Thread: Walk of Life (Rimor)

Walk of Life (Rimor)

For a long time, I've seen cascades of people in need of aid, wether it being in need of a boost in their abilities or by medical attention.

This have always been within the city of Rome, more exact at the Blue region of the city.

This have caused me to think of how those roaming the wilderness might be right now, are they in need of medical attention? Someone to talk to?

For the next few weeks, I will be walking from Rome Blue and out to most of the cities here on Rubi-Ka, both to explore the world and to provide the services as required of one of my order, the Sisters of Mercy.

Although I may help others, this means I will not be able to help out people in the same way as I have been, providing those new to this world with advises, healing and nano-increasing their skills, which saddens me.

I pray for your patience, your forgivingness and understanding of my decision, I do not want to let you down, but.. This is something I feel that I have to do.

If I should be needed, you might find me on my way to Galway Castle, Terra, ICC, the town in southern Clon****, Lush Hills Resort, Lush outpost, Harry's, 20K, Omni-Trade, Omni-Entertainment (or Omni-1, as it is also called), the town in southwestern Milky Way, the town in southern Stret East Bank, 2HO, Outpost 10-3, Wine, 4 Holes, Borealis, and then over to the clan areas, where I am still undecided where to go, as most will rather shoot me on sight, than welcome my aid.

My beliefs lies with you, the people of Rubi-Ka.

~Ymlisai of the Sisters of Mercy, Omni-Tek Medical Academy~

Small update:

Visited these places today:
    Galway Castle, Terra, ICC, the town in southern Clon****

how's the walking going? finding anything new/interesting/curious?
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Today, I'm visiting Omni-Entertainment. Quite an interesting place. For now, I will be at the bronto burger to restock some water and a little food.

The journey have been long and hard, but interesting.

I've been attacked by big cats, carnivorous plants, but most of the time, they have just accepted my presense and letting me pass without harm.

How can such a world be left untraveled by foot?

Originally posted by Entrak
    How can such a world be left untraveled by foot?
    You sure you're not an Adventurer?

Seriously, if you're passing through Borealis on your travels feel free to ask Fishercat for runbuffs or a morph. Both will stack with Fixer buffs, if you have them.

Cheers,

~R~

Thanks, but no thanks. I doubt they will do me any good as I'm walking, not running.

But thank you for your kind offer.

If you come under dangerous attack by mutants or other such dangers to not be afraid to ask for help from The Pilgrims. We have respect for all life forms, even if we must sometimes defend one against another.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims