Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Appartments

Unhappy Guild Appartments

I have read the 13,6 patch notes. And to my greate disapointment,there is not mentioned anything about Guild appartments. And to my knowledge, the Guild Appartment are not included in the patches 13,7 or 13,8.

For some days ago, many guild leaders left Rubi-Ka. There are more and more of the inhabitans on Rubi-Ka, who is quitting because the sosial prospective is not taken care of.

I have mentioned this before, and I have a guild myself, and there are MANY of us Guild Leaders who are waiting for the Guild Appartmens! and furniture to put in them...

The only thing the GM are saying is, it is comming soon, but how long do we have to wait...

I have to answer questons regarding this EVERY DAY on Rubi-Ka.
    What am I to reply? Please give me a good answer, for me to give to your customers and my friends.

Yours Faithfully

JC
    Last edited by ThePresident; Feb 7th, 2002 at 08:25:51.

fellow Supporting Guild leader

(bump)
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Nods to this issue

Yes, it is sad that roleplaying / social concerns do not get the attention they deserve. But alas, this is a very difficult feature .. I'd be happy if they gave me a dimmer switch for the light in my apartment and an increased the item limit.

I heard that someone is organizing a roleplaying forum for Sunday at Reets retreat .. maybe we can organize and make our concerns heard.

- Szentasha, Leader : Unity of the Rose.
    http://www.darksphere.com/uor

Unhappy We need Guild Appartments!

I also send this to the Support Team, and this is what I got for an answer!

Greetings!
    I totally agree with you and have forwarded this to the dev
    team as somethign they should look into more seriously, in a
    quicker fashion.

Cross your fingers.

--
    Best Regards,

Geoffrey Higgins
    Funcom Support

In the mean time, are you guys using the guild houses found in places like Clon**** and 4 Holes? There are buildings there that you can go into with big halls perfect for guild meetings. You can't store items there, but at least it can be a designated place to go.

Some info on the 4 Holes guild houses can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/rick_barkho...uildhouse.html

Sigh

There have been various different threads regarding apartments (both individual and guild) and these threads have been bumped to kingdom come but so far all anyone says is that they are working on it (or rather they will work on it).

It would be nice if there could at least be some incremental additions like removing the ten item limit and then maybe one new item of furniture every other patch.

Guild apartments sounds like it would take a whole patch in and of itself but considering how many guilds there are, it looks like it should be an important item.

Cosmik? Any word on this?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

There are empty buildings all over the place.

For a temporary solution you may need to do just a little bit of looking and make sure someone is not already using it
    Everybody needs an 808
    Everybody needs a 303

For some dumb reason all FC cares about is damn PvP....they keeping making it so that you are forced to PvP by taking their time to make zones 25% or whatever, they need to focus on the RP and guild things. But who cares what we thing, no one from FC will read any of these posts...what is the point of the forums...

Unhappy Castle in Camelot

Have you seen the inside of the castle in Camelot after the last patch?

Wery Nice!

The only problem is, with all the litle rooms, is that they have not pullet out the chairs on any of the tables, making us unable to use it for guild meetings!!!

When they are first makeing such a patch with an infrastructure as the Castle, they should think about us "Guildies" always are looking for a plase to stay, unitl the Guild Appartments are here!

Jc

Angry *bump*

piss'd at 13.6
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

There are access cards in the database, so they're working on it, but not done yet.

Some for the ordinary joe, with 'priviledges' uploaded onto them, and one for the 'building owner'.

I can only say sweet, to manage a guild as it is now is rather hard - no place to store item "GuildBank Anyone? ". And just a place to hang out with the guild and plan events - it would really boost the games social possibilities. Because this aspect is the most neglected in my humble opninion, as an MA I would love to see the patch making us a viable proffession again - but would gladly give it up for a little looking into the LONG wishlist for social and guild additions. For lets face it, if they first fix the game, professions and PvP that they are so fond of first - there wont be any peoplel left to make guilds, because they have gone to better games that gives these options. But if FunCom really want a game with a bunch of soloing PvP happy people then go ahead they are proporbly easier to herd into their events - and will not make small ones themselves
    --
    Lwiz, MA and still dancing the minimum-damage-ring - until Patch 13.8 I hope
    Fleshwall, Enforcer doing 2hand egde for a change, and a lot of aggro
    Tamare, Trader by nature - radient looks

Drus, Are you happen to be from Omni-Tek Enginering Corps?
    Well, I've been in that guild (Onabi) and I left the guild because it was the most unpolitical guild I've ever seen, Sure it's fun, but I wanna do something!

That wasn't related =) Cu m8s

Please ROTATE the paintings, the only way to see a painting in a apartment is to place it on the floor, do you want me to walk all over the leader of Omni-tek?

Angry Not in the 13.8 eiter

I have read the new patch, and the are NO comment about the
    guilds AT ALL!!!

What is going on here....!!!

How may of us are organized in a guild...
    WHY are not FC taking this seriously?

Can Anybody answer this?

This is getting IRRITATING!

The only thing I want is a promice from FC official saying:

"The Guild appartment along with other guild features,
    are installed in the XX.X patch!"

NOT-We are looking in to it... It is comming soon.
    That has been said since November, if not longer!
    Last edited by ThePresident; Feb 15th, 2002 at 14:27:54.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast