Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13.6 going live!

I believe the official word on the inventory scrambling was that the programmer responsible for that was gone on Christmas vacation and so unable to get the work in for this patch. I do hope they get a fix in for that soon (and don't wait 2 months like this one) and I'd like to see them fix the scroll bars for shops and for my nano crystal selection window. We've lived with these small but highly annoying bugs in basic gameplay too long.

Sounds good...
    1) Are team missions fixed? I dont see anything in the message, maybe I missed it. For as long as I have played this game, only a few months now, but still, team missions have worked for about one day and even then they weren't working properly.
    2) Have you fixed incorrect item descriptions in missions yet? I didnt see anything about that either. Example: Mission says reward or pick up item is "Belt Component Platform 5000" and when you go and do the mission you end up getting a "Belt Component Platform 4000". The same goes for the Senpai type armor, I'm occasionaly notice getting a different kind than what the description says.
    3) Going to be a while before I get to try this out, with a 20+ MB download I expect to wait about 2+ hours for my patch to download. There still are areas in the US that the only option we have is dial-up. 56K Sucks! Smaller patches more often please

Unhappy Hmmm

First Im not happy about Mort being a 25% zone..I mean its hard enough to level at higher levels now..and Mort was bad enough without making it 25% =( Now what do we do? Missions OH YAY that gets old quick.... I think Funcom should be making it a bit easier for higher levels to level so they dont quit playing.
    First Medussas now Borgs? what next?............ oh yea thats right there is nothing left to take from our hunting list.... SO give us more to do since we cant do dungeons ..between the extreme lag and the gray mobs in them having mega HPS and whooping our butts for a whopping 1 xp =(

I mean sure hunting borgs and Medussas gave awesome exp but it kept alot of us happy to keep making progress on our chars. so we dont feel we are wasting our time ....now where back to Tiptoeing around Omni territory and doing mission after mission after mission....rinse repeat......Give us something to do that keeps us interested and doesnt constantly take away from our fun please.. making hunting possible again since most spawns were nerfed before........Make mort 75% again

Leader of The Black Watch
    Dedicated and loyal AO Rebel Clan

Lady Jaimewa

mort 25%?

is mort 25%? wow thats the best news ive heard in a long time!

/me celebrates!

thanks funcom! give us more 25% zones!

hell make all rubi ka 25%!!!

walberg

Just did a cave mission with my engineer and I have to say YAY!!!!!! Amazing changes to the cave missions, the pathing is better, the lighting is WAY cooler, and I don't foresee bad issues with cave mission like before. Anyone find a green pool/walkway over acid one yet? Is it gone? =)

Great patch so far.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

Boring text

Idear for next patch:

Make 100 new mission texts. Its getting boring getting missiontexts with the same texts over and over.

Also Why dont you show the item and the reward at the top.

Every time you get a mission i have to scroll down to see what i get for the mission. And im sure 9 out of 10 other users do the same! A lot of unnessecary scrolling!!!

i'd just like to say
    *sarcasm* GOOD JOB FUNCOM *sarcasm*
    *sarcasm* i will be playing this game for a "very" long time *sarcasm*

/me gives 2 thumbs up

i quit. no, no one can have my stuff. I am sorry but i just dont want to even touch or even log onto AO(very disgusted on what this patch has "accomplished"). time to move on..........

Originally posted by kup0
    i'd just like to say
    *sarcasm* GOOD JOB FUNCOM *sarcasm*
    *sarcasm* i will be playing this game for a "very" long time *sarcasm*

/me gives 2 thumbs up

i quit. no, no one can have my stuff. I am sorry but i just dont want to even touch or even log onto AO(very disgusted on what this patch has "accomplished"). time to move on..........
    *sarcasm* THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW*
    *sarcasm* we all care alot specifically about you*
    *sarcasm* as does Funcom

/me gives 1 finger up

See ya! Did you even bother to log on and see if it's as bad as the whiners say? Good riddance.

-D

Great

Now that the skin on the tank armor has been fixed all the other skins are weird. I've gotten plenty of skin bugs today...once my opifex egent friend was completly nude!. After jumping out of my car my hanshi coat turned into a trenchcoat. Still the same stats but it was a black tranchcoat. Re-equiping it fixed the bug though.

Bracers work again...
    Poison dmg on stigma..mmok didnt notice anything different in the dmg of my friend.
    My agent friend became 1 centimeter high when activating his ruse of taren I though that was fixed?
    Also my kodaik IX ql36 don't work...I have petitioned and emailed about it but im getting no answers. Seems like its missin a stat..it ups the runspeed but I go no faster. An that damn bobbing is making me crazy. I want my ips back I spent on the damn thing.

2 Fix the server crashes when events happen. I am tired of heading to an event and having my doc get stuck in a black hole because the servers can't handle the clients.
    Just so you don't get your hopes up, that's currently technologically impossible. There's no way they can fit that many people into one zone without it crashing.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

Wow, glad I read this thread. Didn't know Mort was going 25%.

Hmm, any sugestions as to where a LvL 103 Omni Fixer could hunt.

Re: new patch

Originally posted by saveyourbutt
    6 why do you keep giving other classes fixers abilities?

9 Fix guilds. The guild halls need to happen. this is probley the best part of the game to me, and it is the one that doesn't get much attention. If you do anything next patch, can you at least make Guilds function better. Do you know how hard it is running a guild meeting and having people come in and interrupt, or haveing to move miles away not to be botherd.
    exactly
    Fixers has been "forgotten" too long now. Nothing is done by FC to fix our suffering profession. If they do - we are not told about it...
    I demand feedback Funcom!
    - What is the plan for the Fixer profession?
    - When can we see changes?
    If i remember correctly Fixers will receive updates over a few patches.
    But it would still be nice to let us know "hey we're working on it."
    There no mention in the In Production section. Why?
    Last edited by Karrd; Feb 6th, 2002 at 23:19:19.
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Why does everyone always complain so much in MMORPG's? What a bunch of wimps! People complain about little graphics issues and you want to quit?! Lemme guess....desk job sucker :P

This game easily the best MMORPG...have you guys tried EQ,DAoC, or AC lately? They aren't even fun anymore! Everyone says Funcom sucks...but they are great! They got you idiots(just those complaining pansies,not normal people) to play this game! And quiting because of something like graphics is a testament to how good this game is! When it is overall so fantastic that a little thing like clothes getting messed up makes you quit...it shows how high your opinion of the game truely is! But anyway...I'm gonna go have fun in AO now...while you sit around doing Nothing trying to figure out something to do...cause you sure don't have a life.

Hey on the upside here's a hidden fix. We can now sell blood plasma to the trade terminals straight from the bag.

this patch is making alot QUIT

this is the worst patch since 12.6. for the high lvls at least.

missions SUCK now. did 3 missions for only 1 mill each. used to get abut 2 mill or more. they are too small. mobs are casting more and still nuking for 5k+.

pvp is jacked. any profession with stun now totally owns. i couldnt even put a dent in a lvl 140 NT and im 165 MA.

also seems like the exp is less per mob.

3 people im my guild (all lvl 160+) are gonna sell on ebay now and move on.

if u cant get decent exp for high lvl..and you cant pvp worth a damn..what is the point?

Angry Adventurers left out again

I was really hoping to see some major changes to the adventurer class. We really need some help in many areas, but again you only give us a few scraps from the Funcom table. When will you help us!

Frustrated

Angry Ah, we sad NTs

Hmm...new patch...let me see if NTs still suck...

YES

In some agreement.

I had played several missions today. I'm one token away from 60. Every time it's the same thing. The last guy in the mission is dark green. Easy kill? NO! He not only nukes me 3X in a row within 5 seconds for 500 each (i'm lvl 55) but ghost points also come in out of nowhere while it's still casting nano's. Did a mis-represented lvl 70 get thrown in by accident? So I chucked missions for today and went hunting green critters for slow points and parts. The rest of the patches are fine. Minor annoyances and skins are no real big deal for me, but losing enough XP to lvl 3X in one day? Hmmm..... I'll still play, as it is one of the best games of this genre i've seen. I just hate having to go into a 25% zone for a mission and getting blasted by a twinked-out greeny. But what can you do? That's just a risk that's taken on my part. In all, patches are good, but I hope more are forth-coming.
    Give me liberty, or give me a bronto-burger (or kill me)!

Whaddevah," We will pillage your women and sodomize your towns!" Corny"The wise-cracking slayer of many!"
    Yahmuddah "Yeah, yours! Whatchagonnadoooo?

Re: Ah, we sad NTs

Originally posted by Lightless
    Hmm...new patch...let me see if NTs still suck...

YES
    Get a clue on your profession babe and check your stuns. Oh you are maybe expecting a fix that would double your HP and triple your nano pool.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

When I logged in with my agent with a stigma rifle, i expected to do poison damage, but I go dissapointed to see it still was doing projectile damage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast