Thread: 40% max damage?

Angry 40% max damage?

Let me get this right, If a level 200 soilder has a ql200 flashpoint and does a full auto against a level 75 doctor with no armor on it only does 40% damage? does anyone else think that this is stupid besides me?

Well, its completely unrealistic of course, due to the fact that PvP is not balanced in line with PvM, attacks from a 200 lvl do horribly dmg due to his high skill & big rifle in a pvp fight, while it makes a small dent in pvm. Basically the overall balance is faulty, & 40% dmg is an attempt to counter that.
    Hopefully it will be addresssd at some time, but it kinda came out wrong from the start tho, os major changes in the game mechs are needed, so dont expect that at any time soon...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Hehehe yeah bring back 100% PVP! damnit!

..or

Keep 50% dmg, just remove the 40% cap.

Re: ..or

Originally posted by Voorg
    That sounds great! 8) bump.

Cut damage 50% once again of what it is now and do something about the healing issues with PvP
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Re: ..or

Originally posted by Voorg

NOOO!!! Keep the 40% cap, but give us 100% dmg again.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Re: 40% max damage?

Originally posted by killingspree
    Let me get this right, If a level 200 soilder has a ql200 flashpoint and does a full auto against a level 75 doctor with no armor on it only does 40% damage? does anyone else think that this is stupid besides me?
    Well anyway you look at it that lv 75 doc on receiving end of that alpha will die.

Ya lol 100% damge =

Agent gone ithaca crit nano

Keep it the same
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.