Thread: How can Rubi-Ka 2 ever have a story

How can Rubi-Ka 2 ever have a story

It just doesn't seem posible. Once the game gets going and the war starts, My guess is going to be this summer. How can they seperate the events that happen, unless they make two community pages. Everytime a guild makes an attack, or something else players do, happens and an article is submitted to the website confusion will insue. The clan guild "whatever" makes an attack against "omni nowhere land" and successfully takes that place (so the guards reswawn as clan). Now there's where the confusion comes from. A poor low level omni goes to whatever outpost not knowing it's now in clan hands and gets splatterized by the guards. Or the war is going well for omni on one world and the clans are winning on the other. While I'm sure most people will be able to follow events well. Giving a story line to both worlds, without at least seperating the news servies will only cause more problems. Please don't flame me, this is just my objective opinion. And I wouldn't get confused by the different events, In case anyone wants to say I would. I'm mostly in this game for the role playing aspect.

Basically the way the story is set up, it won't be a problem. One of the events happens on Rubi-Ka 1 and the next happens on Rubi-Ka 2, no need to get confused, they just have to be sure to include what dimension it happened on. If a battle takes place on Rubi-Ka 2, an dthe clans win, the side chages on RK1 also, or they could do it so that the side only changes on RK2, in that case, you will just have to keep an eye on what's going on where.

We are yet to see what (if anything) is in store for Rubi-Ka 2 citizens. In my objective opinion, they had better give us some of t he action, or they will end up losing a lot of paying customers.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Rubi-ka 2

I'm an RK2 player and would love to be involved in a story that we are paying for but every event that happens on RK1 changes everything on RK2 and i start to wonder when did that happen, i didn't hear anything about that. EG bomb in OMNI-ENT as i can remember RK1 had that event please correct if RK2 had it aswell but i don't think it did, RK1 bomb RK2 no bomb? but RK2 has the building in rubble if major events like that happen they have to happen on both servers.

To make things easier there should be 2 news posts HEADING = dimension1 and dimension2 so that the same events happen on both servers but the out come could be different, in the long run if OMNI are winning on RK1 and CLAN are winning on RK2 or the other way round CLAN RK1- OMNI RK2 it would give people a choice in which twist of the story they want to be involved in.

The most inmportant thing is everyone is happy and it would be nice to have an event on the server you are on and have the end result be finalized. Its a shame that what ever happens on RK1 has an effect on RK2 when the event wasn't on RK2.

As many people have posted give FC ideas and stop whinning, well this is my idea which would solve one of the biggest problems RK2 has =====No story.

FC seem to have tomany ARKS and GM's on RK1 why can't they split them in half to serve both dimensions why can't the story team work together and write the next part of the story for both dimensions including the changes that happen RK1 omni win this RK2 omni didn't win they lost this etc etc.

That dounds like a great plan, Missleana. I think most everyone would like to see something done, and this is probably the best way to do it!
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change