Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Tek prevails! Ian Warr hits reclaim like a ton of bricks

Arrow Omni-Tek prevails! Ian Warr hits reclaim like a ton of bricks

Hirum, next time check the date. Old horse, beating, etc
    Last edited by Mercatura; Mar 12th, 2003 at 05:35:03.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Geez, thats nothing, Clans have killed Ian Warr 30-50 times. I have witnessed and aided in 2.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    Geez, thats nothing, Clans have killed Ian Warr 30-50 times. I have witnessed and aided in 2.
    Try 10-12....
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

I dont suppose any time was set asside for interrogation about his "twin"?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Arrow

/looks for 30-50 clanners with Azure chest...not to mention all the chest drops not on Ian

Hardly.

I know for sure we did it with least numbers too

Ok, Got over zalous sorry, but I know I have seen atleast 15 people with Notum tank. And that doesnt count the # of times they killed him and didnt get Notum tank.

And I have seen 4 or 5 people with Azure Chest
    Last edited by Fixerben; Jan 27th, 2003 at 22:07:34.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Tank drops from Peter Lee too you know
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

The feeling of victory

With the first fall of ian Warr to omni the blood in Legion's veins pumped for the sight of yet another Ian. Alone exceptfor a few people trying for a spot as applicants Ian was slain again and rejoice commenced when Legion enforcer Breaku removed Ian's long desired blood bat and returned to Omni Trade to make a few implants =)

What about his wallet? Any family holo's? An address perhaps?
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Wink My precious....

I was there when Ian took a dirtnap and wasn't guildless. Got the ring a while back. Things were eaiser then. Don't know why Ian Warr needed the ring though. He seemed to be putting quite a fight with or without it.

*Kithrak reaches a hand into his bureaucrat suit pocket to fidget on a Rust-pitted Ring.*

My precious......
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

We killed the "gang" lets say 30-40 times. All members of the gang drop azure. Some are not sure thought but they are possiblee Azure droppers all of them. Only Peter lee Drops tank. Only nelly drops dress. Only patricia drops PoP's and only i an warr has a chance of droppong bat/mace.

As simple as that ! More like 25 ppl have different notum tanks.

Clan rules, just admit it fellas

Arrow

Hardly, OT (crew+ren+legion+) dropped Ian and entire crew again with around 30 minutes of time left. Again with fewer numbers than clan.

OT is the still the most efficient. We even managed to keep all the loot away from ninjas this time, despite a clanner "sneaking" in leet form sitting on top of Ian's corpse.

Hmm watch it .. there is a forum troll here someplace.. killing threads about Rust Pitted rings.. I found that ring a week or 2 ago on Ian Warr.. and made a RP thread about it.. 2 hours later it was deleted

And 10-12... a little understimate here I'd think ya... Its more like 1 or twice a day...
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

Originally posted by Fixerben
    uhm, no..

However, I believe Storm is the only guild still to have taken down Ian singlehanded? ;p

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

[i]And 10-12... a little understimate here I'd think ya... Its more like 1 or twice a day... [/B]
    It was about Ian Warr, not his friends. 10-12 times doesnt sound way off to me.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

No strange shaped birthmark that could be a map? Perhaps a fake moustache implying there is no twin? No medication bottle with the words "For the treatment of Multi-Personality Disorder" on it? Perhaps a fortune cookie message with secretly coded directions? Was there a Mysterious scrap of paper with invisible ink? Did he have a hollowed out wodden leg with Top Secret files inside?
    God is a bullet.

LOL we've killed Ian Warr 10-12 times in the two weeks I've been in storm. So considering Storm was camping the crew for god knows how long before I joined, 30-40 times is probably right. Who knows? I'd imagine that it would take *alot* of successful kills to get things as smooth as these guy have it down.

Single guild effort usually. Not hating on the omnis at all, but this is kinda old hat
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

i r teh uberest!!!

((This is an RP board, not a pvp or some other ooc board. Mercatura came here and made a nice RP post and all some of you can think of in reply is which side has killed him more times? Sad.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I got more than u do !!

nana nana naa naa

= Clan
    Last edited by Hirum; Mar 11th, 2003 at 02:00:11.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Can't folks just say, "Grats!" anymore?

Congrats.
    Last edited by Jypsie; Mar 11th, 2003 at 02:54:29.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast