Thread: Weapon attacks stop working.. only specials continue to cause damage

Weapon attacks stop working.. only specials continue to cause damage

hi,

Someone else mentioned this being a problem with dual wield.. well it is also occuring in single wielded weapons.

Basically no matter what weapon, many times about half way through a fight the standard weapon attack ceases to do any damage. You shoot and shoot (or swing and swing) and NO damage occurs. ONLY special attacks for that weapon then appear to do any damage at all.

At first I thought it was me, but after talking to others and paying more attention, this is definately a bug. And a very costly one as it makes it near impossible sometimes to do a harder mission or get into a tougher battle because the weapons cease to do damage with the normal attacks.

Hope someone looks into this soon because it is very frustrating to watch you shoot 30 times in combat with NO hits other than special (burst, fling or auto) attacks hitting and then you end up dying because of this...

I have had situations where I was full health, the creature was 3/4 dead only to have this happen and I end up dead instead.

Please fix this

Malakie
    -----------------------

Todd B
    ToddB_24@hotmail.com

This has happened to me too.

What to do to solve it? try moving around.

walk slightly forward/backward/sideways. Make sure there's no obstacles between you and you target.
    Works for me.

I tried that.. didn't work

Hi,

I tried different things but most of the time no change. Once in a while the weaps would start doing damage again but most of the time, no change..

Either way it is still a bug that needs to be fixed.. Very irritating soloing especially when you are doing missions.

Malakie