Thread: Meta physics

Question Meta physics

Hi, Ive been playing for about a week now,
    Im a lvl 19 MP and I cant seem to deal out high damage, does this come later on for me, or am i doomed.
    I dont know this maybe some kind of useless rant by me, who knows.
    P.S. Funcom, thanks for the healing pet, is that to make up for the anger manifest?

If you want better damage output start a Fixer character.

I aint no quitter man!!!

Are you saying that you're still using an anger pet at level 19?

By this time you should be using a Fury pet at least.
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

Cool

No no, ive got an anger pet but hes weak too

Talking You need implants.. no not the ones that um 'enlarge'

Cool You are wrong

Sorry dude, wrong! spoke to my guild and they said use buffs and nano prgs to buff my stats and get a better pet.

No offence but..

At level 19, I think my pet was QL30 ish...

I'm now level 47 MP, and my pet is QL70!

I can cast all the masteries without having to buff other NF's first, and when I reach level 50, I should be able to wear QL90 ish implants , though I might need to settle for QL80's yet...

ALWAYS get the highest level implants you can, otherwise you will only have a pet that maybe 5 levels higher than you at the BEST of times.

It sounds to me that, if you think we're wrong when telling you to use implants, and that your guild is right by saying use buffs and nano progs (which are both the same thing by the way), then they sound very newbie.

I play on Rubi-Ka 2, and if you want some help with implants, buffs or just some advice, then just send me a tell.
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

Thumbs up Thanx

Thanks for the advice, Much appreciated.

Re: You are wrong

Originally posted by Rooster
    Sorry dude, wrong! spoke to my guild and they said use buffs and nano prgs to buff my stats and get a better pet.
    The implant suggestion was right on. You should use BOTH implants and buffs. If your guild is not telling you to implant up (you should be in ql 30 implants by now for everything) then they are leading you to trouble.

Cool I can not agree more with my bros here

Implants are awsome plane out if you want to deal out the damage get implants and an anima.... I am a level 61 still using the ql90 implants from L50 waiting for the 120s now my implants add about 50 to all my main skills as in nanos. not to mention a lot of health nano and other usefull stuff..... get these and you wont regret it! good luck
    > Twillite <

btw. wrong board for the topic, this board is more thought about role playing and the AO story