Thread: Not having fun any more

Not having fun any more

I cant stand the 6 to 1 countinuous thumping with the few omni we have ver clan. Getting our @$$ handed to us day in and day out is not fun to me. Its maybe time for my doc to go into retirement again for a few months or for me to start a noob on rk1. Who knows maybe shadowlands will make game fun again. I just know im not having fun now. And with all the omni changing sides or quiting I dont see it getting better anytime soon. And as for FC fixing the problem some how is just a pipe dream. When has FC fixed anything. So maybe ill see you all maybe not.... Just know im not happy playing now.

Eunucha 200 doc

It's called the game designers not having enough foresight to implement a set of checks and balances as a counter to an imminent landslide.

Hell, even the New York Stock Exchange implemented measures to prevent meltdowns.

Before or after 1929?

PS, sorry to see you go
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Originally posted by SuupaSayen
    Before or after 1929?

Sadly, it took several meltdowns of the stock exchange and more than a few suicides and ruined families to realize circuit breakers were needed.

Can't help but think of all them stockbrokers jumping out of their windows in 1929 and likening them to the Omni's jumping sides on Rimor.

Seeing too many messages like this on the forums and in game.

Best wishes, Eunucha.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Me too, its getting scary that tons of people seem to be leaving lately.

I hope ya change ya mind Big E
    Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

Quoted from Haiiro (best quote ever).
    ---------------------------------------
    Well ma'am, it's a good thing I've avoided getting married so far, as I don't only intend to continue this war, I intend to finish it, even if I have to fight all by myself while everyone is having sex.
    -----------------------------------------

Hit me up in PM Doc... I will tell you the name of my toon on RK1, we can team up and get some schznit started there ...

Hard to let 195lvls go. But a waste of time to continue on Rimor.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    It's called the game designers not having enough foresight to implement a set of checks and balances as a counter to an imminent landslide.

Hell, even the New York Stock Exchange implemented measures to prevent meltdowns.
    Use clan application form

"Sorry 240 Omni have used this form today, curbs are in!"