Thread: What to be, what to do, what to think? EEP!

NoOneIsSincere

Arrow What to be, what to do, what to think? EEP!

Ok, I played AO way back in beta, loved the game, but friends left, so i left as well. Now, after returned to EQ, leaving that, and playing DAoC since beta, they have too many things in common, and AO seems to be the only exciting mmorpg out there. I didn't post this in the beginner's forum because I am not a beginner, heh. But i have been away fromt he game for a good long time, so i need some refresher courses. I have a quite a few questions, some of which being :

-Omni-Tek or Clans?
    --Omni-Tek's equipment is cheaper, but (if i remmeber correctly) the Clans have higher IP, or skills, or somehting liek that because of the Clan mentality. Not neutral, because not being able to initiate PvP combat = teh sux

-Which Prof to be?
    --Played a Martial Artist in beta, LOVED him, but what I am hearing is they are not too good in PvP, the whole fast low damage vs slow massive :-\ Like the Agent a lot, but a bit confused about the False Prof nanos. And the Fixer..mmm....illegal activites...

-Which Server?
    --Rubi-Ka 1 or Rubi-Ka 2...any difference?

These and many other questions will (hopefully) be answered.

So if you are feeling helpful, answer here, or preferably, e-mail me at nooneissincere@hotmail.com or IM me on AOL - SN is NoOneIsSincere

So um, there we go. :-D

NoOneIsSincere

Damn...

Hmm..been reading like, only 4 or 5 of the threads on thsi board, and they all revolve around exploits, ganking people, and the rest...it seems that the game is corrupt..i am hoping that these accusations have been blown out of proportion, because i really would like to begin playing ao again.