Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NLC "Hired Killers" - Protest in NLC on Thursday

I just brought a neutral alt to NLC and there is some clanners fighting a bunch of the guards and Loren Warr is down to below half health. It might just be possible to beat these guys
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 5th, 2003 at 21:53:10.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

And an Omni has joined em! They look to have taken out one of the guards. Exciting stuff eh?

On a side note, I was exploring NLC and on the side of one of the buildings, it has the remnants of a torn down OmniTek sign that says
    "OmniTek: Behave Examplary" Woohoo! OmniTek doesn't know how to spell!
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 5th, 2003 at 22:05:43.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

*rushing to get into parking-orbit so she can help add to the new NLC lag*

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Gotta respect Storm for at least fighting the Omni's and not the Neutrals.
    Ehem
    Ike "Fikksit" Schatz - General of Desert Winds
    Sleep is for the weak

Originally posted by Fixerben

If one of your fellow Guildies does, dont be surprised to see me knocking at your front door.
    This is what the neutrals have been saying all along. If you attack me I retaliate. But then everyone gets everything all jumbled up.

Sentinels moves in to waste neutrals, clanners do squat to get them removed(at least none I've seen), neutrals fight back(well, sort of anyway).

I don't agree with what EO has done, but I do se where it's coming from. We are in this now, because noone has never really stopped to see where we are heading.

((NW is the crappiest thing to ever come out of FC's toliet if you ask me. They did it all wrong. All it's accomplished is to take a perfectly good idea, and turned into a grudge match. A sh*tkicking competition. I have never since release seen so much hate on a message board. Also, they shuld rename RP board to OOC board.))
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

all omnis lft in nl now grab 3 mishes instead of 2 and dont move to bs until the mishes have been pulled.. reason lag will affect the clanners not the mercs...
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Lankybill
    all omnis lft in nl now grab 3 mishes instead of 2 and dont move to bs until the mishes have been pulled.. reason lag will affect the clanners not the mercs...
    ((OOC: You're advocating the exploitation of game mechanics to cause the death of other players in a non-PvP zone? That's not nice...))
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

"I just brought a neutral alt to NLC and there is some clanners fighting a bunch of the guards and Loren Warr is down to below half health. It might just be possible to beat these guys"

Not only did he get below half health, Loren died. In an amazing show of teamwork clan, omni, and even neutrals managed to kill him and keep nearly all their teammates alive. The clan tank (stomper2000) never died afaik. This was the single best show of teamwork I have ever seen. Now why cant my doc get teams like that...

And for those wondering, no they cant be calmed either.

---------------------

Arayn - RK1 neutral 65+ Solitus NT

I personally, along with some friends from Synergy Factor have taken out quite a few of these guards. But people were training Loren Warr on us. That is utter crap. Any one that trains mobs in NLC is going to have an ARK called on them. Thats just wrong.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Ben, as much as I despise the actions of EO in hiring these killers in NLC can we please focus on Tir? Let's rid ourselves of the Sentinels by frequent and regular ellimination of them at both the Tir grid and whompa. We need to make that our priority...then go and see if we can lag NLC into oblivion.

Originally posted by Fixerben
    I personally, along with some friends from Synergy Factor have taken out quite a few of these guards. But people were training Loren Warr on us. That is utter crap. Any one that trains mobs in NLC is going to have an ARK called on them. Thats just wrong.

If you actually opened an eye, or two, you WOULD see Clanners trying to do something about the Sentinels. Neutrals like their selective eyesight.

((I agree with the OOC comments fully.))

Originally posted by Garret 'Necc' Scheer

This is what the neutrals have been saying all along. If you attack me I retaliate. But then everyone gets everything all jumbled up.

Sentinels moves in to waste neutrals, clanners do squat to get them removed(at least none I've seen), neutrals fight back(well, sort of anyway).

I don't agree with what EO has done, but I do se where it's coming from. We are in this now, because noone has never really stopped to see where we are heading.

((NW is the crappiest thing to ever come out of FC's toliet if you ask me. They did it all wrong. All it's accomplished is to take a perfectly good idea, and turned into a grudge match. A sh*tkicking competition. I have never since release seen so much hate on a message board. Also, they shuld rename RP board to OOC board.))

I will try to be where ever Im needed... though It pains me that Im just a youngin...and really can't contribute, perhaps I can talk my lazy a...well talk my sister into being around to heal.

Though I do have something planned on the 8th ...but that is early on in the day.

Bailey

Originally posted by Nelida
    Ben, as much as I despise the actions of EO in hiring these killers in NLC can we please focus on Tir? Let's rid ourselves of the Sentinels by frequent and regular ellimination of them at both the Tir grid and whompa. We need to make that our priority...then go and see if we can lag NLC into oblivion.
    Anything for you Nel.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

3305 Local will be there.
    "Omni-Tek protects"?
    So does Durex, so what?"

-Caloss2

Originally posted by jhh
    The clan tank (stomper2000) never died afaik. This was the single best show of teamwork I have ever seen. Now why cant my doc get teams like that...

And for those wondering, no they cant be calmed either.

---------------------

Arayn - RK1 neutral 65+ Solitus NT [/B]
    mate i dont know what drugs u smoke but stomper2000 is omni not a clan tank

please check the facts
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Yes I'm coming. Which server, what time EST, where in NLC?
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12