Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 13.6 going live!

Angry BIGGEST BUG OF THEM ALL!!

I dont know if anyone else has noticed,, but when theres a large gathering of people in an area.. the ping shoots through the roof and i get disconnected,, now this wouldnt be a problem.. IF I COULD RECONNECT,, but why should i pay for a service,, that i cannot use properly.
    Right now my character is stuck above a large crowd of people, and each time i re-connect, i get disconnected straight away.
    This isnt good funcom,, and it certainly isnt FUN!
    ..considering closing my account as i cant log on.. and i have spoke to others who have the same problem, many, many others!

Good job Funcom!

No I really mean it. I just downloaded the patch where you fixed some introduced bugs and I must say I was quite happey seeing you fix things in such a quick manner. Coupled with Gautes article which seemed to be fairly well thought out and sincere this gives me much needed confidence in you guys.

Question

Originally posted by Forth
    "Scooplets have been removed from missions."

YAY!!!!!!!
    I liked the little trilobytes...*snif* they were cute...and challenging too! I thought they were one of the most creative monsters you folks had created in a long time...oh well...go figure

Btw, I notice that the double and triple hits that the NPCs were getting (I got hit 3 times at once for 800), have changed since the patch. Yesterday I got hit 11 times at once!! Um, ok, I hit you once, you hit me 11... The record so far is 30 hits at once as far as I can tell. I petitioned and was told it was lag, but when I said I was outside, I got the response "What!? You were outside??" Well, now, that's interesting.. %)

In spite of all the whining I have seen, I think the baddies seem more managable, and missions seem a bit more fun. I can fit through doors in sabretooth form, and so can slayerdroids, even though they are a lot taller than the doorways (huh?) *grin*
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

smallish bug in missions opening chests

If they are locked and you open them, you keep getting the message that they are locked, even if they are already open.

Another thing to fix.

One bad bug that I found when I did a mission with a partner was that I wasn't in a room with him when he unlocked a door and I didn't see it open. When I got in to the room i coudlnt get thru the door. I couldn't pick it to unlock it myself and there was no other way around.

I relogged and when I got back the door was open. Annoying. But at least I coudl get around it.

fix docs!

ARG, When are they gonna make Docs DOT(damage over time) spells actualy worth using!! They need some sort of damage, making money is hard =\

Also now that the metas are severly way too good with their heal pets etc, i think its time docs heal spells do WAY more healing

arn't doctors suppost to be the masters of healing and poisons? doesn't seem like it =\

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234