Thread: The quislings are on their move again Clanners!

The quislings are on their move again Clanners!

So watch out for clansmen that flirt with the omni's. They can soon ruin your guilt or do big dmg before they leaves.

Several situations have already happened, and I am sure more will come in near future.

Aimabel – Soldier RK2

Proud member of Pax Romana.

Perhaps they wish to have the fun of being an underdog fighting mighty oppressors.... Just so happens on Rimor that means becoming an omni

Always winning with no challange = no fun

Always losing with no hope = no fun

Mixing things up and taking charge of your destiny = lots of fun and a brilliant chance to roleplay i'd say
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Is it si easy?

Nahh... I think it is about persons and theire personality. They will be the same type of person in RL..

Aimabel - Soldier RK2

And if u are one of them Jorji.. so use our mains name.. not hide.

Eh?

Ive always been omni...I have alot of friends dissatisfied with clan and the situation at present..Last I heard this was a game...there is no fun in a game that you ALWAYS win or ALWAYS lose. I say let them have their fun, they have paid and have every right to do what they want as long as it doesnt contradict the behaviour expected of people in the EULA/FC's policy.

Use my mains name?... um this is my mains name...
    Queen of the Ninjas

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Ahhh...

Newer seen u around on RK2.

Been playing for over a year... only on Jorji... so I guess you are in a totally different timezone
    Queen of the Ninjas

You have inspired me to start a traitor character. Mostly because I'm that kind of person irl, and feel the urge to bring it to the game as well. Why fight my true nature? Muahahahaha!!

</none sarcasm>
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff