Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote To Remove Nodrop On Vehicles

Vote To Remove Nodrop On Vehicles

This vote concerned the nodrop on vehicles. That would be great to all vote. Lot s of player found 2 or sometimes 3 yalms in chets and some never find one so let s vote for this injustice to disappear!!!!

I VOTE !!!

Thumbs up Yes. i vote.

OK, I totaly agree. Remove NODROP on vehicles..

It would have been so fun starting new characters with CAR or even could sell planes..

YEP I VOte YES! REMOVE it1

When you drop your yalmaha on the ground and don't realize it, won't you be happy about it. The NO DROP on vehicles is a smart thing that you may not appreciate. Frankly I'd rather not have it changed.

Jeliza, if you drop a piece you're the only one who can pick it up anyway, and to be honest, if you drop it on the ground and lose it that way, you deserve to lose it.

On the other hand, losing it in PvP while hunting in 25% zones, well that would suck big time.

So I'd rather go for keeping the nodrop but at least make them tradeable.

And you can miss your yalm even if it s nodrop once i have found one and the server crash so i lost it....
    that s not that nodrop you see

No drop is one of the worst ideas game companys like the big V and FC could have ever incorporated. I have 6 vehicles because they are no drop and its annoying as hell. I dont want to just delete them but I can't even sell the frickin things to a merchant. Then there is the umpteen no drop bracers and rings that for the most part are pure garbage why the heck are they no drop??? Even Nelebs robe that adds a whopping 8 to nano skills is no drop but has the most atrocious ac only thing worse is a plain robe give me a break 8 to skills is NOTHING it does not deserve no drop.

I would like to see all no drop removed it only makes things annoying and in a game with no real uniques and no there are none at all (one of the good things about AO) its completly pointless.

Serena dont hold back tell us how you really feel about no-drops

btw I agree with ya

I agree too, remove no drop from vehicles (I don't care for the other items, they suck anyway).

I will repeat what I posted a few months ago...

Which is :

Keep NODROP.

Add NOTRADE.

Thus, if an item is NODROP, you cant lose it but you can trade it.
    If it is both NODROP and NOTRADE you cant trade it...

NOTRADE is fine for certain items, but vehicles should be tradeable.

I'd like a used yalmaha, without too many dents, a good engine and 8 cup holders
    Last edited by Seid; Feb 4th, 2002 at 12:03:38.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Exactly my point Seid, well put

Hell yes, bump for remove the no-drop tag.

Talking bump

I want to give my plane to my new chrs
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

ell

Nodrop = bad

remove nodrop = good

I have a Yalm, a car and 2 boats. I would like to give the car to a lower level player and sale the boats. Adding notrade would be fine, I don't really care how they do it. I just want a way to sale old cars and boats.

As far as bracers and such goes, I just melt them down into ingots. Then I can sale them, so in a way they are not nodrop. And I even get a little xp along the way.

But I can't melt down a car. I doubt I would even if I could. I would just like to pass it along.

Later,

i agree and disagree

removing nodrop from cars, good idea maybe, it would allow those of us who bought a yalm and then found one to sell the new one on.

bad news is that it would screw the economy (?) because a yalm is the only real cash sink in the game, the only way to get cash out of the hands of high level chars, if they became tradeable, the amount of money in circulation would go up, and prices would rise more....

correct me if im wrong, cuz i kinda like the idea
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Take nodrop off Yalms.

Make them worth >>0<< creds when sold to shops.

Make it possible to combine an ID with the yalm just like you can with Lockpicks, to make it nodrop.

That way, if I find a yalm in a chest, I can give it to someone.

You'd better believe that my OWN yalm is going to be nodrop, though.

I agree that it kind of sidesteps the cash sink problem. But it's cash sinking low levels anyway, when they don't have cash.

At L90 I've come to the realization that I'm never going to buy anything ever again. I can blitz full hard missions. All of my equipment I have on is already QL140+. On sunday I looked at a screenshot I took on saturday, and I realized that I had earned about 900k in one day without even trying.

Lots of cash problem is always going to be there.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Agreed.

Since "dropping" your car/boat/yamaha means you just have to pick it back up before it gets deleted, I see no reason to keep these things as no drops. Let us sell the cars we have found or make that trade skill for exercising "car titles" so you can transfer vehicles from one to another person while keeping it no drop.

Angry ABSOLUTELY!

WITHOUT A DOUBT
    NO EXCUSES
    UNEQUIVOCALLY
    REMOVE NON-DROP FROM VEHICLES!
    sorry for the caps, I wanted to make my feelings clear!
    I dont want to go into why the idea of money sink with vehicles does not work nor should it.

My Yalmaha is the only thing in this game I really felt much accomplishment at all in getting. Most items are trivial to obtain under the current dial-a-loot (mission) system. I'd like to see more items that take real time and effort to get. Making Yalmahas droppable would just make them easy to get.

I like them no drop. However, I would like to see something implemented like a "garage" or a "hanger" that would allow your other characters (and only YOUR other characters) to use your Yalmaha.

As long as you have one character that has one, what difference does it make to anybody if your other characters use it? My NT found one, but my other characters haven't been so lucky. Frankly, using one has made it so much better that I don't even want to play the others anymore.

If I could share the vehicle, though, I'd be much more apt to play one of the others (rather than just leaving for a while) when I'm bored with nukin'.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast