Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sounds of the City

aw
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

And it's not like she's all alone... At least she's got her demon
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Well, If shes really looking Arion is always recruiting.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I don't think she'll join Arion. There is 1 guy there she wants to stay far away from
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

doh...yeah I'm sorry, forgot about that...

Too bad, cause if she finds a guild she likes... Who knows, maybe I'll follow

Fixerben starts frantically searching the guild list for one that he knows is good...

Hey no need to hurry...

I know she's been contacted by several guilds. But she's in no hurry

I was joking Poe, I would never leave Arion. They helped me get my Grid Armor MkIV. And besides that I love 'em all. Theyre great to me.

I know, I was thinking you were looking for possible guilds for sis...

Nothing else

And she's not in a hurry

*cough Whisper's Egde, Valor Eternal, Unity of the Rose cough*

I know, she has considered all of those options. And 3 others...

I'm sure any guild would be pleased to have your sister if she even half as taleneted as you Poe.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well Mani is talented but quite scary...

Her talent is of a very different kind.

She rarely uses her for her own benefit, but shes got certain... abilities... She predicts the future. And she's very good at it

Scares some ppl, I know, and some think it's just a load of ****

However, she's been known to be very accurate...

Ever meet Shizara? She does a bit of seeing into the future as well. Has some whacko religious beliefs though. Interesting personality that much is certain.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Never met her. Mani's a lot of things, but she's not wacko. Highly intelligent, sometimes a bit evil, basically good... Add an overly protective demon with a pea-size brain... *sigh* And I think he needs glasses... He keeps missing the doors...

Originally posted by Poetica
    Never met her. Mani's a lot of things, but she's not wacko. Highly intelligent, sometimes a bit evil, basically good... Add an overly protective demon with a pea-size brain... *sigh* And I think he needs glasses... He keeps missing the doors...
    Sounds like Mani should meet my sister. She a bit young in her ways, but she's got strange habits. You would think she's into genetics.....always trying to see what would happen if you cross a meatball and a wall, or a meatball and a table, or a meatball and empty space, or.....i digress.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

/me smiles

And if I'm to believe Mani the demons are even worse than blimps...

So your friend got somthing to look forward to

Originally posted by Poetica
    And if I'm to believe Mani the demons are even worse than blimps...
    So your friend got somthing to look forward to
    Well, if it were all the same to her, she'd just sit around and make people sets of implants all day.
    I swear, you'd think she was a trader or an engineer in a former life.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

I'm a trader... But I never make imps.... However Mani does all the time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast