Thread: Apologies to Elite Operations

Unhappy Apologies to Elite Operations

Apologies to Elite Operations

I would like to start with saying that I’m deeply sorry for any damage I have caused the relationship between Neutrals and Omni-Tek .

The reason, I know its not an excuse since there is none in this case, that I attacked your towers-base in Omni-Forest was this:

About two hours before I started the attack, our (Omni Tek Assassins) towers where attacked by troops from the Clan organization FURY. There forces have repeatedly attacked our towers over the last few months.

We managed to withstand the first wave of the attack, and drove the FURY forces to retreat, and intimidated them not to attack again.

We who participated in the defense where all roused with adrenaline and started searching for Any thing to attack.

Scout reports indicated a Neutral tower base in Omni Forest, just outside our beloved Omni Entertainment.

With the thought of our victory fresh in memory we started to smite plans for another glorious battle.

The adrenaline rouse wore of fast on most people, but not on myself I’m sad to say.

When the time arrived I tried to rally to forces once again, but the response was scarce, so I decided to scout myself.

Upon my arrival, there was already an army forming (from another Guild, but they have to answer themselves for there mistake). I quickly joined with there forces and prepared for battle.

The outcome of that battle we all sadly know.

I’m sorry for what I have done, and I hope that You Elite Operations will not hold this My mistake against other members of Omni Tek Assassins.

Regard
    Diginano

Pittyful.

You attack knowing full well what you are doing, then you cower like a scared dog because you dont want to deal with the repurcussions of your actions.

You are a pathetic excuse for an Omni-Tek employee.

Hang your head in shame
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Mhm .. mhm? ..

Didymus studies the details concerning the thread post and reply ..

Hmmm ..

There's definetly something fishy about this.
    It all seems like .. a setup!

A badly executed PR stunt from the Omni, trying to restore some glory and righteousness lost over neutral aggression!
    Well, you're not fooling me!

Didymus puts his hat back on and puffs frantically on his pipe while glaring accusingly ..
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Angry appologies!

Omni-Teck assassins sends ouer humble appologies to Elite operations! Aplicant Diginano attacked without his superiors knowledge and support, and his aktions has been delt with within org.
    Omni-Teck Assassins doesnt attack neutrals unprovoked and we are very sry that this has happened, and It will not be repeated.
    If u have somethin u would like to settle between ouer two guilds you are free to aproach me or ouer pressident Nuube and we can hopefully come to a solution, that is profitable for both ouer guilds.

Best wishes:

Moonriver Advisor of Omni-Teck Assassins.

Greetings,

Elite Operations gladly accepts this apology and welcomes it in the spirit it was given.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Actions speak louder then words

I cant speak for my guild i can speak for me.
    people attack us at every opratunity i dont mind. Look there neutral they dont got tokens they is gimped. I dont want to hear any lame appoliges (they got spell checker?) Well im sending in my box tops people things will be changin on Rubi-ka in a big way.
    Actions speak louder then words and mony talks bs walks.
    I ant asking for bribe but sounds like you have enamys and we is merc's and alwes looking for work so i say put up or shut up.
    have a nice day.

PPutting up a neutral tower in an omni area is not only brave but its crazy if u dont think ur gonna get atacked.. its good to hear u killed codex and his goonies not like its hard or anything, as for attacking EOs towers, be proud u r moving the corporation forward by punishing the fence sitters who wish to steal our land... dont be sorry to EO not only are they lost in a sea of gimpness they also think theyre strong which means u have a ****load of gimps rdy to be farmed for pvp points. In other words i dont know how strong AO assasins are but any guild with one strong character let alone a team of them will quite easily take take of Elite Operations aka (the master gimps)

You really should take a holiday Papabear, I hear Drill Island is nice this time of year.

Madrugar

Originally posted by Flood1
    You really should take a holiday Papabear, I hear Drill Island is nice this time of year.
    didnt i fight alongside with u many a time in tara...

Hmmm..I have been to Tara 3 times, stopped going as being constantly attacked and snared on purpose by the immature minority soured the experience..other than that you Omni were most hospitable.

Madrugar

i feel i used too many words
    i will make it easier as not to insult ppl
    3 sides
    1 clan
    2 OT
    3 neuts, although they shouldnt bee grouped together.. not one of them is powerful enough to demand enough respect to be called their own separate faction

the goal in this game is to make the entire map blue... Grey is not blue... therefore u should kill grey and not apolagize

Re: Apologies to Elite Operations

Originally posted by DigiWizz
    Apologies to Elite Operations

I About two hours before I started the attack, our (Omni Tek Assassins) towers where attacked by troops from the Clan organization FURY.

We managed to withstand the first wave of the attack, and drove the FURY forces to retreat, and intimidated them not to attack again.

LOL! OMG, this is so funny! "troops" "forces" "wave" LOL

It was me... Solo. Codex3 all by himself..

I am plural?

Intimidated me not to attack? Well lets see there were like 6 or 7 of you verses me. Yeah right. Also it was 5am in the morning.
    Proud Vet of SF

All your base are belong to us.