Thread: "Mrs" Warr

"Mrs" Warr

“Isn’t it “Mister” Warr, Mr. Ross?” Gridstream Productions asked (referring to the fact that the Warr twins are atroxes) as the conference drew to a close. “I am afraid I am not the person to solve that mystery for you Mr. Tarryk.” Mr. Ross answered with an almost invisible smile, “But I am sure Loren will be happy to respond to that if you brave asking her… or him.”
    Bah, I say (of course...I didn't say that at the conference).

It's a fair enough point, Mr Ross, but personally I've never been inclined to refer to any atrox as "Madam"; to do so would likely instigate a healthy butt-kicking.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

I suppose if the Atrox wanted to be called Madam you should ablige... or get the same butt kicking
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Hadn't thought bout it that way...good point.

o.O;
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Especially when they are related to a certain Mr. Warr. *shudder*
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

"The Atrox is an epicine breed ...."

That's about all ya need to know. One day Loren's in a babydoll nighty, the next day he's in Carharts.

Well, since she/he/it is related to Ian Warr, we can all rest safely knowing that she/he/it will be chain-killed by the most powerful organizations both Clan and Omni, in order to steal his/her/its nighty or jock strap, whichever it is sporting that day.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

“Isn’t it “Mister” Warr, Mr. Ross?” Gridstream Productions asked (referring to the fact that the Warr twins are atroxes) as the conference drew to a close. “I am afraid I am not the person to solve that mystery for you Mr. Tarryk.” Mr. Ross answered with an almost invisible smile, “But I am sure Loren will be happy to respond to that if you brave asking her… or him.”

OOC: I've been a little out of the loop so my only question is, did this conversation actually happen in game? Cause very cool if it did
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Wink I'm certainly not Mr. Ross...

Well, I can try to cover these questions. You see, when it comes to sexuality, human beings of all breeds are viewed in the following manner:

1) Biological - Whether the human has male or female plumbing.
    2) Sexual Orientation - The gender in which the human finds sexual pleasure.
    3) Sexual Identity - The gender that the human "feels" he or she is.

So, while Mrs. Warr may not be "equipped" biologically, her sexual orientation and sexual identity could surely make her "female" in nearly every sense of the word...

I'm available for counseling, if needed, during these dark times...

Provisioner
    Last edited by Provisioner; Jan 22nd, 2003 at 21:31:41.
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Well, I met a female boss mob named "Kenneth". Since that's my reallife name, and I don't have tits, it was kinda disturbing experience :/

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

What do you call a trox?

Whatever they tell you to call them. Especially if they're a member of the Warr clan.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.