Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Mercenaries in NLC

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Boglwe...a true Atlantean icon!

./me hugs Boglwe
    Benjacrat purchased Boglwe for a date a while back, and still has not been on planet to give it to her.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

As a neutral I can say one thing, the only clanners I want dead are the sentinels and Fisk. Seeing as these are NPC's I don't see this as a huge request.

Until the clanners get the Council of Truth back, they're nothing but a bunch of terrorists led by madmen. (both NPC wise and real char wise)

The CoT is gone. It will not come back. And not all Clanners subscribe to the Sentinels ideas. Your blind hatrid will not get you very far.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

huh? ill kill them too!

actually, we tried to kil fisk, but the gimpp has an insane healdelta when he gets below 3 bars

-boco
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Originally posted by Calhoone
    /me checks the AO box to see what type of game this is....mmoRPG.
    Ya, but we all know Funcom knows not what they speak or say, and that thier opinion is null and void and meaningless in ALL matters.
    Last edited by Turin; Feb 5th, 2003 at 23:16:57.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Forget this guard policy

Why bother posting guards to make access for certain faction in to a certain area, just make the zone 25% or 5% supression gas level. That would surely lower the server load at the amount of people crowding/idling in the area.

Also this way the people who like to pvp would have a reason and a new place to do so, imho not all of us like the huge lag battles also know as tower fights.

In my oppinion there is not enough places that have 25% or 5% supression gas level. The game is called Anarchy Online but all im seeing is the Online. This game is on its way to more of an EverCamp mode than Anarchy.

Correct me if im wrong but ganking in arenas or the few places that have 25% gas lvl does not provide much of an platform to cause too much Anarchy and disorder which in my oppinion is the best part of the game. Not the safe exping and the everlasting unique camping without any worry of someone might come and spank you hard so you can't Ninja that corpse, or in some cases could let you do the work of killing the mobster and then wipes the floor with you and takes the spoils.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456