Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Elite Operations takes the heat

Elite Operations takes the heat

Greetings,

I Sumokan president of Elite Operations do herby take full responsiblity on hiring the Warrr Mercs in New Land.

This is not a anti-clan action nor a anti-tower action. This is a anti-Silverstone, anti-Fisk and anti-Sentinal action. I will list the reasons for this action.

1. Fisk has threatned New Land and Boarlis in the news, we take those threats as a clear and present danger to our cities secuirty.

2. The Sentinals has been in Tir by far to long and are just a Whompa away.

3. If and when the Sentinals do attack, who would protect New Land? Clans, they could not even get rid of them in there own Capitol. Omni, why should they help Neutrals? My fellow Neutrals, sadly 75% of them would hide under the bed.

4. They shoot clans due to the fact the Sentinals are clan, any PvPer worth his salt will tell you "I tab and shoot". So these Mercs must perform there duty without there hands being tied.

5. My org mission is to provide city security to any outside threats, we will NOT turn a blind eye to this threat.

6. We took our time to take responisblity due to the simple fact if the clan nation would take care of the Sentinals I would have voided the contract. Since the message of a call to action was not heeded EO decided to pay Warrr upon his arrival. Calming the Sentinals does NOT count as a long term solution.

7. The Mercs are to remain in New Land until the clan nation does the following.
    a. Sentinals and there leaders are cleared from Tir.
    b. Clan/Neutral relations normalize.

8. Elite Operations holds the contract alone, with the power to expand or dismiss at EOs discretion.

9. Elite Operations is ready to take the heat from the Neutral and the clan nation for this defensive action we humbly ask the clan nation if they plan any reprisals please direct them to EO only.

10. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Sincerely, Sumokan President of Elite Operations

Sorry...all those that vote along side you AND all those that now support these actions are as equally responsible for each and every Clan death that occurs inside NLC. You do not have the power nor authority to transfer the blood from their hands to your own...indeed, your hands are now covered in the blood of innocent Clanners, including my own.

While all some of us individuals can do is calm Sentinel thugs we have, when possible killed them...and will continue to do so.

Your "Hired Killers" are a distraction to that effort...there will be fewer of us to deal with the Sentinels now that you've managed to turn quite a few Clan heads toward NLC.

I still call on Clans to remove the Sentinels through continual pacification including calming and killing.

Despots like Silverstone are NOT our path to freedom and prosperity. They are only another cage to find ourselves in.

((OOC: Good job Sumokan getting this story going. I know you actually made a huge investment IC and your whole guild put up the dough. Please don't think bad of the NLF for not supporting you IC we just can't it is too far away from our RP stance. We'll always be a friend ))

Sumokan you fail to realize that the Neutral community is not a nation. We are not aligned with any faction or a neutral faction. I do understand your desire to protect Newland City but I fear many of the Allies to the NLF and innocent nanomages will be slaughterd. Remember Sumokan I was there beside you, and many of our members, when you took Commander Steel's head and delivered it to Fisk. But these guards are the same sort of Evil that Fisk is commiting. Fisk saw a threat to Tir from a few Omni-Tek and Neutrals and banished them all. However I do see one major difference from the sentinels and the Mercenaries. I hope that the Mercenaries at least stay in a defencive stance. I will not stand for an attack on either Clan or Omni without just cause.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    However I do see one major difference from the sentinels and the Mercenaries. I hope that the Mercenaries at least stay in a defencive stance.
    I see one too. The Sentinels invaded Tir. The mercs were paid for.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Sir ,

Perhaps I am out of line , and I in no way represent my guild.

While your "reasons" may be to insure the prosperity of neutrals and "neutral Cities", how can you expect the people that are fighting the clans to take what you have hired people to do on BEHALF of neutrals? I don't get it. I have been attacked by Omni dogs, and mean the animals.. Ive been shot at by merchants while in Omni trade, do I complain about that? No I accept the fact they don't want me there though their guards don't seem to mind unless I strike back at one of their own.

If the reason EO did this is to make people aware of the Sentinals in Tir well , I don't see how this is a very neutral minded thing to do?. If you were really trying to be neutral about it ..you would have paid them 200 million and had them keep BOTH Clan and Omni out of NLC. By discriminating against the Clans as a whole based on the actions of one powerful group is not the same as saying all neutral guilds and individuals are like you and your pack that you travel with.
    It saddens me when a neutral leader loses the sight of something you supposedly hold dear to you. Unfortunately now alot of Clan members are lumping us all together and making us neutrals that care for people based on their character not their faction, yell out that we ARE neutral. It was an unfair burden and I think before paying and ruining the name of Neutrals, perhaps your energy could have been focused on forming a neutral council and elected in the democratic way of doing things.

An eye for an eye does not work for me . I am neutral I am proud to be neutral. I am also a learning doctor, the blood that stains the ground and buildings of NLC should be yours to bear and try to cleanse from your concious not the whole neutral communities.

Bailey

Please ignore the signature my computer adds, this was something I felt I need to say for myself . NOT for the guild I am in.

walking out of the bathroom of his flat, Cedric sees the flashing light on one of his terminals, set up to display a alarm at any number of keywords and events in the gridfeeds.
    Reaching out he rotates the screen around with a light touch as the other hand runs a warm towel through his shortcropped hair.

A slight smirk touches the right side of his mouth as he reads through the article, seing the signature on it, the words just a confirmation of what he already knew. "so, seems they finally stepped out of the shadows.."

Walking away he crosses to the fridge, wrapping the towel around his hips before reaching into it for a can of smudge cola, popping the tab and taking a deep drink as he walks over to the grid-terminal and sits down, fingers flying over the keys.

"Sumokan, I see you have now gone out to publically take responsibility for your and your guild's actions in hiring these mercenaries.
    Well, I guess that is good, though I wonder why you did not do so before.

I understand your reasons for hiring these thugs, do I have to say that the wisdom of the selected action escapes me slightly. To defend neutrals against the Sentinels, I would have said to hire the mercenaries to go after the Sentinels themselves. The old saying of ' The best defence is a...' and so on."

Fingerst tap for a moment against the metaplast of the portable terminal beside the one he is using, while the other hand reaches for the can of drink, another gulp, before the typing resumes at a fast pace.

"Ofcourse, not being a military man myself, the tactics of it might be beyond me..

The response this would bring from the clans against all neutrals must have been obvious though?

However, Personally I do not mind the mercenaries that much, though there are a few people's company I might miss, I can always see them in other places, as I never went to newland much myself. Though, I wonder, how much extra would it cost for them to keep Omni's out of Newland as well? Would you talk to Loren to find out?

As to guild reactions. I do ofcourse not speak for my own guild, Desert Winds, for an offical guild response towards this, you would have to contact Naxilite. However as Relations between us has always been favourable, I expect them to remain so more or less.

We need no curse, we already live in interesting times.."

A soft chuckles comes from him and he shakes his head with amusement as he hits the 'send' button. A moment later he hears a sleepy mutter from the direction of his bedroom, and a sleepy voice calling out "Cedric...get back in here..."
    He grins and rises, walking towards the room..
    "Damn girl, you trying to kill me by exhaustion?"

A soft chuckles is heard as the door closes behind him.
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

When Elite Operations were approached by Ris Lee we were offered one choice.

First let me say this is not something that we actively sought out and looked for, it was a business proposal from one individual that came out of the blue.

The offer made was for Mercenaries to occupy Newland City and keep all clanners out. This was the only proposal made and it was a take it or leave it deal.

It was of course discussed amongst Elite Operations and amongst other Neutral Orgs, however in the end ultimately the money came from our funds and we sealed the deal.

If you need to point a finger, then you have someone to point at now.
    Last edited by Viray; Feb 6th, 2003 at 00:04:48.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Viray
    When Elite Operations were approached by Ris Lee we were offered one choice.

First let me say this is not something that we actively sought out and looked for, it was a business proposal from one individual that came out of the blue.

Mate, thats not the point. The point is that you accepted the deal.

You are very correct sir.

We did except the deal, and did so with full knowledge of what our actions would cause.

I do not falter and stand by our decision.

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

What your actions seem to have caused, just in the last minute or so, is the first of many deaths your Clan-murdering mercenaries are going to suffer at the hands of the Omni-Tek employees they allow to wander the city at will.

A band of those employees just slaughtered Loren Warr. Have fun with your new playmates.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

While my division of Omni-Pol and I clearly welcome the mercenaries hired to protect Newland City, we strongly dislike to see that Omni-Tek employees attack these mercenaries. Surely you have noticed that these employees were from organizations such as Legion or Mercenaries of Kai. (OOC: These guilds are not known for roleplaying, but getting uber loot and doing well in PvP.)

It is with sadness that we have to witness the atrocities committed by Omni-Tek employees in Newland City today, by slaughtering the mercenaries, who luckily are insured and always return to their posts. Rest assured that any sane Omni-Tek employee will welcome the addition of these guards to the Newland City security personnel as it keeps Clan members out of neutral territory and makes trade between Omni-Tek and the neutrals a more pleasant experience. Not to forget the instant clearance of bad smell from Newland City, due to the disappearance of the clanners.

Well done Elite Operations, I applaud you and your courage in this matter!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Let them slaugther the Mercenaries, those Mercenaries took there job knowing that death was more than likely to be a factor.

As for your insult that cause the mercenaries are here we have chosen a side, I really can't express how much I don't care.

Clans started a fight and now they have their results.

Neutrals are not 'possible' recruits anymore, we are our own side...

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

((ROFLMAO, this is too good to be true! the non-RP Omni guilds are killing the new NLC guards for kicks...actually I hadn't really counted on this))

Well, at least Clans won't be singled out as picking on Neutrals any longer...IF these new 'guards' can indeed be called neutral.

*shakes her head in utter amazement*

Perhaps there is no reason to protest these guards afterall...rogue Omni employees seem to be taking care of things all on their own. Good for them! At least SOME Omni know how to spot a murderer...it's clear OmniPol has lost sight of it.

*goes back to plotting the removal of the Tir Sentinels thugs*

Originally posted by Wolfen
    What your actions seem to have caused, just in the last minute or so, is the first of many deaths your Clan-murdering mercenaries are going to suffer at the hands of the Omni-Tek employees they allow to wander the city at will.

A band of those employees just slaughtered Loren Warr. Have fun with your new playmates.

Omni lacky...

Let them slaugther the Mercenaries, those Mercenaries took there job knowing that death was more than likely to be a factor.

As for your insult that cause the mercenaries are here we have chosen a side, I really can't express how much I don't care.

The actions of the few always have consequences for the many.

By your self avowed actions, you have dragged the neutral's into a conflict most want no part of. Many may well suffer for your poor grasp of history and human behaviour.

I call upon all the clans to leave the neutral citizens in peace, and to instead focus any anger they may feel where it is truely due, on Elite Operations and its members. I would hope that you can see fit not to do this, and to pity these fools, but will not stand in your way if you choose otherwise.

If any other neutral organisation wishes to step forward in support of those who's neutrality is now very much in question, step forward and speak, but be prepared for the consequences of your actions.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

What insult? Don't put words in my mouth, I said no such thing.

How quickly people seem to have forgotten the Neutral minig bases that used to stand in the southern regions. Omni-Tek were certainly very efficient in ensuring that no Neutral mining took Notum from areas they regarded as theirs. When do the Mercenaries move in to Borealis and start murdering Omni-Tek employees then?

Your own side? While you continue to blame the Clans as a whole for all your troubles, and turn a blind eye to Omni-Tek aggression, you are merely puppets dancing to the corporate tune.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

Seems like omni tech have taken control of another city.

How far can you trust mercenaries with the intelligence of Loren Warr? Can we be sure that once omni have a hold in Newland they will not start pushing neutrals away.

We may end up with the shops and scanners being modified to omni only next.

We need protection from the Sentinals, but does this mean putting our lives in the hands of omni tech?

By your self avowed actions, you have dragged the neutral's into a conflict most want no part of. Many may well suffer for your poor grasp of history and human behaviour.
    In case you didn't read the statement above, that is exactly what Elite Operations is doing, stating in the end who ultimately paid for these mercenaries.

However the more active Neutral Orgs. did gather and have a vote on the subject, and by majority vote Elite Operations made its decision. As it was EO that was approached by Ris Lee...

Your own side? While you continue to blame the Clans as a whole for all your troubles, and turn a blind eye to Omni-Tek aggression, you are merely puppets dancing to the corporate tune.
    Omni-Tek aggression? When I looked at the map the day towers spread far and wide I saw the Neutral mines, and very few stood to the south. I believe the lowest mine was the Elite Academy's mine in area known as Holes in the Wall... this mine still stands as far as I know and has yet to be attack by any Omni-Tek employees. I have yet to defend a tower against an Omni-Tek Org.

As for the majority of attacks amongst all of the towers it has been the Clans beating on the door wanting the Neutrals land as their own.

We fought in self defense, and this was turned against us... Clan Haters we were called... for simply defending what was ours.

Omni lacky...
    And you ma'am are person so full of good intentions yet blinded by aggressive Clan propaganda. I had so hoped that you would see what is happening here and understand our cause and reasons.

The bottom line is that if the Clans have a probelm with the situation they can resolve it, but further aggressive actions will only garner more violent conflicts.

You want peace, you can make it happen.

Viray's Taxi Co.

- Savoy

ROFL, what is everyone worried about?

Only neutrals are dumb enough to hire non warping melee guards that can't hit you while you're in your yalm two feet above their heads?

Neutral Guild: 100 mil, yup! that was money well spent!

me (in quantum wings, doing the /moon emote right in front of loren warr): /laugh-b /laugh-s OMG this is TOO rich!

Loren Warr: You came her to die?

me: come on bigboy, hit me. you know you want to. Jump your fat ass up three inches and take a swat! come on come on!

Loren Warr: Huh?

Me: Huh?

Loren Warr: Huh?

Me: Huh?

This went on for about 20 minutes (hey this is high level content) until the neutrals in the arena realized how absolutely stupid their new "uber guards" looked.

So keep the guards, this only presented me with yet another opportunity to laugh
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

hehe sounds like fun Deacon! Time to try that out, cept I'll have to be in my yalm and no mooning for me

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast