Thread: BUG - Token/Shoulder boards not showing correctly..

BUG - Token/Shoulder boards not showing correctly..

Hi,

I have recently figured out that you can add tokens to the shoulder boards and that you gain stats from them as you upgrade them and when you wear them.

However the bug is this... EVERY time you zone, they disappear! You have to right click the shoulder board after every zone to make them re-appear and to get the bonuses working again. They work fine and you can see them floating over you when they are active (very cool look) but they disappear once you zone until you right click them again.

Hope this gets fixed soon. Very annoying to have to right click them every time you die or whenever you zone from one loation to another.

Malakie

As far as I know when the board has been updated (at 10, 30 etc tokens) and you are wearing it (it goes to the neck slot) the bonuses are there. I don't think you are supposed to have two bars floating on the sides of your head all the time.

Shoulder boards

Hi,

From what I understand they ARE supposed to appear there once you equip them.. and it does look cool!

But I have also watched my stats and they drop off when the boards are NOT displayed after zoning. Once I right click the shoulder board again, they appear and the stat bonuses show again as well..

Either way, I still would like to have it fixed and have them displayed.. Kinda cool being able to see someone rank visually.

Malakie

hmm mine work regardless of whether i click to show them or not.

this is the level 7 clan token board btw (400 token one)

bah, they look like bunny rabbit ears on some of the character models.