Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sad, sad day...

You cant see anything criminal in beating someone up????

Jesus, Meister. You are a thug! A brutal thug! And I have already stated in another thread that I will not accept OmniPol as my lawful law enforcement until they prosecute ALL crimes on ALL sides, like they are supposed to. And until they stop beating people up for no reason other than the fact that they no longer work for the corporation.

Finally, it was NOT because they were having any problems in West Athen. I would like you to list a couple things in West Athen where the OmniPol officer was the victim. Hah! You can't do it! Its because, and Tempy and Tikon have told me this, the clanners are not their business. Well, if we're not your business, stay out of clan lands and stop trying to enforce you laws on us. If we are your business, stop beating us up and prosecute EVERY crime. Then I will accept you as my law enforcement again. Until then, I will not accept any OmniPol arrests, orders, subpoenas, or anything else.

If you tell me that you will prosecute all crimes, if you put a leash on Tempy, if you cease beating clanners up for no reason, (actually, you can beat up the Sentinels all you want, just not Sentinel opposing clanners) then I will be somewhat content and will fully comply with OmniPol, as long as they stay legal. I will believe you. I will give you a chance. So all you have to do, is tell me, here and now, that you will do this, and everything will be "cool" again.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Uwen...why must you continue to fuel the fire of our little company chihuahua?

Perhaps it is time you reconsidered dealing with these "thugs", and listened to the true calling of the clans.

I do listen to the true calling of the clans. Peaceful democracy. NOT eradicating OmniTek.

Seems to be a stealth invasion on Newland by omni tech.

And even despite the town being basically controlled by omni mercs, I see omni attacks on the ICC guards outside the gates continues.

And what does the ICC do now that 2 out of 3 cities that link to their base are becoming battle grounds? nothing?

I see no reason why Omni-Tek should deal with the Sentinels in Tir. You are entitled to do something about them, if you can. But as far as i can see, you are not such a politically powerful individual to have any effect on the situation in Tir. If you do not like the Sentinels, go to Simon Silverstone and make it clear to him that they are not wanted. Alas.. so far the clanenrs have not tried to do it, because the Sentinels cleaning their city of everything not-clan is quite convenient for you, no?

I will not put a leash on Templus for anything. If anything, she would lose her rank or be reassigned to other tasks, which is something I am considering anyway, seeing that her place is not out in the field beating people up. I would also welcome it if you called her by her name and refrained from using "Tempy". Unfortunately, since you seem to try enforcing your baseless points with namecalling or taunting, I will end our argument here and now.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

wtf meister ill still pwn you.

-boco
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

I'm not arguing with you Meister. And I don't recall asking you to do anything about the Sentinels. Finally, I will start calling her Templus when I think she, or OmniPol, deserves my respect again. Until then, she will be known as Tempy to me. Is she going to come beat me up for that? Ahem... extract information rather.

Seriously, Meister, I'm not arguing with you. I'm just asking you to be a normal, law abiding police force. There are no law abiding police forces on RubiKa so far and it would be nice if we had one.

Originally posted by Fixerben

Radein, I will not attack Yarko, nor will I tolerate any attacks on his guild or person. He and his guild have remained the only true Neutrals, and I will not over look it.

I wince whenever I hear the term True Neutrals. I am not doubting this guilds stance or their neutrality. But please do not lump all neutrals into one pool, as most of us ...MOST do not lump all Clan or Omni tek.

Im saddened and sicked by the actions of this neutral guild whomever they are. And I hope my attempts to keep a line of communication open between the HH and Clan leaders is not in vein, just as the hopes for communication between Omni leaders and Neutral leaders rest in the hands of The respectful Heal Hand Ambassadors.

And yes I will, though my skills are minor and I am still learning ,but I would risk my life to heal, or aid anybody these monsters in Newland attack. Reclaim may hurt, but seeing innocent people die ,hurts me in my soul ...that is a pain that does not soon go away, nor does the guilt ease for letting this needless slaughter happen.

Bailey

Originally posted by Uwen
    I do listen to the true calling of the clans. Peaceful democracy. NOT eradicating OmniTek.
    And when will you realize that the two go hand-in-hand?

Besides, we need not necessarily eradicate them. I am quite certain that someone in the universe possesses a transport large enough to take them to another planet so that they might toil about there. However, I am quite impartial to either.

((The ghost of Alamexis rises for the third time today, tapping Uwen on the shoulder. "The "law" on this planet is actually whatever OT says the "law" is. If it goes too far, that's when the ICC gets out its nerf-stick and whacks the lease.

Is this right? Morally, no. In terms of the world of Rubi-Ka, yes."))

((Uwen smacks the ghost of Alamexis.
    Dammit! My laws don't involve OmniPol beating up clanners! They get to follow MY laws! Get back in your grave! ))

(("Get back in your grave!" LOL!!!))
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

For most Neutral = Non-Aligned

I must say that the NLF does not support the new thugs in NLC as it goes against what we stand for. Please do not lump neutrals together, or for that matter tell us what it means to be neutral. The NLF is neutral because we are against for the most part what Omni-Tek, the Clans, and ICC stand for. We develop our allegiances on a guild by guild, person by person basis. We reject Factionalism, and we reject the idea that neutrals are a faction. That said, other neutrals see themselves as a faction and are trying to develop a neutral faction.

We are not sitting on a fence, because we reject both sides in the Clan and Omni war. We are our own side as the Nanomage Liberation Front. We have friends and enemies in all factions and amongst Neutrals.

I am sad to see many innocent NANOMAGE being killed in NLC and Tir, once a safe haven for all. We hope that Tir and NLC will become a place of peace for all soon again. If anyone wants to discuss this please Contact Aazamon, Ramiyana, or Queen Fleshreaper (Atlantean).
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

I sat beside Yarko this morning at the Borealis reclaim after we had both been killed by NLC "Hired Killers"...Maeltrol also was there recovering from res shock after he was slaughtered for trying to heal me.

I will never approve nor participate in the indescriminate killing of Neutrals.

The only ones I don't see objecting to the NLC killers are Omni...why would that be do you suppose? Could it be that they now see NLC as 'their' city? All Clanners and 'true neutrals' erradicated by the new thugs...how very convenient for Omni that is...

Originally posted by Bailey

I wince whenever I hear the term True Neutrals. I am not doubting this guilds stance or their neutrality. But please do not lump all neutrals into one pool, as most of us ...MOST do not lump all Clan or Omni tek.

Im saddened and sicked by the actions of this neutral guild whomever they are. And I hope my attempts to keep a line of communication open between the HH and Clan leaders is not in vein, just as the hopes for communication between Omni leaders and Neutral leaders rest in the hands of The respectful Heal Hand Ambassadors.

And yes I will, though my skills are minor and I am still learning ,but I would risk my life to heal, or aid anybody these monsters in Newland attack. Reclaim may hurt, but seeing innocent people die ,hurts me in my soul ...that is a pain that does not soon go away, nor does the guilt ease for letting this needless slaughter happen.

Bailey

Originally posted by Bailey

Bailey

I will call people who are TRULY neutral, true neutrals. I will not refer to the "neutrals" who support these thugs as "neutral" because they are not. Therefore, don't wince when I, or anyone else, says true neutral because you and your guild will be included. There should be nothing wrong with calling people who are truly neutral, true neutrals.

Thank you, on behalf of myself and the Hands, this whole things saddens me the more and more I see of it. Im currently on my way to NLC and like I stated before will die trying to help anyone I see being bullied around.

Its a shame that people more so now then ever have a twisted idea of what it means to be neutral in regards to how you view people.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234