Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mercenaries in NLC

Mercenaries in NLC

Since these are mercenaries, I'm willing to put up 200M credits to persuade them to kill the neutrals rather than clan in NLC.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Yeah...good idea...that will really help the situation...

Lillemjau rolls her eyes

These mercs were hired by neutrals who felt persecuted by clanners...so by hiring someone to kill more neutrals will make things better? Come on...

Lille

It will completely resolve all issues that my organization has with the situation. If they truly are mercenaries, money should talk.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

I put in another 200M.

So, they are mercenaries, do they take 400M or 100M?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

400m for what? Kill one Neutral? Ok, I take the job
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Now who would want to hire them next time if they got a rep of turning against they employers without warning just because someone overbid them?

While of course mercs probably dont have any morale scruples about this...(certainly not the unit I was in) it would seriously dirty their reputation and therefor the possibility of getting new jobs.

400 mil might sound like a lot now...but once all the bills to the hookers and bars are paid...well...you know how it goes.

Originally posted by Sethil
    400m for what? Kill one Neutral? Ok, I take the job
    FC putting guards in NLC to kill clanners, a neutral org paid 100mill for these mercs.

And we pay 400M for these merc to kill neutrals instead of clanners.

No "real" merc would say no to that offer.

OOC: Or is it FC that only want to us think that the players actually have something to say in the story, this will show that.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

More clanners want to help, so we put in another 100mill.

So it's 500M now.

That's 400M more than the neutrals pay...
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

You all have a good point here but the one thing your forgeting is that if OTRK sees that you all swaying the Mercs into killing Neutrals...They will outbid you in a heartbeat...Remember that OTRK is backing this action aswell as the Neutrals. and no matter how big your wallet is OTRK has the one that says "One Bad Mother F***ker on it"

Also the Mercs said that this was a moral thing for them (hehe Mercs have morals thats good)
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

From the Press release:

“Indeed Omni-Tek supports this initiative to try and stabilize the appalling situation in the neutral areas. Despite claims, the corporation has no hand in this matter."

OTRK will not get involved with monetary support. They may morally support the Neutrals. But if they stepped in with monetary support in this matter the ICC would come down on them hard.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

lol I think you of all people know how OTRK works there ben
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Yes, and if the Neuts come up with some large amount of money rather quickly I will know exactly where it came from, issue a formal complaint to the ICC, and shorten OTRK's lease on Rubi-Ka yet again.

I can toss in another 50 mil. Id rather see all the nuets die anyways. Fence sitters = Omni to me.

Your either on my side or your not.

friend or enemy.

Chocolate of Vanilla.

You get the point.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Most neutrals don't want these guards in NLC any more than you do.

Originally posted by DNG
    Most neutrals don't want these guards in NLC any more than you do.
    These Mercs are only there thanks to a specific group of people. I would suggest that we single them out, and not blame all Neutrals for this.

Originally posted by Fixerben

These Mercs are only there thanks to a specific group of people. I would suggest that we single them out, and not blame all Neutrals for this.
    Sounds like a great idea, so names and guilds please.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

lol neuts most neuts dont want these guards any more than u do... umm yeah ok
    go to tara.. see who shoots u a omni or a clanner
    go to a tower battle ... see who shoots u omni or a clanner

lol furthermore it will stop lil clanners coming and asking me for wrangles and then swearing at me when i say no..ffs i dont go to tir to geta behemoth

as for paying the marcenaries to kill neuts rather than clanners, i think its a funny idea.. and even funnier is the muppet who said neuts dont want these guards in reply to a post whereby the writer wants him to be shot
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Sounds like a great idea, so names and guilds please.
    I suggest we discuss this in private Azzazimon, I have to be very careful about these kinds of things. I have been receiving death threats, and one of my good friends was killed last night.

If you have PMs on let me know...

Originally posted by Lankybill
    lol neuts most neuts dont want these guards any more than u do... umm yeah ok
    go to tara.. see who shoots u a omni or a clanner
    go to a tower battle ... see who shoots u omni or a clanner

lol furthermore it will stop lil clanners coming and asking me for wrangles and then swearing at me when i say no..ffs i dont go to tir to geta behemoth

as for paying the marcenaries to kill neuts rather than clanners, i think its a funny idea.. and even funnier is the muppet who said neuts dont want these guards in reply to a post whereby the writer wants him to be shot
    Your ignorance rings clear my friend.

where is my ignorance...
    i have witnessed many times neuts winning raffles coz they work work with OT to win tara.. and i have seen them be helped and help in tower battles with OT
    but hey take a cheap shot and dont substantiate if thats ur style go for ur life
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast