Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Elite Operations takes the heat

ALL OOC

Originally posted by Vixentrox

I apologized...I can't take back what was said. What else can I do?
    One billion Credits and a QL200 X-3 wold make me feel ALOT better.

All kidding aside, My official response is:

PFFT!

It was funny, and I have thick skin. Sides, I dont think it was me who protested anyway =P
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Atvar

OOC
    This is just a case of a large neutral guild and funcom getting together to do.......something....
    why doesn't funcom approach one of our RP guilds and get the sentinels kicked out of Tir?
    Before this frelling notum wars i used to team regularly with my neut friends...now everyone is at each others throats while OT waits for the new wave of applicants

Uwen and fixerben, you two and a few others seemed like the only ones willing to "give peace a chance" but looks like u jumped on the "Kill all Neuts" bandwagon with Fury and Synergy Factor.
    Take a deep breath, count to 10 and realize that the NLC guards are just a silly game mechanic! This will probably change in a few patches or so...meanwhile clan guilds continue hammering on neutral bases with no reason.
    I've taken a breath and counted to 1000. Time and again I tried to protect neutrals from aggressive clanners, but I get no support from the neutrals. I'm tired of counting. Now the clans have a reason to hammer on neutral bases. Even so, I am not on a "Kill all neuts" bandwagon unless all neuts are these merc thugs.

OOC: I doubt that you can remove the Sents, I've asked Cz but he tells me he can't say yes or no to whether the Sents can be removed by us. He said that the CoA removed the CoT, but removing the Sents seems futile as there have been people that have tried.

Oh and Bliqz, hehe that was a joke. A some other people took offense at that too, so I'll apologise for my part in that.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910