Thread: GA twinks

GA twinks

sick of seeing lvl 25-30 towers being smacked up by GA twinks and theres nothing we can do.. please remove lvl limits so i can show them what )5 effective means.... oh btw if u remove the lvl limits ppl will lvl and still enjoy notum wars insteada farming claws finding GA1 and then sitting around pising every1 around... xp bonuses shouldnot be decided by GA twinks
    i believe anyways
    oh and grats to the low lvl omni trader who showed up to the tower battle nw or harrys and divested em thru the ****s
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

hm

ffs. if u dont like ga twinks u can always make a trader twink to deal with em.

and. there is no fun in lvling. whatsoever. addiction to ip points suck. playing at lvl 25 is wayyyy more fun for me than playing a 190+ toon.
    Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...

.Hack//Sign

So, get rid of GA twinks but don't get rid of the lvl 15 supertwinks who can own anyone below level 30?

Or Stexer.

I'd love to see Stexer at a tower battle. He'd own the base on his reflect shield alone.

Twinks will be everywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it but find a way to beat them. Twinking is no exploit, and if you do twink, there are benifits. You have now discovered this. grats.

hehe

stexer 0wnz y00

at lvl 25 i bursted him with my ql 80 manex. (he is lvl 1)

i took what would be like... max 10% of his hp.

oh well

sheffy: define lvl 15 supertwinks?
    Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...

.Hack//Sign

i just think its silly that low lvl pvp isnt really between the noobs who dont have high chars... GA twinks blow the crap thru every1 who shows untill a trader shows up... this shouldnt be what low lvl pvp is about
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

and the GA-nuke got lvl req 75