Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13.6 going live!

Exclamation 13.6 going live!

13.6 is being patched to the live servers as I write this post. The final patch notes can be found here: http://www.anarchyonline.com/content...oduction/live/

We will have a temporary patch forum for dealing with any trouble with the patch, and welcome you to visit us in IRC too.

Temp patch forum: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/for...hp?forumid=198

IRC: irc.funcom.com, port 6667, #anarchyonline

Hope you like it.

Cz

Crap. I was hoping you'd delay it another week or so.

Question Token changes

Did I read correctly on this board under the discussion regarding Tokens that they had been changed in this patch? Or was that meant to be 13.7?

If it is 13.6 can we have a brief mention of what the change was?

Kind Regards,

Debitte
    L50 Trader
    Director - Internal Audit RK2

Unhappy poor engineers

What happened to the pet command that was supposed to summon your pet? I thought it was supposed to be in this patch

I was so looking forward to that... ahh well

Smile

Next time you patch, I'd appreciate it if you posted a link to the patch on the site, so we could start downloading it....

Talking Counting the minutes till server comes up to test pet pathing....

My beloved Engeneer(now level 113) only comes out to play in open fields ...like borg camps and aces/vet camp.
    Yesterday I tried to help out on a mission in broken shores and my warmachine decided to go his own way and was stuck behind walls/tables and ones was even standing on top of a sofa in the corner.
    Funny to see though but very annoying for my other team members who where trying to kill the monsters.
    Missions in brown dungeons I allways skip and if I am stubborn and decide to go to one I end most of the time at reclaim or bot get stuck in first wall in main room.
    So I realy hope that this patch make my engie's life easyer cause I love to play her as much as I like to play my doc ( love the doc changes to!)
    When server comes up I am going to test my bot pathing in missions and hope that Funcom dev team did a good job.
    /Pet summon would be a great thing to get your bot next to you.
    Sometimes when team is in danger and is running to exit my bot is stuck behind all kind of things and I lose it that way cause it don't follow.
    Would be great if you just before you get out of mission could say /pet summon and it apear next to you then zone out.

Ohh well...I hope for the best and as soon as I tested it I will post my good/bad experience here.

Maroussia level 113 Engeneer
    Healinghands Level 121 Nurse

You guys increased the hp on some npc's? *Smack the AO dev team upside the head* they already have 2-4 times what a player char with same breed/prof combo would have how much harder are u gonna make missions? think of the classes like agent with low hp. sure they can have insane Ac's but they does nothing when the min damage is set as high as it is... Also I think mission mobs in single person missions should have a 25% hp reduction. various ways to stop exploitation... 1. remove key dupers, that was any solo mission will be a solo mission. and make the team mission terminals finally work. Also fixing concealment/aimed shot be nice

Kusanaga 52 agent
    Scythia lv 15 trader
    Miyaka 43 meta-phys

Thumbs down new patch

Well again you don't address the needs of the game.

1 you need to make solo, and team missions seperate. Untill you do this missions will be crap.

2 Fix the server crashes when events happen. I am tired of heading to an event and having my doc get stuck in a black hole because the servers can't handle the clients.

3 change the names in the grid to the proper names. Currently there are 2 Broken shores, 1 on the second floor, the true BS, and then you have Broken Shores on the 3rd floor, whitch is Avalon i believe.

4 unless you stop twinking, the PvP that is upcomming is going to be boring. how fun is it to go into a fight at 25th level and get killed by someone with a ql 127 O.E.T. rifle, a full set of 100 implants? if this is how the PvP is supposed to work, you have better leave some 100% zones so people can still enjoy the game.

5 when you fix it so people can't twink (see comment 4 ) then will you fix aimed shot. i am not an agent, but with a non twinked gun, agents are nerfed.

6 why do you keep giving other classes fixers abilities?

7 you need to fix the lack of events on server 2.

8 If server 1 has an option then server 2 should have the same option. I won't cross servers, but i am sick of people talking how server 1 has the voice of freedom working (chat channel ). Server 2 you never used it, then took it away.

9 Fix guilds. The guild halls need to happen. this is probley the best part of the game to me, and it is the one that doesn't get much attention. If you do anything next patch, can you at least make Guilds function better. Do you know how hard it is running a guild meeting and having people come in and interrupt, or haveing to move miles away not to be botherd.

Salve1 101 Doc Rubi 2 Leader of Freedom's Edge

Hrmf

1) Increase NPC Hp? Wtf is that? Most of them have enough HP to survive armageddon.+
    2) Reduced recharge on nanos -for MAs- Thanks alot....

Rest of the patch looks ok I assume... do something about Nts soon. The fact that we have to equip as a soldier to be any useful is just too lame. I don't expect to be made a tank mage, but I expect to be able to be worth having in a team -as a nano technician-

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

About HP increase - I believe they are reffering only to the special NPC that you can find in certain playfields, that give you tons of xp with no risk. If that is true, than they are not making the game 'harder', just fixing bad stats on mobs.

Vizo
    Rubi-Ka 2
    Velvet Squad Commander

Talking GREAT

Finally !!!!!! glad to see it hear.... man i hate scooplets

I should say something positive

Good job, funcom. Thanks for the patch.
    Last edited by Leumas; Feb 6th, 2002 at 16:58:57.

Yes. Diglets and Scooplets are gone but.....

Tank armour now has the right color but if you mount your yal --> then zone --> and then drops your yal then all your elite armour is invisible EXEPT the tank armour.... You have to zoone before you see it again. Stats are there but its visually gone... But atleast... The color of the tank Armour is the right one....

You fixed one bug and created another..... Kinda seems like ive seen this before...

Angry Fixer's not mention ONCE in the new patch

Fixers has been "forgotten" too long now. Nothing is done by FC to fix our suffering profession. If they do - we are not told about it...

I demand feedback Funcom!

- What is the plan for the Fixer profession?
    - When can we see changes?

Regards,
    BlasterFX - Clan Fixer

"Scooplets have been removed from missions."

YAY!!!!!!!

Cool you started fixing the Adv =)

This is the first step, now we need to get boosted a bit, not be "uber" just a bit better

Moghir lvl 94 Adv with Slegdehammer

STILL HAVE THE MINIMUM DAMAGE BUG with pistols ...... If this is not addressed SOON !!!! you will be missing another customer.

Maybe you should think about seperating bug fixes and patches that add content. The time it took you all to get 13.6 out we can expect silly things like weapons not working to be fixed sometime in 2003 or 2004 ..... and I am sorry but im not going to wait.

I have been very patient with FC since the beginning of this mess but I am sick and tired of playing a 150+ character that can not do as much damage to mobs that are green to me at this level as I could when I was level 10 to mobs green at that level.

Unhappy more bugs then bugs bunny

Obviously whenever a game such as this is created there are going to be some bugs. Its been a long time since I've played any game that didn't have its problems. However, I've never played a game that boasted a feature that was terminally non-functional. I think its kind of ironic that the team missions terminal has been in the game since prehistoric days but has yet to function. Why have something in a game that doesn't work? If the designers can't fix it... get rid of it... instead they're just swinging around like big carrots...

Also, I think it very ironic and sad that the Funcom thinks more of the NPC than the lives of engineers and actually paying customers... For professions who can't do missions very easy, Its a nice alternative to fight NPC's.

Maybe a little consideration should be more focused into game functionality instead adding '-more kinds of backpacks! -w00t-!' Things like more driver support... or fixing known bugs...

You'd also think that by generating close to 20 million dollars a year off us... they'd be more concerned with our issues. Maybe hire a few more GMs maybe a few more programmers... well.. good luck on that one... Welcome to corporate America..

Talking One Question

What the hell is a scooplet, and will I miss it?...

Inventory Fix Vanished?

I can't find the "Third time is the charm Inventory shuffling fix" anywhere.

Didn't see it in these patch notes. Didn't see it in On The Test Server. Didn't see it in In Progress or even in Envisioned.

Is the 4th time the charm now, or have we given up on this fix altogether??...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast