Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smack Yer Vallentines Balls At The Falls

How i'd like to be there to have a party with you all and especially to meet Thedeacon and lilnymph.

*sight, thinking about the lack of fun in Rimor*

I guess my life is due to be only hard work and fights. Hopefully i have a cause to defend.

a tear is rolling

*i must be tough*
    Last edited by Aegnora; Feb 11th, 2003 at 13:36:16.
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Aegnora, most Beautiful fixer on rk2
    Member of Storm Guard
    Self proclamed goddess of many things
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------
    Got GA2, GA3, looking for ga4

((Woot! RL plans were moved to the following night, so Kirasha and I will be there for the entirety. ))

I'm all for this topping Deck the Falls, but if it does...we'll just have to team again for a party and raise the bar yet again, Vix.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

hmm....I guess I will have to bring the bar with me to this one if I'm gonna bartend. That ok with you guys?

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Sure

However I'm more of a nanobot junkie

Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

I was really asking the people sponsoring the party Poe, but I wil bring some Liquid Nanobots for you.

OPS....

Suddenly i remeber Mani telling me something... If she's there make sure she don't drink too much

She did that once... Can't remember much of the party, got a splitting headache and a daughter(!!!).... So she needs to be a lill more carefull
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

ooc would love to be there, but I have real life plans, and I dont think I would be very popular if I decided to blow them off and play a computer game

hugs to all, and hope its a great party

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Will do.

Originally posted by Braedon
    ((Woot! RL plans were moved to the following night, so Kirasha and I will be there for the entirety. ))

I'm all for this topping Deck the Falls, but if it does...we'll just have to team again for a party and raise the bar yet again, Vix.
    Perhaps future parties will be EG affairs instead...just WE and the Roses or WE and VE?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Fixerben
    hmm....I guess I will have to bring the bar with me to this one if I'm gonna bartend. That ok with you guys?
    Make sure to stock some Rubirango "Nano-Geeks love this".
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Vixentrox

Perhaps future parties will be EG affairs instead...just WE and the Roses or WE and VE?
    That sounds like a plan to me.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

/me is feeling slightly unwanted

Poe I would love to have you there. I told you I was going to bring liquid nanobots for you.

What about Rubirango for the Nano-geeks???
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Vixentrox

I know Blue-Eyes.... But Vix.... I'm not EG...

Argh .. ;p

*sob!*

But I'm at work at 12 am!

*whine!*

Fear not.. while EG may plan exclusive parites for itself, Any party I plan will be open to all, why?.. because i r da leet and i say so. For you who want a better answer, It is my belief (and some others) that if all the factions got together and partied together more often.. it would make it harder to hate each other, and thus less war, less war means more happy time and parties. More parties in turn means less hate. It's a wonderful circle, won't you all help me build it?

mmnnn...

yea.. sorry.. got all political there.. but anyway.. EVERYONE come to the party, and if it's scheduled at a bad time i am truely sorry.. bound to happen to some poor souls and you got picked this time. Ben We'd love to have you tend Bar, I'll try to get with you on this. We will also have some waitress (aka beer girls) wandering around with stacked chests (full of drinks you sickos :-p). I'll also try to arrange for someone to sell flowers and chocolates on site for those who forgot. Anything else I forgot will be handled as it makes itself known.

Meik
    da vallentine leet

Originally posted by Lyricia
    What about Rubirango for the Nano-geeks???
    Yes Lyricia I will bring a nice Six-pack of Rubirango for you.

Originally posted by Poetica

I know Blue-Eyes.... But Vix.... I'm not EG...
    Ah...I mean EG ORGANIZED affairs.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

heh, I'm not EG either, but you bet your bottom I will be there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast