Thread: RK-1 -- Can't get into Aegean through Newland..

RK-1 -- Can't get into Aegean through Newland..

I saw someone in-game mention this problem earlier this evening....

I picked up a mission located in Aegean. I whompad from Tir to Newland City, then went out and through Newland to the Zone Border to get to Aegean. Whenever I get to the wall to change areas into Aegean, it won't do anything. I can run into the wall as many times as I want and it won't change areas. I sent a petition in game a few minutes ago, but maybe this will get a faster response...

Any ideas?
    Fuseblown
    (aka Ugluhg, Clan Adventurer, RK-1)

I dont have the map in front of me atm ( at work ) but some zone borders are impassable. Some partially, some all the way.

When I need to go to Aegan, I go to Old Athen, then exit east to Wartorn Walley, and then go either east or north to zone.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Okay, that would explain it. Doesn't seem right to me to be that way though. I got my /petition answered in game and it sounded like the ARK assistant didn't believe me. I was in Wartorn Valley doing a mission when he contacted me. I told him the problem and he asked how I had gotten to Wartorn and I told him I whompad from Newland to Athen and went from there. Then he said they would check into it.

Oh well...I'll just go there from Wartorn then. These were the first missions I took in Aegean and Wartorn (only been playing a couple of weeks).

Thanks for the reply!
    Fuseblown

Arrow Newland -> Aegean

It should be possible provided your in the very southmost corner, most of the west ZB in Newland is not passable as there is no zone beyond (for now anyway). I've also noticed, impassable ZBs look redder than normal ones.

Fuseblown, Darkbane is correct, when you exit the west gate in Newland and run south down the road until you zone, then turn west and run towards Agean, you will zone at some point and be right next to a lava pit. Stay to the left and you will zone into Agean

Okay will try that, thanks!
    Fuseblown

Go South from Newland into Varmint Woods THEN...

West and you'll zone into Agean.

Thanks! I was going North.
    Fuseblown