Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Templus must be stopped!

Originally posted by Nelida
    If that was the RMC meeting I'd like to point out that it is NOT a political meeting.... It is a meeting of land owners that would like to find a way to mine notum (or whatever else they do with their land) in some relative sense of peace. It is a cross-faction association for economic purposes.
    Aaah, so its not politics or idealism that the Omni traitors have sold their souls for, but plain old greed...base and plain.

Let me explain my feelings.

First of all:

Clans = Sewage

Omni = Wine

If I have 100 liters of Sewage, and I drop 1 cenitliter of wine into it, what do I have?

100.01 Liters of sewage.

If I have 100 liters of sewage, and I drop 1 centiliter of wine into it, what do I have?

100.01 Liters of Sewage.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz
    Aaah, so its not politics or idealism that the Omni traitors have sold their souls for, but plain old greed...base and plain.
    OOC: Bliqz, that is what OT is all about, GREED!

IC: Bliqz, OTRK is full of greedy people, and if I can use someones greed for peaceful reasons then so be it.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Thumbs down

OP has the nerve to call US criminals??
    If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Templus acts like a common stalker in Rompa's. Justifies it with accusing Nevver as a traitor, THEN turns around and asks for information about the RMC meetings?

Suggestion : Sunshine, Do your homework first, THEN harrass.

Good dog.

Sit boo- boo .. sit!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Radein produces ANOTHER high-level clan application form and hands it to Thyme

Originally posted by Bliqz
    My only regret is that Templus did not pull the trigger.

Attending an RMC meeting is treason out and out. Should the clans want to play government, let them. They have lands (for now) and should stick to them. Any Omni Employee engaging in talks whose result or goal is to remove Omni from control of its lands is treason.

And traitors should be shot.

Nevver should count herself lucky that Templus demonstrated as much restraint and respect for the law in not pulling that trigger...Templus is a stronger person than I.

In my book, Anyone alying themselves with the clans are clans themselves. This RMC must be dealt with.

((OOC I note on the Omni Pol website that they are enemys of Devils Advocate. Both of which are Omni Orgs...Is this an RP animosity, or real bad blood? I will refrain from posting if its real , as I dont want to be involved in it if it is. I accept personal messages thouugh this board if you want to keep this thread on topic))
    You see, Devil's Advocate is very much Omni in that we are chiefly concerned with profit. However, Templus and Omni-Pol do not approve of some of our methods for gaining profit. The RMC is a logical place to find one of us since the chief concern is to prevent towers being attacked among members. Less tower attaks equals more profit.

After all, if you're going to learn about how to make a profit, who is a better teacher than Omni-Tek?
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

A healthy, safe and happy DA means more notum production. More notum production means more income for Omni-Tek. This is about profit and protecting mining interests NOT traitorous acts. Our rabid General has issues with us and that's fine. But, sticking a gun in my spouses belly and spouting brainwashed rhetoric makes me wonder "just WHO's interests is she protecting?"
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Nevver if a Clanner thought of this way for you to make more profit, then I would say the best place to go is to a Clanner

Wouldn't suprise me to see the radicals in both Clan and Omni working hand-in-hand to tear up any cooperation between the factions.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

*cough Lexusstreak and Templus cough*

Excuse me...think I got Ditzie's flu...

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Wouldn't suprise me to see the radicals in both Clan and Omni working hand-in-hand to tear up any cooperation between the factions.
    Yeah, like that old earth movie where the Russian generals and the American generals help each to try to kill the guy who's gonna make peace between America and Russia? I don't remember the name, but the plots good enough.

This is hilarious. OmniPol has the nerve to call someone else a criminal! Hahaha! Thats funny! Tempy, you should be a stand up!
    I can see it now, Templus, up on stage in full elite with a rifle...

Templus: If any of you losers laugh, I'll kill ya.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Ditzie sings "It's Springtime for Templus, and Omni-Pol"

((Sorry, "Producer's" moment))
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Originally posted by Thyme
    OP has the nerve to call US criminals??
    If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Templus acts like a common stalker in Rompa's. Justifies it with accusing Nevver as a traitor, THEN turns around and asks for information about the RMC meetings?

Suggestion : Sunshine, Do your homework first, THEN harrass.

Good dog.

Sit boo- boo .. sit!
    I thought i smelled your stinch in here Thyme then again I was not sure due to the over abundant amout of clanners in here...Once again Thyme flocks to her own kind.....the filth of Rubi Ka...And welcome back Thyme try to keep your legs crossed this time.
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Originally posted by Templus
    And welcome back Thyme try to keep your legs crossed this time.
    ((OH GAWD DAMN that was the greatest thing ever...I'm dying over here... ))

I have filled out this form in full for you, Thyme - all you have to do is sign on the dotted line...

This seems more like a clan recruitment day thread than a "Templus must be stopped" one.
    And that remark was funny as hell Templus.

Originally posted by Maxflier
    This seems more like a clan recruitment day thread than a "Templus must be stopped" one.
    And is that what piqued your interest in attending our little party?

Nice try
    Last edited by Maxflier; Feb 5th, 2003 at 19:05:20.
    Dirk "Maxflier" Pitt
    215/30 Agent

Ah...Capt. Maxflier kissing the boss's hiney. Must be bucking for promotion to major. Did anyone have a Clan Application for the good Captain?

(It was pretty dang funny..bwahahah)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Radein scribbles Maxflier's name from the clan application form angrily and tosses the wasted form into the bin...

. . .

. . . and adds Maxflier's name to his "other" list...

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Ah...Capt. Maxflier kissing the boss's hiney. Must be bucking for promotion to major.
    I think he'll have to do some bucking if he wants to buck.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    I think he'll have to do some bucking if he wants to buck.
    Radein sneaks in and strategically replaces all of the b's with f's in Nevver's statement...

...and holds her very own clan application form in front of her

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast