Thread: IR8 productions recruitment

IR8 productions recruitment

Since i started playing AO ive been preoccupied with the concept of player events. In the beginning my character was a religious fanatic trying to start a religion; a short lived dream. However people tend to enjoy parties, and hell, so do i.

Here's my idea.

In real life i work with party promotions and organization, and i'm also a DJ and producer. I would like to drag these things into AO by starting a party organization guild. The working title for this project is the name of my real-life concept; IR8 productions.

Now basically i need people. Socially agressive and extrovert people interested in bringing the AO world to life by arranging social events of varying scale.
    An example is themed parties. here are a couple of sketches;

/TERMINATE
    An industrial/goth night at any suitable venue, preferably multi-room. I can set up 3 different audio streams, one per room; one hardcore, one synth/goth and one chillout stream (ambient and triphop for instance); There will be a fashion contest if the turnout is good enough, with themed costumes like say, leather and lace type things =)

Amazone
    Jungle/drumnbass themed night at a suitable venue, say Baboons. Once again 3 streams; ragga dnb, techstep and chillout.
    Summer wear type themed dresscode.

Catch my drift? =)
    We could have people running around handing out flyers (if funcom would let you make such things at some point hehe) or just spreading the word, people dedicated to giving directions, DJs, guest DJs, dancers (who could also be hired out), bouncers..
    *sigh* =)
    Throwing the ultimate AO party, thats my ambition.
    Anyone else interested in joining up? give me a tell!

Akushin, RK1 low-end bureaucrat

Thumbs up

I'd love the idea having a industrial/goth night
    Would be a nice feature for RPers running the Taverns.
    [DarkZone], member of the e)X(odus
    [Zophee], [codCrat] both Clan of Darkness members

Aye!

Its all a question of interest really. Theres no point in putting a lot of resources into something if theres no real enthusiasm for the concept. More people should roleplay damnit! =D

- Akushin

Too bad you're Omni ... send me word sometime, we should discuss a few things.

I dunno about that :P
    The whole point is to have a kind of unity that goes beyond faction. I don't really have a faction, i have heritage.

Why dont you /tell me then, i havent got a clue who you are.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Akushin,

Well, if interest is what you're looking for: I am interested in seeing such events on RK1. Not much else I can do in terms of support other than saying that I'll be estatic to provide a warm body for any of those parties.

Tappert
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]