Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dumbfounded

MP's get these buffs because there pets have to be recast and have such a short duration, Engineers have a distinct advantage in that they can get these buffs from an MP make there slayerdroid and go hunt all day until that droid dies (which is highly unlikely). Same thing for creation nanos our weapons are timed and disappear after 2 hours at which time its neccesary to buff to make equip them again. How would you like it if your gun disappeared every 2 hours and you didnt have the buffs yourself to reequip it or your slayerdroid disappeared every 15 minutes and you had no mochams to recast it?

MP's need these buffs for the class to function properly other classes do not.

Also you should realise that at highlevels these buffs have no meaning once you can cast a demon without them waht exactly is the point of having them? Once this occurs the only things we have are/were nanoshutdown, curse of chronos and some half decent nukes. Curse of chronos has been nerfed its no longer viable option so that leaves us with having nanoshutdown (We are the masters of nano manipulation this belongs in our class) and some nuke that does 2k damage. Well NT's have AE spells that do the same damage and cast just as fast if not faster than our singletarget nuke so the nuke is of no great conqequence in the big picture only in a 1vs1 does it really come in to play when our pets get rooted because at this point that is all we have is nano shutdown and singeltarget nukes.

You see MP's are not nearly as uber as people make them out to be. In PVE MP's fair well just as all pet classes do thats the nature of the beast but in PVP pets can be taken out of play instantly with an ae root and then the mp is left to stand with his healpet until he dies or to run out of range of healpet and die.

Dealt with properly any MP can be defeated easily.

Now NT's are a different story they can take on an army of 30 people and kill them all in seconds with ae nukes that have 40m plus range so if NT's do persist on the attempts to have MP's nerfed then I shall begin my own campaign to have NT's AE nukes nerfed. Is this really what you folks want?

The same applies to Docs they have insane DOT's which are not halved in PVP they do not tick away 40% of my health and then leave they stay on me for 100% of my health until they are expired without healing one dot casted by a DOC can kill me 5 times over easily and on top of this they can stack the DOT's for double damage and they can heal for full damage not 50% all the while reducing their opponents damage tenfold with their insane init debuffs.

Class envy is not where its at folks look at where your classes can be improved and make suggestions based on that dont cry for other classes to be nerfed simply because they can do things that you cannot do because what goes around comes around.
    Last edited by Turbulence; Feb 14th, 2002 at 21:26:24.

so what u are basically saying is that crats are the s0x right? only light blue mc and ts and general buffes. wow im so happy i think im gonna jump off a cliff. and moody it's their first spell, nano shutdown, a high mp always does it first if they wanna win a battle, ok u get shut down u run away woohoo! doesnt do anything does it now? u come back after shut down goes away and bam! another shut down! and the demon would prolly still be on ur ass the moment u start running. root it? ok rooted, heal pet still on mp, u go back start shooting mp, mp with higher than hell skill after mocham starts to stun u until the root on demon breaks and zoom! demon warps in ur face. if u fight against a mp who has a brain ull loose for sure.
    Last edited by DaHumAn*!!!; Feb 14th, 2002 at 22:15:14.

doc DOTS are halved in PvP
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Originally posted by SuupaSayen
    doc DOTS are halved in PvP
    Yes they are halved but they are not capped at 40% a dot will kill me 5x over without healing, if they were capped they would terminate once they have removed 40% of my total HP's...they do not so Docs have heals that are not capped and dot's that are not capped they are the most uber profession in the game and they come here crying that MP's are uber lol

Originally posted by Turbulence

Yes they are halved but they are not capped at 40% a dot will kill me 5x over without healing, if they were capped they would terminate once they have removed 40% of my total HP's...they do not so Docs have heals that are not capped and dot's that are not capped they are the most uber profession in the game and they come here crying that MP's are uber lol
    get it hrough to your head they are capeed. on every hit just like everything is capped everytime they hit !!

ANY other attack in the game cannot do more than 40% of a persons health that is capped. DOT's do 5x the average players health in damage before they terminate that is not capped.

What is so hard to understand?

quote Turbulence "a dot will kill me 5x over without healing"

EH?

My best dot does 73 dmg a tick (pvp dmg 146 pvm), last a min pulses about 10 times = 730 dmg. WOW u have 140 hps ?!? Thats like mast unuber tweaking to hav that little, how did u do it never raised sta/bodydev and being nanomage?

Dude stop talking out of ur ass The top dot, which only a few VERY high lvl docs will be able to cast (without mochams ) is Sentient Nano Gorger, it does 431 dmg, 215 pvp. Lasts 1 min 30 secs. SAy u get 20 pulses in that time ur talking about 4k dmg. So at best u have 800hps? Well if u have 800 hps and fighting lvl 180ish docs i can't blame u for getting agitated

Qwerty1

DOT's

Only high lvl dot's can be counted as god dot's.
    There is a few aspects that has to counted into the dmg of a dot.
    A dot lets say Morgue Longings witch most doc's can selfcast at lvl 167, it does 1890 dmg(pvp) by 10 ticks over 60 sec. Comparing that to any other profession at lvl 167, there is none that have "only" 1890 hp(only gimps). ML stacks with Cellular Dismantlement that does 1450 dmg by 10 ticks over 60 sec. This is 3340 dmg in 60 sec, only nanobreeds have so low hp that it can kill them in 60 sec at lvl 167. But when u count shield, ac, bracers, hp-buffs, firstaidstimms and heal into this they are not that god anymore. This 2 dot's take 1250 nano to cast.

What casterbreed do that litle dmg over the same time as a dot's last? None! And what comes more is....we can only stack 2 dot's, if 2-5 doc's attack same target with dot's the target will still only be hit by 2 dot's(best), if 2-5 nt's attack same target and use the same nukes there is no limitation.

Sure they can nerf dot to do only 50/40 dmg, but then there has to be a posiblity to stack more dot's and make it so same dot's can be stacked on same target from difrent doc's.

So there is more into this....
    But there are more in this game that has to be looked into then.... ma attacks, nt dot's, shileds(that do dmg) ++, it's not that easy to work things out.

Regards,

Fryli

Talking Nanoshutdown

AND NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want anything done with nanoshutdown, what is the point with diffrent classes and breeds if everyone should be equal at the end? I'f i have nanoshutdown on me i try to get away unless i still have a god chanse of killing the mp.
    What i actually hate most when fighting others is roots :-), i try get away at low hp and with 0 nano left it's awsome to get rooted and killed :-) but i don't want it nerfed, it's only a challenge we have to face.
    Traders with roots is worst, first they root u and then they debuff u back to backyard 5 in Tir :-), Traders without roots would not have been that badazzes :-). But if i get first shot off i might be lucky.

There is lots of issues in this game that has to be locked into, but what's going to ruin the game at the end is the cry for "balance" between every profession. I actually would like to see more of team-pvp, it's actually fun and it brings more tactic into it when facing another "gang" of Omnis and fighting. Here a god balanced team with diffrent professions that fill eatch other out will end on top at the end.

Regards,

Fryli

clarification

To be honest it was the ability(at 1 point) ti be able to chain cast stuns which made me flame so badly. Without the ability to chain cast stun i don't mind so much at all, they still have a ungoldy amount of power but now it's in the realms of a challenge. When thy had the stuns on chaining it was in the realms of suicide to attack a mp, well in 1v 1 anyway.

Qwerty1

wanna bet if i make a mp and get to high lvl u cant alpha me to death as the fight starts qwert? =P

Wrack and Ruin
    Desc Inflicts a terrible malady on the target which lowers all attacking skills by 100 points and continuously inflicts 544 points of damage for the duration of the formula.
    QL/NCU Cost 55
    Icon
    NanoCost 1512
    Range 25m
    Time 120s
    Attack Delay 7s
    Recharge Delay 5s
    AtkSkills MaterialCreation 47
    AtkSkills BiologicalMetamorphose 53
    DefSkills NanoAC 100
    To Use BiologicalMetamorphose 842
    To Use MaterialCreation 761
    To Use VisualProfession Doctor

Default Hit Health by -544 to -544 On Target, DoT 15 times (8.00 s apart) (Total 8160 Damage)

Name Scythe B Virus
    Desc Creates a small amount of the horrendous Scythe B virus inside the target, which continuously inflicts 211 points of poison-based damage for the duration of the formula.
    QL/NCU Cost 56
    Icon
    NanoCost 1073
    Range 25m
    Time 90s
    Recharge Delay 1.59s
    DefSkills NanoAC 100
    To Use BiologicalMetamorphose 859
    To Use MaterialCreation 775
    Default Hit Health by -211 to -211 On Target, DoT 30 times (3.00 s apart) (6330 Total Damage)

Take your pick there are many more, Nowhere did i ever say I was level 167 I said these dots could kill me 5x over which is true at level 75 with roughly 1500Hp's a Level 167 or whatever level doc can land these on me, you see pvp a level 167 Doc can and does attack level 75's and these DOT's are not capped at 40% total damage argue it all you want but its fact, your proof is above. These are just the first 2 dot's i picked out as well im sure there might even be better ones than these.

Add on top of this your Slows, your nukes, your assualt rifles that most seem to be carrying and you have one hell of tough cookie to beat in PVP and this is before even taking into account the fact that you have HEALS that heal for 100% While damage is halved and capped at 40%.

If an MP did manage to kill you you must suck at pvp because docs are pretty much invincible there, and the fact that you have the gall to come here and cry that MP's are overpowered is just apalling. If youd like to continue this ill start my Doc nerfing campaign, just let me know.

Originally posted by Turbulence
    Wrack and Ruin
    Desc Inflicts a terrible malady on the target which lowers all attacking skills by 100 points and continuously inflicts 544 points of damage for the duration of the formula.
    QL/NCU Cost 55
    Icon
    NanoCost 1512
    Range 25m
    Time 120s
    Attack Delay 7s
    Recharge Delay 5s
    DefSkills NanoAC 100
    To Use BiologicalMetamorphose 842
    To Use MaterialCreation 761

Default Hit Health by -544 to -544 On Target, DoT 15 times (8.00 s apart) (Total 8160 Damage)

Name Scythe B Virus
    Desc Creates a small amount of the horrendous Scythe B virus inside the target, which continuously inflicts 211 points of poison-based damage for the duration of the formula.
    QL/NCU Cost 56
    Icon
    NanoCost 1073
    Range 25m
    Time 90s
    Recharge Delay 1.59s
    DefSkills NanoAC 100
    To Use BiologicalMetamorphose 859
    To Use MaterialCreation 775
    Default Hit Health by -211 to -211 On Target, DoT 30 times (3.00 s apart) (6330 Total Damage)

Take your pick there are many more, Nowhere did i ever say I was level 167 I said these dots could kill me 5x over which is true at level 75 with roughly 1500Hp's a Level 167 or whatever level doc can land these on me, you see pvp a level 167 Doc can and does attack level 75's and these DOT's are not capped at 40% total damage argue it all you want but its fact, your proof is above. These are just the first 2 dot's i picked out as well im sure there might even be better ones than these.

Add on top of this your Slows, your nukes, your assualt rifles that most seem to be carrying and you have one hell of tough cookie to beat in PVP and this is before even taking into account the fact that you have HEALS that heal for 100% While damage is halved and capped at 40%.

If an MP did manage to kill you you must suck at pvp because docs are pretty much invincible there, and the fact that you have the gall to come here and cry that MP's are overpowered is just apalling. If youd like to continue this ill start my Doc nerfing campaign, just let me know.
    A lvl 200 toon no mather profession would almost instakill a lvl 75 with 1500 hp, it's a stupid way of comparing dmg output. U actually have to compare equal lvl toons and the dmg output of them. Yes these 2 dot's do nice dmg, but don't forget to add a cpl of thing into this, They are caped in 1/2 so wrack and ruin do 4080 dmg in 120 sec. Scyte B does 3165 dmg over 90 sec. So u see there is no way these dot's alone can kill a equal lvl toon at lvl 200 counting heals, ac, shield, stims ++ into this.
    Common how mutch dmg does ur nukes do during the dmg output of these dot's? And u can't compare dot's as they are working now with dmg output of nukes and wpn with 50/40 cap since there is no way of stacking more then 2 of them and there is no way 2 or more doc's can stack more then 2 dot's on the same target, not even in PvM.

And NOOOO!!! i don't want MP nerfed, where is the challenge if everyone is equal? (sugest u go have a look at the nt board, what u find there might shock you).
    BTW there is no profession out there that is invincible at higer lvl facing equal lvl toons.

But u have to agree upon the fact that stun as they was in 13.6 did not belong into this game, it was a 100% risk free kill.

Originally posted by Fryli

A lvl 200 toon no mather profession would almost instakill a lvl 75 with 1500 hp, it's a stupid way of comparing dmg output. U actually have to compare equal lvl toons and the dmg output of them.

No its not a stupid way a level 200 needs 3 shots to kill a level 75 regardless because his damage is capped at 40%. You need only one shot with your DOT because it is not capped at 40% how long it takes is not the issue, the issue is having everyclass in the games damage capped at 40% EXCEPT DOCS whos Damage is not capped at 40% Nor are his heals.

Its plain and simply so very easy to see why Docs are uber and the only people who would deny this are the Docs themselves such as you. I did not start this i did not want to have anyclass nerfed once again I am only bringing this up because you Docs are insisting MPs are uber and its simply not true the only thing Uber about MPs is their pets and their pets are taken out of the equation with the casting of ONE spell.

MP's are easy to kill if you have half a clue the problem is most docs dont have half a clue they are just used to winning every PVP fight they have ever been in because they are so damn overpowered its ridiculous. So an MP actually managed to beat some gimped doctor who then comes here and cries that MPs are to uber because this is the only fight hes ever lost. notice the irony here?

You cant say MP's are too uber because its the only class thats ever beat me thats just insane if no other class can beat you its quite simply true that yourself are insanely overpowered and props go out to the individual that actually managed to kill you because I gurantee it was quite a feat.

Once again if you wish to continue this thats fine its only going to bring light to just how overpowered you guys are, Keep posting and I will keep replying.

Here let me break it down. Docs and MP's have nothing to whine about in PvP.

The only classes I want to fight

In PVP are MP's and Engys....If I get first shot (b4 nano shutdown I will own there pet and in turn own them. The only class as a crat I look forward to is the engy and MP nothing like watching there mouth drop as I charm and sick there own pet on them...plus my Ninja Droid

heh turb you have also picked out 2 of the 3 hardest dots to use in the game =). which not many docs can do without "MP BUFFES."

ps:hardest to use it sentinent nano gorger which does 413. i persponally dont see myself casting it without buffes even at lvl 200 so hehe.......

I'm not whining abouth mp's are uber, i say leave it as it is, that way there will be some challenges in the game. Heck, i've never lost to an mp, i find them infact easy to kill sometimes. I can't even heal myself but still i manage to dropp them.

And yes i think dot's are powerfull, but compared to equal lvl casterprofession they are not. Hehe, a 167 nt or mp would dropp a lvl 75 mp with 3 nukes, thats about 5-8 sec depending on nukes.....our dot's need 30-60 sec....

Nanoshutdown is a part of the game, pls don't make any sugestions about moving it.
    It's a verry usefull nano for mp both in 1 vs 1 PvP, and even more usefull in team-PvP.
    Pls don't make sugestions of nerfing other professions, pls don't make sugestions of 100/40 dmg cap, then there will be those ****ty instakills again. If u feel ur profession need "balance" then pls adress this to FC, but don't do what most stupid ppl do by taking the easy way out....

I would like to see more teambased pvp in the game, there we need a variety of professions that suplement each other to make the bast team. How boring will it be if we all was totaly equal? where is the challenge in that?

Regards,

Fryli

nonono i dont think nanoshutdown should be removed at all, in fact i think it's good for mps to have. what i think is they should make it last shorter, like 30 seconds, which is fair imo. btw also those 2 dots mmmm, 1500 nano and 1k nano lol. i will never cast those in a pvp fight even if i have enough skills lol, and i also think they should make stun a little better than they are now, not as good as 13.6 but somewhere in between would be nice. the dots i use now use 700 nano and 500 nano, i mean damn man, 1200 nano used to cast a 171 and 168 dot( and /2 in pvp), i'd rather heal myself 8 times than casting those in pvp.

My MP Giventofly is lvl 145, he has a full suit of q 200 nano armour, a 200 primus and a good creation sheild giving him 4500-4700-4700 Ac's.

when im buffed and in battle mode i have 2300 HP.. that is with 3 x q 190 life implants. my evades are all at 500, and i am using the best pets, best buffs, and best debuffs. I have a huge nano pool so i can nuke with the top nuke as well (700-1550 dmg 4.4 seconds)

sound uber? nope.. i get owned in pvp pretty much everytime.. i am a rookie only because i killed a few rookies using the curse of chronos bug in tir arena.

i will first say this. any class with a root over lvl 100 will kill me, i never ever win against a rooting class, a lvl 190 demon is rooted like a lvl 1 leet, and then is there for moral support and looks. I'm left to stand there with my heal pet getting shot till the right number of crits kick in and i die. (nukes are useless as i need sooo much ncu to cast top lvl pets that i cant use a range increaser)

any class that cant root, such as soldiers, ma's and enforcers, can simply get a crit buff and hit me a few times. soldiers especially, i get hit for 1012/1012/1012 im dead. heal pet cant keep up with 40% of my health every time.

PvM mp's rock. pvp we arent too good at all.. really.

frylii your one of the reasons i dont pvp anymore. we stood there one time fighting for a long time, without critting u hit for like 24.. and you werent criting that day. my heal pet out healed your dots and the demon was pickign away at you.. lalal off you go to the zone, i stay out rebuff and we do it over again.. alla u zone..

i just want to have fun and it sucks when you knwo 100% that your no going to kill someone, the last time u zoned i just left to ent, how fun is it to just wait until u get a crit and i die.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Feb 17th, 2002 at 01:17:54.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast