Thread: I Need Help

I Need Help

ok as most know soldiers were my main baine,

how ever since i made 150 my evades have all been maxed and i now have 2 very decent pistols and i have figured out soldiers and how to get with in that 5 meters of space that i still have to out range them while they are rooted but not outside my range. Thier alpha strikes still hurt and are to be feared i must have 1.5-2k worth of hp buffs to survive an alpha strike form em.

now my new problem seems to be high level agents.

In 2ho last week or last 10 days or so some high level agents have been camping 2ho no big its part of the game, and i like to fight but.......

i root very fast spell

you absorbered 523 points of damage
    you have taken 808 points of projectile dmg
    you have taken 1343 points of projectiledmg

cast full body acid

you have taken 1571 points of aimedshot dmg

<targets name> has been hit with 670 chemical damage

me running as fast as posible to a zone praying agent was alone and still rooted

i have 2600 base usualy with doc buff and or enf buff i have 3800-4400 hp in 2ho the total dmg above is 3722 i made it to the bunker in this case with 128 hp left or a little more with the doc HoT this happened in what 4-5 secs? as long as it took to cast one and recharge and cast another

the terrible part here is the agent can out range me or very least tie my range, i am just confused how my normal cast taht does 1k avg dmg in pvp now hits for 670 and his health didnt move yet in same time i am for all intents and purposes dead

now i am not here to call for a nerf i just need to understand this situation a little better. my evades are 880 in projectile which is sick high for a nt, i have 1026 nano int which mans u really cant cast much faster then me

so the question is how is it that a agent my level or lclose can hit me for 98 % health in 4-5 secs while i only hit for 670 dmg, this is the case, now the next question is what can i do about it?

rember most agents will ahve a heal pet with them as well that will heal for up to 1 k a shot (maybe less not sure but was told 1k)

I for one cant wait for stun to happen it will be my only chance, but i would still like to know how to overcoem this problem i believe taht all are beatable by skill and not luck but it seems to me since i have done everything possible to avoid being critted the only way i can have a chance is to be lucky for a long time fighting a agent and hope they dont crit me

maybe you can answer these questions

1) what gun are they using so i can get a look at it
    2) how long for aimed shot to recycle
    3) what sheilds do agents typicaly use i know they can cast em all for the most part at my level
    4) does calming heal pet really work (yeah right like id have time for that)

so come on all you agents come brag to me about yor stuff

so come on all you agent haters tell me what tehy are doing

I will figure you out and you will all die

Crit buff.

I don't see any highlevel agents use healpets.
    ~Lone

the biggest reason why you will get hit harder at that level by agents is because their rifle/as skills are so far above the reqs of their gun that they start getting really nice bonuses to damage...

as a point of reference, my level 78 agent with 125 implants in and buffed with his own agent buffs (snipers bliss, feline grace, enhanced senses) plus generals (rifle and as expertise) has 658 in rifle and 518 in aimed shot...

rifles:

Premium Stigma (ql 200)
    rifle 859
    as 430

Premium Disaffiliation (ql 200)
    rifle 939
    as 470

Tsakachumi PTO-HV6 (ql 175)
    rifle 842
    as 421

OET Co type 77a Ranee (ql 188)
    rifle 794
    shotgun 530
    as 442

as you can see from the reqs, I can already meet the AS req of any high level sniper out there at level 78...I"ll cap at 678 rifle for title level, but at level 120, I'd be at 778 rifle self-buffed (with the implant upgrade I'd be doing before that, I could easily get into any one of the guns listed above by then with self buffs only (without going FP:trader) so by tht time I got over level 150, my chances for crits greatly improves with my increase in those skills, add to that LMA or UVC and you've got alot of damage rolling down the pipe at you.

if you remember the sound it made and the color/graphic of the tracer coming at you, I could tell you exactly which gun he was using...but in all honesty, it probably wouldn't matter...agents have really high attack ratings and being an NT, they will probably have quite a bit more att rating than you have evade skill...which would account for the fast and hard hitting...

the reason they differ from soldiers is because an agents damage is based 100% on rifle...soldiers are 60% RE and 40% AR (for most guns...) and so their attack rating is actually lower than someone with a pure 100% in one skill for their weapon...
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    Crit buff.
    lol, this is sooooo correct.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Kubrick
    I don't see any highlevel agents use healpets.

You gotta be kidding me, livewired uses a demon and a heal pet and is unkillable in solo pvp.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule

You gotta be kidding me, livewired uses a demon and a heal pet and is unkillable in solo pvp.

dont know what kind of ppl he fights but ive used mp heal pets and they heal way to slow to keep up with the damage you receive at higher level pvp and are not worth it, for an agent anyway