Thread: Remove Tarasaque on RK2

Remove Tarasaque on RK2

It's bullsh*t. Or decrease the spawn time. Maybe that will end all the biatchin' whining and moaning. 60% of the conversations I hear in-game are about that dumb ass dragon, the biatchin' and whining about damage teams this, and this guild that.

My advice (and take it as you will). Play the game, don't let the game play you. Last time I checked, real life happens away from the computer not in the computer.

Flame away!
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Hehe, or you could just hang out with people that have better things to do

Some people might obsess over Tara, but a lot of people out there have gotten over it and moved on. I just hope eventually everyone will and give the 150 crowd a chance to challenge themselves or even *shock* give omni a run for their money.

Originally posted by Thelcia
    Hehe, or you could just hang out with people that have better things to do

Some people might obsess over Tara, but a lot of people out there have gotten over it and moved on. I just hope eventually everyone will and give the 150 crowd a chance to challenge themselves or even *shock* give omni a run for their money.
    um, hello? are we playing the same server? omni is getting raped. clammies are fighting and warring over tara loot, yet you guys still find time to kick our asses. i have lost more towers than i care to count. our side bonus is like half yours. the 150+ clammies out number the 150+ omnis by, oh who knows, but to say a lot is a gross understartement. more omnis make it to 200 as clam than omni. (mostly cause my eng has a better chance of casting ga4 than omnis actually getting a shot at tara, btw thx for putting the new uber dungeon in greater tir) what the hell else can you do to us? seriously...

Hmm, maybe i said that wrong hehe. I know clan owns Tara atm, and omni have had little chance to fight or even really get a challenge. They have just been getting beaten.

I still think the high levels should do something more constructive and get out of Tara, both giving the lower levels something that is actually difficult for them and bringing back some omni action.

But hey, I guess people find Tara enjoyable....