Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 17.9 NCU boost of 500

17.9 NCU boost of 500

Ffs! No!
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

can go full evades mems now...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

When thinking about it, if the nano was hostile and wiped 500 NCU off the target, would be far more interesting addition.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I don't want hostile nanos to land. Give something to help protect us from new trader drains and soldiers that can heal themselves 1k every 2s
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

No thanks.

Falls into the same chategory as bomb disarm on prof ring.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Soljas get a heal that heals for more hps (1.5X) than BoL (they won't need to AMS up facing a fixer, ever)

advs get new wolf (that gives em more RS than us and also more permanent +dmg than what we have with slugs up)

agents get 210 AS-buff along with 7 crit decrease rendering our AS just about useless on them,

NTs get 25K(!!!) nanopool-buff leting them go HP-setup, also voiding any chance we had at killing em.

We asked for a HoT ticking on % of our HP to let us max bodydev, we asked for a short term NR-buffing nano to let us live more than 2s facing an NT and what do we get ...?
    Last edited by Racatti; Apr 18th, 2008 at 17:45:03.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Finaly, some balance...
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Hey, at least finally Enfs will be able to buff you with iBehe! The joy!

<sigh>
    Still waiting for a reason to come back...

Half serious, half not...

You could get rediculously outside buffed on BS. With everything possible 8p None would cancel for duration of BS 8p Might be a small benefit at least 8p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Could already get every OB I needed in blob wars with 800 ncu. This nano is useless to fixers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore View Post
    Half serious, half not...

You could get rediculously outside buffed on BS. With everything possible 8p None would cancel for duration of BS 8p Might be a small benefit at least 8p
    8p getting buffed on BS was never our problem 8p
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Ncu/gsf/hot Plx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Sorry you have RI running.

Funny part is I've seen 2 posts mention Fixers as having gotten one of the better buffs from 17.9.

Seriously, if anyone wants to blitz BS in full evade mems, its not like we have a hard time swapping NCUs in and out.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Were those posts made by fixers ?

I lol'd.

Rerolling warlock seems to be one of the better decisions I made this year.

I actually used this as a joke when talking about upcoming patchnotes with friends, "Fixers will get +500 NCU buff", hilarious to see this one going all the way to be implemented.

Next patch will probably give us Improved Back Pain or maybe even Improved Embrace of Shadows buff. I sooo can't live w/o conceal and sneak attack skills.

Way to go FC, way to go, every1 get new nano for themselves, only fixers getting buffs for everyone but not for themselves
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

FC 5 u ><
    Phear the chiprel!

FC can just remove that nano, no fixer will really miss it. Sure, more NCU never hurts - but it doesn't solve any of our problems.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast