aoe also, so all that is hit by it within range gona autoattack the caster. AOE is way to powerfull......... and so is nt's shield, layer, Izgimmer's Obfuscated Recompiler, Humididty, Crunc, Crown of Frost +++, and roots are waaay to powerfull.
    LOL
    NT phone HOME!!

/sarcame on
    /sarcasme off
    You are not clear enough, all I can see is that DoTs is overpowered, they kill 100% of the time.
    NT phone HOME!!

/sarcame on
    /sarcasme off
    I don't understand this at all...
    It's 40% of your FULL hp, not of your current...

Never thought about DOTs doing more than 40% damage before, so I guess I never had a problem with it
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Kaerem
    Yaz, you forget.

A trader could take em down. If they can kill/root the heal pet and debuff the MP such that they cant make a new one as powerful, I think a trader would own.

Of course, not being a trader, this is all in theory.

But Traders ARE the other uber class right now.
    1) metas have nukes that debuff
    2) metas have debuff equal to Traders

So with a trader the debuff is a craps shoot, and even then the meta still has pets. Healing pet can heal self, almost impossible to kill.

No, traders are no match for meta.

At high levels a doc fully debuffed can STILL heal a LOT (at least 40%). I mean really, "oh, now I cant cast complete heal... oh wait, I never cast that anyway cause I am a doc and dont have that many hp"

Traders come in high, but under docs, who are under meta's imho. (esp at very high levels).

Anyone who says "I killed a meta" look at my first post... that meta SUCKS, and has a lot to learn!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yazule, yes a t lvl 174 i can cast Complete heal :-)
    And during all my pvp fights i've casted it 3-4 times, it takes 1400 nano to use and have a long cast and recharge time. And with my maxed nanopool(with plants and tolkens) i can only cast it 2 times.

And u have missed something i gues, a Trader equal my lvl will always kill me unless i manage to get away. Traders are close to second best healers in the game, and they can cast their teamheal even thoug they are not teamed. (i know i have a trader). So there is no way me as a doc can beat a Trader if he gets the jump on me. Fight agains nt's depends on who get the first attack in, and if they use a gun (+scope and crittbuff), i get to bussy counter the attack then to fight back. All professions with debuffs will have a great advantage if they get the firs "shot" off.

Enforcers properly buffed....well it will always be a close fight and equal my lvl they are close to impossible to kill, i often have to run away. Enforcers have some nice heals to, and unless ur a Atrox u have a nice nanopool to use :-)

Traders come in high, but under docs, who are under meta's imho. (esp at very high levels).
    MPs don't get much better after lvl 125 so at very high lvl doc are alot better, but I think I fear to fight enforcers most, if they know how to play they can kill me without much of a problem, even if they don't use a beam.

Traders usually have pretty low hp so it's more who crit most against those.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

I don't understand this at all...
    It's 40% of your FULL hp, not of your current...

Never thought about DOTs doing more than 40% damage before, so I guess I never had a problem with it
    my point, a lvl 1 person hit by a 400 dot. might not be posible in game. but shows the example well.

my point, a lvl 1 person hit by a 400 dot. might not be posible in game. but shows the example well.
    Ohh now I understand:P
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

I dont think you got what I meant with 40% cap... Its not the dmg that should be capped at 40% of max health, at least not the way you demonstrate. What I talk about is that the DoT should stop running when the dot has done 40% dmg to the opponent... just as all other kinds of dmg.
    NT phone HOME!!

Yazule, yes a t lvl 174 i can cast Complete heal :-)
    And during all my pvp fights i've casted it 3-4 times, it takes 1400 nano to use and have a long cast and recharge time. And with my maxed nanopool(with plants and tolkens) i can only cast it 2 times.

And u have missed something i gues, a Trader equal my lvl will always kill me unless i manage to get away. Traders are close to second best healers in the game, and they can cast their teamheal even thoug they are not teamed. (i know i have a trader). So there is no way me as a doc can beat a Trader if he gets the jump on me. Fight agains nt's depends on who get the first attack in, and if they use a gun (+scope and crittbuff), i get to bussy counter the attack then to fight back. All professions with debuffs will have a great advantage if they get the firs "shot" off.

Enforcers properly buffed....well it will always be a close fight and equal my lvl they are close to impossible to kill, i often have to run away. Enforcers have some nice heals to, and unless ur a Atrox u have a nice nanopool to use :-)

Reread my post, docs DONT USE complete heal, but the fact that you have it says that you have SO much skill that even fully debuffed you can heal just fine.

And yes I understand traders are 2nd best healers (I have one as well, as a doc killer actually ) but that init debuff is the end of a trader. My trader is good, I will admit that, but docs can do 3 things that are deadly

1) massive damage from shotty's (anyone can do this)
    2) massive init debuff (making casting and damage obnoxious)
    3) heal even when debuffed

*shrugs*

Just my opinion by the way, and every pvp savvy doc I know is at least aprentice.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123