Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Role Playing Orgs RK2

Role Playing Orgs RK2

For anyone looking for a RP org on RK2.

• Neutral

This is a new list, so there are bound to be alot of missing orgs and I'm sorry if I missed you so far. RK2 RP orgs not on the list are encouraged to let me know who you are so we can add you to the list. Feel free to post here or contact em in game
    Last edited by Fakonamo; Mar 19th, 2003 at 01:18:40.

Roleplaying Orgs RK2

I look as well ! Funny i just was about to post the same question. Come on it cant be that "all the few" RPs are active on RK1. If there are some orgs we hsould try to get a sticky post as RK1. This would help a lot.

This list had just been started by someone(forgive me for not recalling your name) and had a few orgs listed when the forum disappeared, and the thread along with it. It would be nice to have a list of other orgs that we could approach for some RP interaction, as well as a resource for any people new to RK 2 to find some quality RP orgs.
    You can reason with ignorance, but its pointless to argue with stupidity. Take care which category you fall into.

And what about the Vox Populi. As I know this is an Rimor clanner RP guild.
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

Hey thanks for including us! Yes, Vox Populi is an acive Role Playing guild on Rimor

If you are interested in joining our org and RPing with us feel free to look us up at http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc.

But surely we are not the only RPing clan org on Rimor? I'm pretty sure Pandoras Wrath and The Raven Clan consider themselves RPing orgs as well
    Last edited by Tinkertrish; Jan 28th, 2003 at 20:20:58.
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

MI-R2 is also a Role Playing Org on RK2
    for your information

(Agents only org)

doing cool agentish intelligence gathering missions n stuff

Additional orgs added, Keep 'em comming!

I know there are lots of RP orgs on Rimor (at least I think so cause I've seen them role play) But I don't think a lot of them spend time in this forum. Might be worth letting them know about this thread in game so they can come post here.

(I didn't want to post them cause I don't want to be seen as speaking on thier behalf)

(hehe...oh and it was me who started the other thread before the forum was taken down. Thanks for picking it up )
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

If anyone knows of any RP orgs in game, feel free to contact them and see if they want on the list, or send me a msg and I will contact them.

Role-playing, who wants to do that when you can spend your time randomly killing poor defend-less creatures and bragging with your buddies about being a ub3r l337 Hack0r.

Originally posted by Eugene
    Role-playing, who wants to do that when you can spend your time randomly killing poor defend-less creatures and bragging with your buddies about being a ub3r l337 Hack0r.
    Yeah and sexx0ring random chixx0rz
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Clan RP org

Burning Hand
    Katylen "Katylenfaith" Buckingham
    LVL 187+ Fixer RK2

Proud Fifth of The Coven

Blessed Be

"No one that is sweet, she must be Satan."

Temple of Rubeus (Omni)

Katja "Mimmi" Timmer
    Soulwarrior of the Temple of Rubeus

RP missed

Dont forget Free souls the first Neut rp guild on rimor

and still the best

ask fixerben if ur interested in gotting smoked in the clan rk1 RP guilds

plenty of RP guilds in omni Omni Pol being the main
    then their are many others if u just go and read threads of ppl asking for a RP guild
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

This is a list of RK2 RP orgs Lankybill, not Rk 1 orgs. The list for Rk1 orgs is right next to us. Please keept all posts regarding orgs on this thread relevant to RK2.

You should add Komodo (Clan, RK2) to your list. One of the oldest and respected role-playing guilds on RK2.

http://www.komodo-online.net

I find it hard to believe Mi-r 2 are put on list as an RP org......they all ooc chatters lmao... try explaining to them clan and omni are kinda at war with each other lmfao

or they are rping dimwits. What we need are more events and mock battles. I was looking at this months player calender. it is blank. You can't really rp in the open with everyone esle its like talking to walls unless you use terms like levels and qls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast