Thread: Fix Flurry of Blows Exploit

Fix Flurry of Blows Exploit

One of the most abused expoits in PvP is ppl who weild hammers/beams using the Flurry of Blows Exploit. Plz fix this.

Also make Subcon. Guiding a self only MA buff. Would help even the playfeild even more.

What, you don't like being hit with a beam that hits as fast as an MA punches? =)

Re: Fix Flurry of Blows Exploit

Originally posted by Spyder9
    One of the most abused expoits in PvP is ppl who weild hammers/beams using the Flurry of Blows Exploit. Plz fix this.

Also make Subcon. Guiding a self only MA buff. Would help even the playfeild even more.

actually there is no pvp FoB exploit. The only time FoB is bugged is in missions when your inits get bugged fast and FoB never wears off. Outside of missions FoB works fine. It is SUPPOSED TO make people hit that fast, but only for a short time. I have never had my inits bugged outside of a mission.

We just hit that fast when using it, it is not something that can be exploited in pvp.

Thank you please drive through.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Spyder pls learn more about the game before you post here. You have just wasted my 1 minute reading your garbage post. Like Dynas said FoB aint broken in pvp. and the reason why ma's critical buff is not self only is because mas can use other weapons too(WOW, Why didn't you think of that before?). So, if mas are the only ones who gets those crazy lma or uvc buffes and they use a shotgun, guess what? many ppls will ask for a nerf again and it will not solve anything would it?
    Last edited by DaHumAn*!!!; Feb 4th, 2002 at 10:06:06.

hehe ya, funny he hears about the "FoB exploit" and ASSUMES that it is a pvp bug, I hate that kind of thinking.

If your gonna scream nerf get your facts straight.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Well i dont think making Crit buffs self only would hurt anyone..
    ohh wait !the MA's... They are so gimped ATM that the only reason people (not me i even take a fixer no offense meant !!) want MA's in group is those crit buffs and maybe the extra healing for the occasional über mob.

But if Funcom fix MA's so they actually become the best DOT's then making those buffs selfonly or team based wouldnt hurt.. not me anyway

Seems people cant/wont pvp without every outside buff they can get.. one of the things that make pvp so ungodly boring atm.

20+ people sit around in75% zones waiting for a MA+enforcer+doc+mp+NT to get the buffs so they can GANK...

FoB exploit hehe.. well it can be bugged outside to... my doc was in a 60+ team at nw camp in lush and the mobs needed 4 or 5 hits from this Alloy wielder in team was pretty kinky exp!

FoB exploit hehe.. well it can be bugged outside to... my doc was in a 60+ team at nw camp in lush and the mobs needed 4 or 5 hits from this Alloy wielder in team was pretty kinky exp!
    what your saying does not make sense to me, FoB does not bug damage, it buggs speed, and I use it all the time outside and in and have never in about 98749328749237498237 uses of it had my speed permanently bugged fast (outside).

FoB can be used every 3 to 5 min depending on the Q of it and lasts for a little bit.

dunno what I am missing in your statement, but does not jive with my useage of it.

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule

what your saying does not make sense to me, FoB does not bug damage, it buggs speed, and I use it all the time outside and in and have never in about 98749328749237498237 uses of it had my speed permanently bugged fast (outside).

FoB can be used every 3 to 5 min depending on the Q of it and lasts for a little bit.

dunno what I am missing in your statement, but does not jive with my useage of it.
    Well doesnt matter If speed is bugged=faster takedown of mobs...

I WAS in a team where one of my team mates (ang guild mates) had it bugged and that not only made her Init very very high, but the damage output therefore increased over time.

like in speed bugged outside.. permanently...

hmmm I have experiemented with this extensively, looks like I need to start watching it again.

ROFLOL

Originally posted by BrutalThug

I WAS in a team where one of my team mates (ang guild mates) had it bugged and that not only made her Init very very high, but the damage output therefore increased over time.
    I've noticed this with my old dual alloy weilding enf in missions. When inits got bugged, every other hit was a crit almost.
    Atrocious - taking ugly to the next level.

Atrocious - Atrox Enforcer - Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Aniana - Solitus Engineer(Uber gimp) - Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Plasmatiq - Solitus Soldier

Plus countless other alts I play with once in a while.