Hello everyone,
I would like to make a comment about something that seems to me a little too much out of balance. I am speaking about the tools required for the creation of Nano-Formulas. For example : the Isotope Separator. This item costs (for a QL 25 one) more than 230000 credits. With a QL 25 Isotope Separator, we can create a QL 50 Nano-formula at best. Now you’re going to tell me that it isn’t interesting (financially speaking) to create Nano-Formulas until QL 125 or so. And yes, most professions have NFs unavailable in stores starting around that QL. BUT for some professions (like the Engineer) you find NF unavailable in stores starting at QL 14. Now tell me how an Engineer level 15 can find such a tremendous amount of money if he wants to create his own NF? Nano-Technicians, Fixers and Meta-Physicians have the same problem! Even Soldiers (but only for one NF of QL 60).
I guess you’ll say that higher level players are capable of having the resources to buy the whole set of tools to create those formulas and then resell them to the low level ones. It’s actually the case but these players are not interested in selling those NF cheap (and they have the right to do so, after all they made quite an investment in those tools). Just for the record, I saw the NF Quick Fix (QL 14) at an auction for 110000 creds of minimum bid and the NF Patchy Repairs (QL 34) for 420000 creds of minimum bid.
Again, where can low level players find so much money? And even if they choose to hunt and make missions until they have enough money, they would have gained so much levels by then that the NF would be obsolete!
I’m not trying to say that making NF should be easy but it should at least be possible at low levels for those professions which have NF unavailable in stores at low QL. If these Nano-Formulas exist, I guess it’s because they should be accessible (with some efforts of course). Maybe the cost of the QL 25 tools should be lowered (and by maintaining the high price for the QL 50 tools the creation of high QL NF would stay a challenge)?
Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Ghuntar, Neutral Atrox Engineer, lvl 23, RK-1