Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick of it...

Originally posted by Phionna
    everyone petition opiiums name so she have to change it, unless funcom supports narcotic related names, oh dankman too, it might be funny to an extent or whatever you think it is by making the name but im sure if i had a son or daughter i wouldnt want him/her seeing names like that

and you have the nerve to come her posting about people offending you
    Opium itself i a plant, also used as a name for a perfume, amoung alot of other things. One of the things named opium, made from the opium plant yes, is a drug. If that calls for a unappropriate nick, I'd say we're all getting a bit too narrowminded.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Swearing

hmm...look, some people swear some dont. That's a fact of life.

In this free world, we have freedom of speech and if they feel that they have to express themselves by swearing...so what.

If u dont like it..leave or swear back.

opium isn't a plant...opium is the extract from poppies that has both medicinal and narcotic properties...just to clear a point...
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

EAT THIS!

LMAO EAT ME i dont do anything you just sorry i killed you.

lol isn't over 2 months a little long to wait for your rebuttal? Chances are she's no longer in the game.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Shh... don't talk it down. He's worked on that witty retort for two and a half months now
    Dest

lmao... Soulbreach finally found out how to log in and post. Didn't take long at all...
    ~Lone

well imo abit of smack talk is fun and makes things more interesting. i don't do it myself cuase im a nice fellow but i find it amusing

i have no idea who u are opium but i think your a tad too sensitive and take the game and whats said innit too seriously.
    bad language is a fact of life and nothin can be done about it.
    stuff like "come on u gay omnis stop hugging the whompa" etc is imo abit of fun and has no offensive implications. u gotta keep the conflict going and add abit of ****e to the battle don't u?

i remember when i made a crat for abit of fun. think i got him to lvl 8 or something. while i was sitting in the newbie occ channel i read this whole big argument. one ultra sensitive guy/gal petitioned like 10 times asking to get some player banned cuase they told him to shutup. the guy/gal was soo serious about this i found it very amusing. he got in trouble for repeatidly petitioning about the same thing and being silleh basically.

i cant really take or understand people that are that sensitive sorry

i do rant on abit...

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 151 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Mutineers

People who can't pvp without giving l337 d00d-talk about how they died because their mouse suck is imo pretty annoying and should go back to Quake or whatever they used to play. It is actually possible to pvp without doing that crap.
    ~Lone

Someone on another thread suggested /terminate when attacked so that you deprive your attacker of the experience and pvp title. How effective is that?

Smile Part of the game

Think most everyone trash talks in pvp areas. Someway shape or form someone will get pissed. Just use /ignore if makes you so mad. I have a lot people on /ignore for sending some varity of /tell's after pvp match.

i quit pvping long time ago, it sux and causes bad feelings

btw opium ur a female in rl ?

coolio post some good taste picks :P

Originally posted by besheba
    i quit pvping long time ago, it sux and causes bad feelings

btw opium ur a female in rl ?

coolio post some good taste picks :P
    Here something if you desperate

http://www.playboy.com

I think to many take PvP and dying abit to serious.

I think PvP against people like Noer, Sjoko, Destria and most people in The council is great fun, they are good PvPers and seems to be cool people the times I have talked with some of them and to me that makes PvP even more fun.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

they are good PvPers
    *Rolls around on the floor laughing*

That should be 'most of them'. I'd hardly call myself a good PvPer
    Dest

Unhappy Might be fun

Might actually be fun cut down /tell if we had reason or something pvp for and got rid of the silly titles. People get pissed about losing titles. You see them go crazy sometimes just lose their titles on purpose. Wouldn't care so much if someone jumped if had no title to lose but since do i'm going carry around bit dislike for that person.

Originally posted by CocoClown

*Rolls around on the floor laughing*

That should be 'most of them'. I'd hardly call myself a good PvPer
    Maybe good for me, good at dying
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

there is an exploit to end pvp grace period instantly in 2h0. i have seen many omni use it. i wont say what it is but i have reported it, petitioned it and emailed FC about this and they never replied to me or fixed it.

It's indeed sad, people call me "b1tch" etc a lot, and worse. First it did upset and and I screenshotted it and petionned / mailed FC about those people. Here's an example I once sent FC:

http://www.fnemesis.com/insult1.jpg

http://www.fnemesis.com/insult2.jpg

Especially #2 is bad, darn insulting. FC replied with a standard "We're looking into it" that's all. From that day I just tried to ignore such people; it won't help petionning anyways; seems they value paying customers more. I never, ever, flame and lower myself to calling names, I am "mean" maybe in words: sarcastic, a tad roleplaying (esp the last one aggros people), still does not justify calling me names.

Past evening I had a real nice 1v1 duel against Celestniness. After 7 mins of fighting I barely won, but if I lost I'd still cherish those 7 minutes, I enjoyed them. We agreed both on not running away and we did not. A lot good words for Celest, a great match.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast