Thread: how about never beeing able to outrun a Leet?

Unhappy how about never beeing able to outrun a Leet?

I just joined AO again... the first thing I notice is that no matter how far away you get from the critters that you just fought.. they can hit you and kill you..
    This is the worst bug in the history of a game.. how am I going to get anywhere when my newbie character cannot even kill a Leet?

Sure.. you can say that leet's isn't the easiest creatures when you're a newbie, but you should at least be able to outrun them if you are near death? I just attacked a leet at the top of a hill.. nearly died.. ran away and towards the guards so that I would be safe... but nooooooo... the Leet threw its 300ft long paw at me and sniped me from the hill... after ressurection, I ran up the same hill.. Yes, it was the same Leet and it was still on the top.. ITS A SHAME THIS BUG HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED!! Come on you guys! I have a ping of 270ms.. is the game soo slow that it cannot catch instances like running away when in combat?

Im annoyed.. just spent 12$ on a game that sucks!

Welcome to Anarchy Online!

You have just experienced your first bug. Treasure this moment. One day, you will experience the other 1000 bugs in the game, so you have lots to look forward to. But there will never be another first bug.

Heh.. well put.. i guess ;)

Tho its too bad.. this game could really be great game.. but suffers under so many bugs that makes it unplayable..
    If I was one of the programmers in Funcom.. I would not continue making content for the game unless the game engine worked like it should.. because now it doesn't!

Exactly! This has been an issue for us for a long time.

Re: how about never beeing able to outrun a Leet?

Originally posted by NoSpec
    I just joined AO again... the first thing I notice is that no matter how far away you get from the critters that you just fought.. they can hit you and kill you..
    This is the worst bug in the history of a game.. how am I going to get anywhere when my newbie character cannot even kill a Leet?

Sure.. you can say that leet's isn't the easiest creatures when you're a newbie, but you should at least be able to outrun them if you are near death? I just attacked a leet at the top of a hill.. nearly died.. ran away and towards the guards so that I would be safe... but nooooooo... the Leet threw its 300ft long paw at me and sniped me from the hill... after ressurection, I ran up the same hill.. Yes, it was the same Leet and it was still on the top.. ITS A SHAME THIS BUG HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED!! Come on you guys! I have a ping of 270ms.. is the game soo slow that it cannot catch instances like running away when in combat?

Im annoyed.. just spent 12$ on a game that sucks!
    Well some of it has to do with run speed. But yah in regards to mobs hitting far away with their hands, thats just plain wrong. I guess you havent experienced the joy of dying in a mission when you out run mobs, and then you go around the wall, but still somehow.. mobs can shoot through walls.. =\ or melee you through walls.. and what sucks more..you cant melee/shoot back!