Thread: Suggestions to help the story on RK2!

Suggestions to help the story on RK2!

These are some suggestion that I have out together for Funcom to help inprove the storyline as it is on RK2. If you have anymore to add please reply to this thread with your suggestions.

- Report more news on the political situation from RK2 in the Voice of Freedom and Rubi-Ka Times!
    - Hold more events on RK2!
    - Put dimension switching on the list as a top priority!
    - Be honest and straight with us about your ability to run the story on RK2, tell us what you can do, and what you can't! Let us know where we stand so we can decide to stay or not without missing out!
    - Consult the faction leaders of RK2 on their opinions of what should be done!
    - Listen to what the factionl eaders have to say, and make use of their ideas!
    - Recruit more ARKs and GMs to RK2!
    - Put these ARKs and GMs to work soley on events!
    - Reply to this and other threads regarding RK2 and the story, tell us the truth, and let us know what is ahead in our future so we won't waste our time!
    - Give RK2 back the "Voice of Freedom" channel to show us that you do care that we are even here.

Please Funcom, help our situaton, I'm begging you!

-sincerely
    -SepenturA- paying for the RK1 storyline
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

I hope they do reply. I soley agree with you Sep! But i have a question for you. If we are able to switch dimensions, what happens when the severs crash b/c of all the people? That is the whole reason they made rk2 to hold the other people. I feel that the same thing will happen when we are able to switch.
    -Shana Siirine Denick-

He who angers you controls you.