Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Elite Operations takes the heat

Originally posted by Meister
    While my division of Omni-Pol and I clearly welcome the mercenaries hired to protect Newland City, we strongly dislike to see that Omni-Tek employees attack these mercenaries. Surely you have noticed that these employees were from organizations such as Legion or Mercenaries of Kai. (OOC: These guilds are not known for roleplaying, but getting uber loot and doing well in PvP.)

It is with sadness that we have to witness the atrocities committed by Omni-Tek employees in Newland City today, by slaughtering the mercenaries, who luckily are insured and always return to their posts. Rest assured that any sane Omni-Tek employee will welcome the addition of these guards to the Newland City security personnel as it keeps Clan members out of neutral territory and makes trade between Omni-Tek and the neutrals a more pleasant experience. Not to forget the instant clearance of bad smell from Newland City, due to the disappearance of the clanners.

Well done Elite Operations, I applaud you and your courage in this matter!
    Fully agreed Meister, What Midnight Revieres etc did in Newland was completly out of line, If we did have a workin Omni-Admin they would be made Clan or atleast stripped in Rank.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Viray

Neutrals are not 'possible' recruits anymore, we are our own side...
    Now this has me ticked to no end....I don't care about the mercs, that's not my big concern. What I wanna know is; How the hell you can make this statement and drag me into something I'm not interested in.

The neutrals are not a side you nincompoop (I looked it up ), we are a non-faction.

EO has declared itself a side in this conflict. For heaven's sake don't drag me into it. I am not a member of Elite Operations.

We complain about clanners lumping us all together while we care not to be, then Viray, and EO in their "infinite wisdom" goes and does the same thing.

You and your organisation is acting like...like...like clanners, lumping everyone together, for christ's sake. You decide that the good of the neutrals is to kill all clanners. Then you say it's ment for Silverstone and his thugs.

Here's a newsflash; Your mercs aren't touching the ones you hired them to kill. You drag us further into conflict, and you have the gaul to decide, for yourself without consulting me(who is a neutral as well), that the neutrals are a side.

Whatever decicions you make in the future, pleas consult me before doing something that affects me like this.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Originally posted by Nelida
    Sorry...all those that vote along side you AND all those that now support these actions are as equally responsible for each and every Clan death that occurs inside NLC. You do not have the power nor authority to transfer the blood from their hands to your own...indeed, your hands are now covered in the blood of innocent Clanners, including my own.

While all some of us individuals can do is calm Sentinel thugs we have, when possible killed them...and will continue to do so.

Your "Hired Killers" are a distraction to that effort...there will be fewer of us to deal with the Sentinels now that you've managed to turn quite a few Clan heads toward NLC.

I still call on Clans to remove the Sentinels through continual pacification including calming and killing.

Despots like Silverstone are NOT our path to freedom and prosperity. They are only another cage to find ourselves in.
    u r ignorant to wat he was saying nobodys blood is on his hands any dead**** clanner stupid enough to **** with the mercs deserve to die and its their own fault.. do i blame u if i have ever died in tir... i mean i havent becoz im not a gimp like u i know where mobs are and i clear out...

despite the fact u harass the man for standing up and protecting his nation.. i throw my full support behind his actions and welcome neuts to all omni raids.. and welcome an open inviitation to ask for me and my friends help to further neuts raid against clanners and neut defences against the barbaric invasding clanners who dont give a **** bout any1 else..

nelida KOS for blaming him for ur death.. if ur stupid enuf to go into nl and get urself killed its ur own fault/

its not the bridge makers fault someone jumped off it and commited suicide
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Have you read your organization objective lately, Lankybill?
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

nope
    i just follow orders from the boss when he hands em to me
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Maybe you should take a look, since you support the Neuts so much.

Chimera
    Faction: Omni

Government: Republic

Description:
    Ad Gloriam Perpentuam

Objective:
    To Systematically Eradicate all Clan and Neutral Factions.

History:
    We've always been []D [] []V[] []D

Maybe it's time you found another job, you don't seem to be particularly well cut out for your leader's chosen path.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

well a neut just hit omnis towers so i think maybe i should change my mind towards them...the guy who attacked doesnt tell me that they r doing it out of revenge from an omni attack so quite frankly until i understand more fully why neuts are attacking us.. there attack will be avenged
    quite heavily to
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Thank you for the buffs during my visit to Newland City last night, Sumokan! It was an unexpected, and useful, surprise!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

It seems clanners have a hard time telling the difference between a hole in the ground an their own ...

As far as I remember, omni-tek hasn't started slaughtering our neutral citizens in their cities. But whenever I try to walk into tir, I am gunned down by unbathed savages what wear skulls on their heads and dress like they are out of a bad mad-max movie.

Perhaps the clans have forgotten they fight for freedom of the oppressed, and instead just like the taste of blood too much?

(Btw, it was the clanners that started camping the guards last night in NLC. Look to your own ranks(synergy factor was counted largely among the people I saw doing it) before saying it was JUST omni-tek rogues gunning down Loren Warr and his thugs.)

I hope to one day see the end of all hostilities, and if that means the utter annihalation of both Omni and the Clans, then so be it. They're both the same, can't see anything in front of them if it isn't covered in blood.

Originally posted by Lankybill
    well a neut just hit omnis towers so i think maybe i should change my mind towards them...
    Typical. One neut attacks your tower and you want to change your mind about all of them? you people are all the same

Don't worry about that statement. Its the powergamers that ruin the emersiveness of the game, and thats just an example.

OMG KOSL A NEUT ATTACKED MY TOWER AND I LOST .00005% EXP PER KILL I GONNA SLAUGHTER NEUTS NOW.

It wouldn't surprise me if those are the same people that twink low levels and camp 25% zone grid drop offs.

Can't have it both ways

By hiring a mercenary group that kills clanners without being selective, you have made your position quite clear. You clearly stated that the Sentinels were the cause for you to hire the thugs to "defend" your city. I have never, do not currently and will never support the sentinels. Yet, I cannot go through NLC without fear of attack. I'm being harrassed by thugs hired by YOU for actions I never committed.

That's a double standard. So be it. I don't really NEED to visit NLC. I didn't mind spending some of my hard-earned credits to help your economy. Now you just won't get those credits anymore. Long-term, you have hurt relations between the clans and neutrals more than you can know.

You say that clans should only respond to your organization with any reprisals and leave the other neutrals alone? Why should we? You say they had nothing to do with it? I had nothing to do with the sentinels either, yet I'm guilty in your eyes. By your logic, that makes every neutral guilty in my book because they didn't do anything to stop YOUR organization from doing this.

See how it works now?

(( Yes this is an attempt at roleplay - Lankybill, you wouldn't know roleplay if it bit you on the ass. Your "dude-speak" tells me all I need to know about you ))
    Last edited by Ralgur; Feb 6th, 2003 at 16:17:30.

My Omni alts are quite distressed by all the mania over these mercs in NLC. Just like Omni-Pol gives all Omni employees a bad name the mercs in NLC are just another extension of that broad brush.
    I applaud any fellow employee who strikes back at these mercs and sends the message to the neutrals and clan that not all employees are in favor of oppression and despotism.
    I think many clanners feel everyone should be clan, and many employees believe everyone should be omni, but few on any side really want to spill EVERYONE'S blood over this. Everyone will defend when attacked but not everyone will actively seek out and murder others like Omni-Pol and it's offshoots such as these Mercs in NLC.
    KOS over faction only muddies the idealogical issues at hand.

Now this has me ticked to no end....I don't care about the mercs, that's not my big concern. What I wanna know is; How the hell you can make this statement and drag me into something I'm not interested in.

The neutrals are not a side you nincompoop (I looked it up ), we are a non-faction.

EO has declared itself a side in this conflict. For heaven's sake don't drag me into it. I am not a member of Elite Operations.

We complain about clanners lumping us all together while we care not to be, then Viray, and EO in their "infinite wisdom" goes and does the same thing.

You and your organisation is acting like...like...like clanners, lumping everyone together, for christ's sake. You decide that the good of the neutrals is to kill all clanners. Then you say it's ment for Silverstone and his thugs.

Here's a newsflash; Your mercs aren't touching the ones you hired them to kill. You drag us further into conflict, and you have the gaul to decide, for yourself without consulting me(who is a neutral as well), that the neutrals are a side.

Whatever decicions you make in the future, pleas consult me before doing something that affects me like this.
    You may have read non faction somewhere in the gridfeed however I can assure you that with recent events Neutrals have become an actual faction.

We are no longer held up a ICC No First Strike policy, we are allowed to hold land and create Orgs. of our own if we desire. These benefits give all neutrals a common side to fight for and that is the ability to remain neutral.

The Clans have tipped the scales on us, they have treated us like common dirt and ransacked our lands and territories. The threats of Silverstone and his possible invasion of Newland City were made public. We have a clear aggressor at our door step, but they call us the haters, the aggressors... which is simply not true.

Sure there are moderate Clanners amongst the aggressors, and I apologize that they suffer because their fellow faction members can't see a neutral as just that neutral. However none of the moderate clanners can unite the Clans under a common cause or even a common goal that would leave the Neutrals back to the peace they once enjoyed in being a neutral group of people.

(( I am not trying to lump everyone into the conflict, I am sure every neutral has different feelings on the Mercs as Clanner has on the Sentinels... I was simply pointing out like it or not Neutrals are now a seperate faction we have all the lovely benefits of either faction as well as the ability to now to start a fight if we so desire.

I hear the term true neutral thrown around so much it has lost all meaning for me... if we were truly Neutral we would not be able to attack or be attacked by other players, we would not be able to own land, cause well a war is the reason people turn into to a Neutral side so they can stay out of it.

If we were not a faction and were truly neutral we would simply be a group of people that could travel freely into any area, PvM only, no ability form Orgs. in game, and simply run missions... nothing more.

The term for us may be Neutral but the definition of this term really does not apply anymore as we are not neutral by any means as we have all the abilities of either of the two other factions... Maybe we should just get a new name for the faction we are in so there is no confusion...

But the simple fact is that we are now a thrid side in this conflict because of our faction abilities granted to us, and if we don't stand up for ourselves we will just be railroaded over by aggressive gamers in either of the other two factions who wish to bully a smaller group of people.))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Wolfen
    Maybe you should take a look, since you support the Neuts so much.

Chimera
    Faction: Omni

Government: Republic

Description:
    Ad Gloriam Perpentuam

Objective:
    To Systematically Eradicate all Clan and Neutral Factions.

History:
    We've always been []D [] []V[] []D

Maybe it's time you found another job, you don't seem to be particularly well cut out for your leader's chosen path.
    I am going to repeat myself for the last time, Since certain people like Wolfen here seems to have a hard time comprehending.

Regarding this, Chimera is an Pro Omni org, We despise Neutrals and Clan alike the difference is now that some neutrals has chosen to take action, Wich my Character respect in an RP Sense thus he will gladly fight alongside with thoose neutrals in combat, To protect their territory or simply fight the clans...

However if neutrals are considered a treat against Omni, They will be delt with hope that explains enough, And yes this post is OOC so please dont flame me RPish for it I hate having to explain my Guilds / Characters reasons OOC, I really do.

And there it is.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I think maybe he reads as well as he writes...
    His logic is about on par with his writing skills as well.

Originally posted by aaronb
    Have you read your organization objective lately, Lankybill?

Originally posted by Marlamin

I am going to repeat myself for the last time, Since certain people like Wolfen here seems to have a hard time comprehending.

Regarding this, Chimera is an Pro Omni org, We despise Neutrals and Clan alike the difference is now that some neutrals has chosen to take action, Wich my Character respect in an RP Sense thus he will gladly fight alongside with thoose neutrals in combat, To protect their territory or simply fight the clans...

However if neutrals are considered a treat against Omni, They will be delt with hope that explains enough, And yes this post is OOC so please dont flame me RPish for it I hate having to explain my Guilds / Characters reasons OOC, I really do.

And there it is.
    OOC

I think it's great to have a few villian/hardline Orgs and people around. Even one of my best friends in AO is playing a villian now totally opposed to my character's goals and beliefs. Don't change a THING hun...except maybe your advisor mixing OOC and IC stuff!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

So by your logic...which is as baffling as your writing...if you hire a murder and station him on a street corner, which is NOT your property, and instruct him to kill all pedestrians with...say...red hair, then it is the fault of the red-haired pedestrians if they choose to walk that route? You, the 'employer', and the the murderer are not to blame?

You truely have a unique point of view...a rather...umm, how shall I say?...STUPID point of view...but unique.

And, btw, the bridge analogy is utterly irrelevant...I doubt many are fooled by it.

Originally posted by Lankybill

u r ignorant to wat he was saying nobodys blood is on his hands any dead**** clanner stupid enough to **** with the mercs deserve to die and its their own fault.. do i blame u if i have ever died in tir... i mean i havent becoz im not a gimp like u i know where mobs are and i clear out...

despite the fact u harass the man for standing up and protecting his nation.. i throw my full support behind his actions and welcome neuts to all omni raids.. and welcome an open inviitation to ask for me and my friends help to further neuts raid against clanners and neut defences against the barbaric invasding clanners who dont give a **** bout any1 else..

nelida KOS for blaming him for ur death.. if ur stupid enuf to go into nl and get urself killed its ur own fault/

its not the bridge makers fault someone jumped off it and commited suicide
    Last edited by Nelida; Feb 6th, 2003 at 18:32:55.

Originally posted by Viray

You may have read non faction somewhere in the gridfeed however I can assure you that with recent events Neutrals have become an actual faction.

STOP calling all Neutrals a faction NOW.

A faction is this - : a party or group (as within a government) that is often contentious or self-seeking

Neutrals are not a group. Neutrals are not a party. Neutrals are unaffiliated with a side in the Omni/Clan conflict. Just because you are unaffiliated with a side, doesn't mean everyone else unaffiliated is in a faction with you. I'm neutral, and I do not share your goals. I am in no faction with you.

You want to call EO/EA a faction, go for it. Wonderful. Lovely. Good luck to you. Calling NEUTRAL a faction implies that all neutrals are in that faction and this is NOT the case.

((Keep in mind that although I don't agree with what EO has done in newland, I hold no aggression towards EO in general. Although somewhat upset that all neutrals seem to be taking the blame for these actions, there's not much I can do about that. You, as neutral, are free to pursue whatever goals you wish to do, because you are neutral and have that right, and i respect that. I happen to like a lot of people from EO despite not agreeing with your methods.))
    Last edited by Slicse; Feb 6th, 2003 at 18:34:10.

I can see that everything I have done, or tried to do for Neutrals in the past is of no avail. EO, by purchasing these guards, you have forced yourselves into this conflict, and beleive me I am not on your side. I who have done so much for so many Neutrals. I who has tried and tried to bring peace to the people of Rubi-Ka. I who was until yasterday the least likely to become your enemy. EO, you have made a great enemy. And anyone else who supports these Guards will find themselves in the same predicament.

These guards you have hired, are affiliated with Omni-Tek ((ooc: for proof read the damn patch notes)). In hiring Omni guards to protect yourselves from Clanners, you have chosen a side. However you wish to spin this, if the Mercs tag reads Omni, you have made your decision.

Neutrals are not a group. Neutrals are not a party. Neutrals are unaffiliated with a side in the Omni/Clan conflict. Just because you are unaffiliated with a side, doesn't mean everyone else unaffiliated is in a faction with you. I'm neutral, and I do not share your goals. I am in no faction with you.
    It also seems that you have severely pist off some other Neutral guilds. So far I have not yet met a Neutral guild that supports this decision. Healing Hands protests in NLC. Circle G members protest in NLC. Independant Rubi-Kans disagree with you. These are the 3 most well known Neutral guilds.

I'm afraid that you have made a large mistake, and this time there is no escape.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast